Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens View Post
    There's the rare club like Boston which requires over $1000 up front, and a few letters of recommendation from current members. That's the most difficult I've heard of to get into, but most clubs aren't like that at all.
    I don't know how long ago they charged that up front amount, but it's been much less for at least the past 7 years that I know of. Also, no letters of recommendation are required, but you do need to have 2 sponsors (can be appointed by the club if a potential member doesn't know anyone). Sponsors are basically there to offer guidance, make introductions and answer any questions that a new member might have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    So he does - my mistake - thanks for the correction. For some reason I thought they held a fundraiser for him at the Glencoe last year but clearly I was mistaken. Slipper coached there though right? (After he left the Glenora) Or did I get that wrong too?
    Yes, Slipper coached there until the spring of 2007 when he became high performance director for SC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12