Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash

Daytime Emmy Awards

Anyone else watching the Daytime Emmys tonight on CBS? They're doing a tribute to American Bandstand right now with all these acts that debuted on there at some point. I think Dick Clark is getting the Lifetime Acheivement Award tonight and aside from being a little orange, he looks really great.

Julie Pinson from ATWT won the first award (Supporting Actress) earlier in the show. I remember when she was on Port Charles back when it started and I'm glad she's still working in daytime. She's a great actress.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Hopefully, she'll find something else when ATWT goes off the air this fall.

vCash
    I was disappointed with the ATWT tribute - I was hoping they would have at least invited people like Larry Briggman, Elizabeth Hubbard and Eileen Fulton to go up for a well deserved ovation. Wasn't too impressed with the Billy Miller win either. I love him on the show but I don't think his acting skills are all that.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I thought the show itself wasn't too bad but considering it was airing on CBS, I too was surprised that the ATWT tribute was so short. I expected a little more than that but I guess they were working with some time restraints. Not sure why they kept bringing things like Cirque and The Lion King into the ceremony (they could have left that out and given ATWT a longer tribute) but overall the show was pretty solid. I haven't watched any daytime soaps in forever so most of the nominees were unfamiliar to me although I recognized a few names. I was an ABC girl so I remembered most of those actors (I'm glad Jonathan Jackson and Vanessa Marcil are back on General Hospital) but I had a few "Who?!" moments with the other folks. At least I knew most of the talk show and game show people, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Vanessa Marcil is back on GH??????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelleC View Post
    Vanessa Marcil is back on GH??????
    That's news to me too - seems she'll be back in August but not sure for how long: http://www.soapcentral.com/gh/news/2010/0607-marcil.php