Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    How long ago was your visit? The Bellevue Art Museum changed its format to all crafts a few years ago...not that crafts are bad, but they used to have some edgy modern exhibits and if that's what one is expecting they will be pretty confused. It is a lovely building (not enough to justify the trip to bellevue on a short visit IMO, though).
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    How long ago was your visit? The Bellevue Art Museum changed its format to all crafts a few years ago...not that crafts are bad, but they used to have some edgy modern exhibits and if that's what one is expecting they will be pretty confused. It is a lovely building (not enough to justify the trip to bellevue on a short visit IMO, though).
    My visit was at least four years ago, so that's disappointing to hear! I guess there's no need for me to go back.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    How was the visit Kyle? We had pretty good weather for you
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123