Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash

Randy Jackson (Michael's brother) Hospitalized For Chest Pains

Randy Jackson, brother of the late pop legend Michael Jackson, was hospitalized Tuesday in Southern California

The source told The Associated Press that doctors at the hospital think it was a mild heart attack, but this has not yet been confirmed.

On Monday, Randy Jackson was in court with his family for a hearing in the involuntary manslaughter case of Dr. Conrad Murray who is accused in connection with Michael Jackson's death. Randy Jackson arrived after everyone else and stopped to hug his parents, his brothers and sister LaToya before the hearing began.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I'm the first to reply to this?

I knew MJ had a younger brother, Randy. Back when he died, I couldn't find any photos or anything of Randy. He seemed to be the one who was most quiet or not seeking the limelight.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Randy released one CD as leader of "Randy and the Gypsys". I remember MuchMusic here in Canada playing the single "Perpetrators"...

Randy and the Gypsys - Perpetrators

Much better is...

Randy and the Gypsys - Love You Honey

In related news...

Michael Jackson's Father Blames Mother for Death in Interview

A few quotes from the article...

"Mothers are always the [person] their sons look up to. I wanted her to step in and look at Mike a bit, keep him cheered up," Joe says. "She didn't want to do that because she was afraid that she was invading his privacy."
    Joe claims he hit a tipping point as he and his wife stared at Michael's lifeless body on a mortuary table, saying he was angry at Katherine shedding tears and could not bring himself to hug her.

"I said, 'If you had listened to me Michael would be living now!' Joe said in the interview. "Katherine didn't say a word. I had to get away from her. If she'd done what I asked, Michael would be here today. I am incensed with her. She could have made a difference."
    And at the end of the article...

Joe Jackson, who was left out of his son's will, has been pushing to get an allowance of Michael's estate.
    Does this guy not realize how much the public thinks he is an uber-creep? Or do only us sound-minded folk at FSU feel that way???
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Does this guy not realize how much the public thinks he is an uber-creep? Or do only us sound-minded folk at FSU feel that way???
    No, I think it's a pretty common sentiment, but he is obviously clueless. I thought I was beyond being surprised by anything he says or does, but this:

"Mothers are always the [person] their sons look up to. I wanted her to step in and look at Mike a bit, keep him cheered up," Joe says. "She didn't want to do that because she was afraid that she was invading his privacy."
    I'm sure the multiple levels of irony in this statement are completely lost on him.

I hope Randy is OK.

vCash
    When an untimely death occurs, some people will always blame someone for it. Here, he blames the Mom. And this was immediately after his death was pronounced. I'm almost certain he doesnt feel the same way today. I know this from experience.

And thanks PeterG for the video of Randy! I never knew he had his own band. I must say, the Jackson clan is a very attractive family.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    When an untimely death occurs, some people will always blame someone for it. Here, he blames the Mom. And this was immediately after his death was pronounced. I'm almost certain he doesnt feel the same way today. I know this from experience.

And thanks PeterG for the video of Randy! I never knew he had his own band. I must say, the Jackson clan is a very attractive family.
    This is very true.

And yes, there is a lot of pretty in that clan. And, every one of them has gorgeous teeth and not one of them wore braces. Amazing!
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell