Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    vCash
    Malice toward whom? Nicole? Never.

vCash
    Oh, and posting private information like what? That the house has an address?

vCash
    I think catnip is Dave Lease just messing with people.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Several of you sound like truly decent and thoughtful people and I'm glad to know that you exist in the world of skating.

A week or so ago, had any (polite) person simply asked me my name or how I happened to know so much about this family, I'd have told you without hesitation, although the "how" part would have taken a long, long time. Now that I'm being slandered, libeled, called words you never saw in the bible (Sorry, Paul Simon), I don't think so.

Please let me make one thing clear. I loved Nicole with all my heart when she was a child, and evidently once I truly love a child I'm not able to stop no matter what. In this case, I'd be much better off had I managed to turn against her like several others who knew them well, did with no problem. For them, she doesn't even exist. I will evidently always care about her and try too hard to take up for her and that may be my one curse in life.

But I get it. You've had enough and should be allowed to go back to expressing your opinions or whatever, about Nicole that is, unless you wish to waste your time continuing to express you opinions about me. I never meant to become a distraction. I honestly didn't.

Ciao.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by catnip View Post
    Please let me make one thing clear. I loved Nicole with all my heart when she was a child, and evidently once I truly love a child I'm not able to stop no matter what. In this case, I'd be much better off had I managed to turn against her like several others who knew them well, did with no problem. For them, she doesn't even exist. I will evidently always care about her and try too hard to take up for her and that may be my one curse in life.
    So that's what you are doing here--taking up for her by revealing personal information about her to people who have no business knowing it?

People might want to know such things, but that doesn't make it their business. YOU have chosen to make it their business; why?

I understand rationalizing, but have you honestly convinced yourself that you are airing Nicole's dirty laundry on the internet because you love her?

But I get it. You've had enough and should be allowed to go back to expressing your opinions or whatever
    No one here needs anyone's permission, least of all yours, to express their opinions; you aren't allowing anything, nor, as should be obvious from reading this thread, has your presence blocked anyone from expressing an opinion.

Ciao.

Bye.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    So that's what you are doing here--taking up for her by revealing personal information about her to people who have no business knowing it?

People might want to know such things, but that doesn't make it their business. YOU have chosen to make it their business; why?

I understand rationalizing, but have you honestly convinced yourself that you are airing Nicole's dirty laundry on the internet because you love her?

No one here needs anyone's permission, least of all yours, to express their opinions; you aren't allowing anything, nor, as should be obvious from reading this thread, has your presence blocked anyone from expressing an opinion.

Bye.
    Prancer -

vCash
    Is there someplace that does embrace meth dealers?
    The point I was trying to make is that Nicole lives in a small, conservative community where people have now seen her dirty laundry aired, and I doubt they will flock to her store to buy scented soaps and whatever other old fashioned grandma stuff she peddles.

Were she in a large community like Miami, she could blend in, and yes, because of her fame and looks, she could be embraced.

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    A week or so ago, had any (polite) person simply asked me my name or how I happened to know so much about this family, I'd have told you without hesitation, although the "how" part would have taken a long, long time. Now that I'm being slandered, libeled, called words you never saw in the bible (Sorry, Paul Simon), I don't think so.
    People did ask you and you posted some general information that included quite a few negative things about other people from Nicole's life, but not much about you. As for you name, I highly doubt it you were ever planning to reveal it. How convenient for you that now you feel slighted so you won't have to.

You're "being slandered, libeled, called words you never saw in the bible"? You're sure creepy's not in the Bible? (I thought everything was ). Oh come on. People have started to question your status and your motivation so you decided to get offended? Also, I find it a curious coincidence that just yesterday I informed you that every poster could be sued for libel if they post something that's untrue or damaging to someone and now you're leaving.

For the record, I don't necessarily think the things you posted didn't have any truth to them or that you didn't know Nicole and her family. I just think you're a person with an agenda, which might be some unresolved issues with Nicole's family/friends, and instead of either forgetting it or going back to the source, you've decided to air it on a message board. Which is not that cool, and don't blame others for calling you out on it.

vCash
    Every single one of that person's 48 posts on this forum involve Bobek. Enough said.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    WTF.

Since this thread is now all about catnip (which I'm pretty sure was his/her intent), and not current information about Nicole's sentencing, thread closed.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021