Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judgejudy27 View Post
    Then again most seem to feel B&A were clearly better than D&S in Vancouver as well and they pushed them off to avoid a NA sweep. So maybe in this case D&W would have met with the same fate. Who knows.

I wish Delobel & Schoenfelder had been the Euro team the judges had gifted with the token Euro medal, even though they clearly werent at their best in Vancouver either. I still dont think they were any worse than Domnina & Shabalin were there.
    I wish I could agree that Delobel and Schoenfelder were no worse than Domnina and Shabalin in Vancouver, because I dislike the Russian D&S, but I can't... French D&S were nowhere near their best in Van. I actually preferred Pechalat and Bourzat and the Kerrs to them.

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSGP21 View Post
    Watching the way Tanith and Ben handled themselves this season, and their attitude towards competition/each other/life in general- I have to argue that the move to PA was a good thing. Tanith in particular seemed happier and healthier than ever after the initial bumps in the road after the coaching shake up, and that is going to sustain her much longer than a world title would have.
    I agree - but I still wanted to win the bronze this year

At least they're at peace with themselves.. i guess that's some consolation. And they will continue to perform in shows, which is wonderful. They seemed so happy at SOI.

vCash
    Yeah, I read in IFS today that Tanith and Ben were really happy throughout the season and enjoyed every minute of it, even though they didn't get an Olympic medal. Their mental states were good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123