Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

White Collar - USA

Anyone planning to watch White Collar this season? I find myself consistently gravitating to USA, particularly in the summer because I despise reruns, and because my reality television feelers can only take so much.

I've been catching up on Season 1 and the lead actor is just very enticing (and while he's extremely hot in a Tom Welling-esque way, I think it's more than that, haha.) He just has a very engaging look, and both he and the other lead are quite charming. It's quite good.

vCash
    I will be. My son got me watching it last year. I like the characters a lot. Even Tiffani Thiessen is pretty good in it.

vCash
    Love this show! Can't wait for season 2 to begin!

vCash
    I'm waiting impatiently for Season 2. Loved Season 1 - it's a classy, well-written show with great characters. The lead is pretty easy on the eyes.

vCash
    I'm ready and waiting! I'm kind of bummed that Lauren will be gone, but at least Peter and Neal will still be there.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Love this show, too! It's fun, smart and I lurve the stylization of the sets and costumes. Of course, Matt Bomer is one pretty man and he and Tim Dekay are ADORABLE

vCash
    I'll be watching.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I'm ready and waiting! I'm kind of bummed that Lauren will be gone, but at least Peter and Neal will still be there.
    That is too bad. Sounds like Natalie Morales (Lauren) got bumped. I liked the character of Agent Lauren Cruz much more than Agent Diana Lansing from the Pilot episode. I liked Cruz being too smart to fall for Neal more than Lansing's not being interested in guys.

http://www.latina.com/blogs/vivo-por...tion-hires-her

Glad Morales landed on her feet at Parks & Rec. I might actually take a look at that show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Isk8NYC View Post
    That is too bad. Sounds like Natalie Morales (Lauren) got bumped. I liked the character of Agent Lauren Cruz much more than Agent Diana Lansing from the Pilot episode. I liked Cruz being too smart to fall for Neal more than Lansing's not being interested in guys.

http://www.latina.com/blogs/vivo-por...tion-hires-her

Glad Morales landed on her feet at Parks & Rec. I might actually take a look at that show.
    Finally, someone agrees with me on that! I've liked Morales ever since she starred in The Middleman, and it really bugged me that they didn't give her much to do on this show and all these fans were saying she was boring. It wasn't her fault she was sidelined! She's a good actress when given a chance to be.

And then the producers tried to make it sound like she left voluntarily, although Morales's own Twitter was giving hints that that wasn't the case. Producers are all the same, if you ask me, no matter how good the show. Full of crap.

I hate that we won't see much of Elizabeth either -- I adore her and Peter together. But obviously that can't be helped.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    When does the new season start?
    Creating drama!

vCash
    Season 2 starts July 13. How come we won't see Elizabeth much anymore?

vCash
    Yay! July 13!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    Season 2 starts July 13. How come we won't see Elizabeth much anymore?
    She is beautiful and I love her character.

IIRC, the actress (Tiffani Thiessen) was expecting while filming was underway. The writers didn't include it for Elizabeth, so Tiffani lost out. I'm sure they kept the character in with pillows, camera angles and telephone calls, but she probably didn't have as much screen time as last season.

ETA: http://www.people.com/people/article...391517,00.html

vCash
    Thanks Isk8NYC - it's too bad because (never thought I would say this) but I really like TT on this show and the relationship her character has with her husband. At least she hasn't left completely.

vCash
    Yes, she was on maternity leave when they started filming season 2. But I'm sure we'll see more of her later in the season.

I like the name Harper for a girl -- it's different but not weird. And it reminds me of Harper Lee of To Kill a Mockingbird fame.

vCash
    Yes, she was on maternity leave when they started filming season 2. But I'm sure we'll see more of her later in the season.

I like the name Harper for a girl -- it's different but not weird. And it reminds me of Harper Lee of To Kill a Mockingbird fame.
    Or Harper Valley PTA

Seriously, though, I like the name too.

Desperado, I was surprised that I liked TT in this, as well. She had always played vixens and sex pots in the past. It's nice to see her play a down to earth, confident woman. It makes her more beautiful, because she's more natural.

vCash
    for new eps; I can't find any mention of the season two premiere on Bravo in Canada. Season one I think we were only a week behind in episodes but Bravo is still running season one reruns for all of July.

vCash
    I thought little Harper arrived in May, towards the end of filming so I figured TT would bow out towards the end of the season, missing the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    Or Harper Valley PTA Seriously, though, I like the name too.
    I like the name Harper, too. The best friend on "Wizards of Waverly Place" is named Harper. She's a little eccentric, which makes it more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    Thanks Isk8NYC - it's too bad because (never thought I would say this) but I really like TT on this show and the relationship her character has with her husband. At least she hasn't left completely.
    I like Pete and Elizabeth's relationship and adding Neal in as the doting little brother is fun and interesting, especially since Neal's so suave and sophisticated, like Elizabeth. Pete's regular joe is a nice counterpoint to keep it from becoming too saccharine. It's always charming to see a couple on TV who love each other and are committed to marriage. (Assuming they can pull it off.)

vCash
    It really is, and they've been doing a great job.

vCash
    I love the Elizabeth-Pete relationship, too

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast