Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Crazy Stalker Lady
    vCash
    I've voted. I tried before but didn't want to because, like others, they wanted way too much information from me to register.

Thanks Really for your suggestion. I registered in a completely fictitious way and got to vote. I even gave a fake US email address from Canada and it worked. And 90210 worked nicely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really View Post
    I make up names for those kinds of sites...addresses too. Zipcode 90210 works quite well.
    I make up names, use zip codes of hotels I have stayed in and have 'junke" email address just for this useless info.

I also like to make up salary info, kids etc if websites ask for that. I either make TONS of money or absolutely nothing and have 12 kids!

They want data, they can have it. Usefull data is a whole different issue!

vCash
    Voted!
    "Also nominated for Joannie's category (Best Moment) are Masters champion Phil Mickelson, the Super Bowl winning New Orleans Saints and U.S. soccer star Landon Donovan."
    Tough Competition!
    Go Joannie!!

I voted for Evan too.
    Shaun White for best championship performance, Lindsey Vonn for female athlete of the year, Usain Bolt for record-breaking performance.

vCash
    Thank you everyone for your continued support of Joannie! It's amazing to see. If you don't want to fill out all the personal information on the ESPN site, and you don't want to go on the FB page, then feel free to try sending a tweet to http://twitter.com/espys as well!

Either way every vote counts and is appreciated! Keep spreading the word to other message boards, friends and family, all the support doesn't go unnoticed!

Sarah
    www.joannierochette.com

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Thank you so much. My vote went for Joannie and Evan. I also voted for Calvin Borel ... one of my favorite jockeys. Love it when he's at LA Downs (Louisiana Downs!)
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Done. She deserves it.

vCash
    voted!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Mushie View Post
    If you don't want to fill out all the personal information on the ESPN site, and you don't want to go on the FB page, then feel free to try sending a tweet to http://twitter.com/espys as well!
    I tweeted them to say I wanted to vote for JoRo and they directed me back to their FB and website.

vCash
    Registered and voted, thanks for the heads-up.

vCash
    Voted. Don't think she has a shot though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock2 View Post
    Voted. Don't think she has a shot though.
    Really? Who do you think will take it?
    (For what it's worth, I think she has a better shot than Evan, who will probably lose to that annoying redhaired guy...)
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    Really? Who do you think will take it?
    (For what it's worth, I think she has a better shot than Evan, who will probably lose to that annoying redhaired guy...)
    IMO, even though I really want (and voted for) Joannie to win, I'd be really surprised if she did. She's nominated with Phil Mickelson and the New Orleans Saints (who I think will probably win since the NFL is the most popular sport in the US and the victory had a special significance for people with Hurricane Katrina). Also, the Landon Donovan goal might be fresh in people's minds.

vCash

Pictures from ESPYs

Just posted some pictures on Joannie's website and FB Fan Page with her at the ESPYs, there are only a few but she looked fabulous

English: http://joannierochette.ca/en/photos-...mpic-year-2010

Francais: http://joannierochette.ca/photos/mes...-2010?savelang

FB Fan Page (if you aren't a fan, please join ): http://www.facebook.com/JoannieRoche...3804426&ref=mf

Enjoy!

Sarah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12