vCash

I am going to see Bill Bailey

Any other Bill Bailey fans out there?

I got a ticket to see his show coming to Melbourne in July. I was going to buy a ticket for myself as birthday treat but my mum said she would buy it for me (what a good mum!). Or more like I buy it and she will give me some money towards it. And it is a front row seat.

Anyway I loved him in Black Books and think he is a musical genius. One of those comedians who is genuinely funny and incredibly clever. So looking forward to it.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    I'm not too familiar with him, but I loved him in "Black Books" and he cracked me up in "Hot Fuzz." I like his Twitter feed too. Sounds like a great birthday treat -- hope you enjoy!
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

vCash
    I have no idea who he is, all I know is that someone wants him home. They've been crying the whole night long.
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzisk8tr View Post
    I have no idea who he is, all I know is that someone wants him home. They've been crying the whole night long.
    I'd forgotten about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfrx41u50KM

vCash
    "Won't you come home Bill Bailey, won't you come home? I cried the whole day long..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeYSCBRbihU
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzisk8tr View Post
    My thoughts exactly!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

I know a place...
    vCash
    I loved Bill Bailey on Never Mind the Buzzcocks. It all kind of went downhill after he left.