Banned Member
    vCash

Virtue/ Moir the new Gordeeva/ Grinkov of Ice Dance?

We normally compare athlets per relative disciplines, but I'd like you to speak out on whether the styles of these sports and ice dance teams similar, and who has a more natural and genuine abilities and talent.
    It is pretty early to speak of V/M as of a greatest and a benchmark couple in ice dance, since they don't have that many titles, but on the other hand, in less than 3 months they may become the youngest Olympic champions among the ice dancers. Plus, both pairs have the same choreographer (music this eason), and as many mention Tessa resembles Katya a lot.
    So what do you think, who is going to have a greater impact on development of the relative discipline, and probably who is a bigger talent?
    I know this is "apples and oranges" but still
    (Somehow I don't think this tread belongs to the V/M #7)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvisIvan View Post
    We normally compare athlets per relative disciplines, but I'd like you to speak out on whether the styles of these sports and ice dance teams similar, and who has a more natural and genuine abilities and talent.
    It is pretty early to speak of V/M as of a greatest and a benchmark couple in ice dance, since they don't have that many titles, but on the other hand, in less than 3 months they may become the youngest Olympic champions among the ice dancers. Plus, both pairs have the same choreographer (music this eason), and as many mention Tessa resembles Katya a lot.
    So what do you think, who is going to have a greater impact on development of the relative discipline, and probably who is a bigger talent?
    I know this is "apples and oranges" but still
    (Somehow I don't think this tread belongs to the V/M #7)

I was when I first saw it
    Now seriously, would you mind explaining, how the topic that I started months ago is now back here and initiated by you - word by word?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pumba View Post
    I was when I first saw it
    Now seriously, would you mind explaining, how the topic that I started months ago is now back here and initiated by you - word by word?
    Yeah, the post does seem a little dated.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvisIvan View Post
    in less than 3 months they may become the youngest Olympic champions among the ice dancers.

moving right along
    vCash
    We've seen thread copying before. But this instance takes a new twist. Most people who do this rip off a thread from another board. It takes ballz to rip off a thread that already exists on FSU.

It isn't acceptable to copy another user's post and present it as your own. Do so again and you will be up for banning.

Thread closed.