Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1011
  1. #141

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    FSU Witness Protection Program
    Age
    26
    Posts
    27,947
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    11492
    Quote Originally Posted by julieann View Post
    I read in an interview they are working on a quad flip
    That would be awesome. Their 3F gets so much height, I can see it happening.

  2. #142

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Deep in a Dream
    Posts
    7,454
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    7091
    According to his website, Tischendorf is training again and plans to compete at Ice Challenge in November.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

  3. #143

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    'Me so ashamed of my English'
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,979
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3516
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    So, Savchenko/Szolkowy revealed their new programs and plans for the future.
    The SP will be a russian-hungarian folklore based music, the FS will be to Pink Panther.
    There were no words about jumps and highlights of the program.

    Savchenko said, that they want to win europeans and worlds and after that to decide, if they will go on until sotchi.
    maybe they will take a break and come back 2014, but let´s see and wait.
    I'm digging your user name. Go on the Norman!

  4. #144
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Posts
    20,084
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I miss Norman Jeschke's porniness. He was the hottest skater evah.

  5. #145

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    South from Siena, La bella Toscana
    Posts
    4,748
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    8861
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I miss Norman Jeschke's porniness. He was the hottest skater evah.
    Ziggy, you are not the only one. He was Where have all the voidy and porny German skaters gone?

  6. #146
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    77
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Did you see an S/S video? where? Am I missing it?
    You can download Videos of Short and Free at fsvids!

  7. #147
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,953
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnice View Post
    Ziggy, you are not the only one. He was Where have all the voidy and porny German skaters gone?
    Norman is coaching at the rink in Duesseldorf

  8. #148
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,953
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sternfunken View Post
    You can download Videos of Short and Free at fsvids!
    They are currently schedule to skate the programms to the public as part of the exhibition held at the JGP in Dresden. Same goes for Peter Lieber and Frohberg / Giesen

    http://www.dresden-fernsehen.de/defa...howNews=828089

  9. #149
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    77
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra_persch View Post
    Norman is coaching at the rink in Duesseldorf
    I should go there to take some lessons for beginners! I live in Duesseldorf! ;-)

  10. #150

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    South from Siena, La bella Toscana
    Posts
    4,748
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    8861
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra_persch View Post
    Norman is coaching at the rink in Duesseldorf
    Danke sehr! Oh the lucky Dusseldorfians!

  11. #151
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Posts
    20,084
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sternfunken View Post
    I should go there to take some lessons for beginners! I live in Duesseldorf! ;-)
    I would so totally do that, if I were you.

  12. #152
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Posts
    20,084
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I just watched Savchenko/Szolkowy's SP and I'm underwhelmed.

    The program clearly isn't ready and I'm sure it will look much better later on in the season. So far, it seems nowhere near as complex as Clowns.

    Free program is even less ready, they performed it with lots of gaps and it's very hard to say anything about it.

    To be honest I don't see the point of that press show at all. Why bother showing programs that clearly aren't ready?

  13. #153
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    on the rivers of Babylon
    Posts
    401
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I just watched Savchenko/Szolkowy's SP and I'm underwhelmed.

    The program clearly isn't ready and I'm sure it will look much better later on in the season. So far, it seems nowhere near as complex as Clowns.

    Free program is even less ready, they performed it with lots of gaps and it's very hard to say anything about it.

    To be honest I don't see the point of that press show at all. Why bother showing programs that clearly aren't ready?
    I think it is promotion and a way of earning money... after all the coach doesn`t get any official funding, and they have to pay him. At the moment he only has them and Dasha Popova....

  14. #154
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Posts
    20,084
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by grandma View Post
    I think it is promotion and a way of earning money... after all the coach doesn`t get any official funding, and they have to pay him. At the moment he only has them and Dasha Popova....
    Ah ok, I guess it was for the sponsors. Makes sense.

    I thought there was some weird arrangement whereby DEU didn't give money to Steuer but paid their costs?

    And Steuer must coach some younger skaters surely?

  15. #155
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    on the rivers of Babylon
    Posts
    401
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Ah ok, I guess it was for the sponsors. Makes sense.

    I thought there was some weird arrangement whereby DEU didn't give money to Steuer but paid their costs?

    And Steuer must coach some younger skaters surely?
    ... no he doesn`t only S/S and Popova

  16. #156
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Posts
    20,084
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by grandma View Post
    ... no he doesn`t only S/S and Popova
    That's weird. I am sure a lot of lower level skaters would love to train with him.

  17. #157
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    on the rivers of Babylon
    Posts
    401
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    That's weird. I am sure a lot of lower level skaters would love to train with him.
    ... he doesn`t train any lokal or german skaters

  18. #158

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,906
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2294
    Quote Originally Posted by grandma View Post
    ... he doesn`t train any lokal or german skaters
    He would if the Federation was able to pay him. There are German skaters who want to be coached by him. He is for sure a strict coach, but he is successful and he is also a good choreographer.

  19. #159
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    on the rivers of Babylon
    Posts
    401
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eislauffan View Post
    He would if the Federation was able to pay him. There are German skaters who want to be coached by him. He is for sure a strict coach, but he is successful and he is also a good choreographer.
    He could take german skaters on a private basis, but he apparently doesn`t.
    I don`t blame him.
    He is a very good coach, and it would be fantastic if as many as possible could
    have the opportunity to train with him.

  20. #160
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Posts
    20,084
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Very good interview with Savchenko/Szolkowy and Steuer at Ice Network:
    http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

    Sissy Krick, ISU Judge: It is our interpretation [of ISU rules] that if a pair shows a sequence of three jumps only the first two jumps count. But if you show a combination of three jumps [without steps in between] all three jumps count.
    If that is indeed true that's very stupid. A 3toe...3toe...2axel sequence is extremely hard to perform.

    I hope somebody from ISU Technical Committee is going to clarify that asap.

    I can't believe they are already landing throw 4flips in the program!

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •