Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Did anyone else ever squeeze their Barbie Doll's head slightly? The effect was not unlike Ms Wilbanks and her Crazy Eyes (tm)
    PML! I thought the same thing.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Definite bunny-boiler, if you ask me .

When she pulled that stunt, it was all the Atlanta news could focus on for days. Did she ever have to pay the city/county back for the cost of searching for her?

Also, I'm with everyone who's bumfuzzled at how anyone could rack up that much debt at Old Navy . That's an awful lot of hoodies and capri pants .

Think she could pose as one of those damned model-quins they had in their ad campaign? Of course, that might drive business away
    The article said that she had to pay $2200 back to the city in restitution. The city said they spent $60K on the "manhunt". She got off lucky.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    The article said that she had to pay $2200 back to the city in restitution. The city said they spent $60K on the "manhunt". She got off lucky.
    I know she ended up doing quite a bit of community service/labor for a while after the incident. I was living close to her at the time and it used to be a joke around town to see where they had her that day. She was mowing city facility lawns, planting trees, etc. It stinks that she only had to pay that small amount, but they didn't let her off easy on the community service. It wasn't one of those go play cards with the old people at the nursing home kind of deals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    I know she ended up doing quite a bit of community service/labor for a while after the incident. I was living close to her at the time and it used to be a joke around town to see where they had her that day. She was mowing city facility lawns, planting trees, etc. It stinks that she only had to pay that small amount, but they didn't let her off easy on the community service. It wasn't one of those go play cards with the old people at the nursing home kind of deals.
    Good. I guess the work that she put in made up for the costs incurred by the police searching for her.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Somehow I doubt that she did $58K worth of community service, but at least it's something.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Somehow I doubt that she did $58K worth of community service, but at least it's something.
    I doubt she did either, but I will say it was nice to see them actually making her work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12