Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1011
  1. #101

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,977
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Beier / Beier have been removed from the B Team envelop. Guess that means their retirement is now official.

    I wonder what the future holds for them!

  2. #102

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,856
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4691
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra_persch View Post
    Beier / Beier have been removed from the B Team envelop. Guess that means their retirement is now official.

    I wonder what the future holds for them!
    now it´s officially confirmed. The Beiers have retired from competetive skating.
    They ended their career because of his knee problems.
    They want to oncentrate on their business future.

  3. #103
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,234
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Any updates about Sarah Hecken? She did so well at Worlds, I'm excited to see her this season!

  4. #104
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    on the rivers of Babylon
    Posts
    401
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Any updates about Sarah Hecken? She did so well at Worlds, I'm excited to see her this season!
    can`t wait to see her at the Nebelhorn Trophy.....

  5. #105

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,565
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    41646
    Alexander Völler, age 18, is newly listed on icepartnersearch (he was 12th in Junior Pairs at 2010 Junior Worlds with Juliana Gurdzhi) -- link to their 2009-10 season ISU bio: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00011619.htm

  6. #106

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,977
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Juliana & Alexander split over the summer. I have heard that Juliana has retired and Alexander has been training with Jacqueline Gaidecka in the meantime.

    Other changes I have heard

    Peterka / Kurashvili - split
    Gaidecka / Mueller - split, he retired

    so Salatzki / Seegert and the new team (haven't competed yet) Fuessinger / Streubel are the only Junior Teams right now

    Lesser / Hocker-Scholler and Wenzig / Landgraf are in a bit of a dilemma. The ladies are too young to do Junior internationally until next season but the men are too "old" to skate Novice, thanks to the new ISU rules. hope the german fed hasn't adjusted the junior rules to the ISU age limits!

  7. #107

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,977
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Interesting entries for the JGP in Dresden. Hope the Dance Teams don't get scratched after the final test skate

    http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00011173.htm

  8. #108

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,977
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Savchenko / Szolkowy have schedule a presentation of their programms and press conference for 20-Sep-10

    http://www.eislauf-union.de/News_Pro...rstellung.html

  9. #109

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,856
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4691
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra_persch View Post
    Savchenko / Szolkowy have schedule a presentation of their programms and press conference for 20-Sep-10

    http://www.eislauf-union.de/News_Pro...rstellung.html
    oh, a few more days and the cat will be out of the bag.
    i´m very excited about their new programs, can´t wait to see them.

  10. #110

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,977
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Preliminary Entries for the JGP in CZE .... most likely the results of the JGPs and possible test skates with injured skaters may change the assignments, specially since I think Isabel and Franz will skate Senior internationally after the JGPs are over

    Franz Streubel
    Isabel Drescher
    Haslinger / Finke

    http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00011178.htm

  11. #111

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,856
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4691
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra_persch View Post
    Preliminary Entries for the JGP in CZE .... most likely the results of the JGPs and possible test skates with injured skaters may change the assignments, specially since I think Isabel and Franz will skate Senior internationally after the JGPs are over

    Franz Streubel
    Isabel Drescher
    Haslinger / Finke

    http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00011178.htm
    ah, sandy hoffmann just got one assignment, too bad, i really like her skating.
    isabel, in my opinion, is the one to top Hecken, but let´s wait, how she can handle her nerves

  12. #112

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,977
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    ah, sandy hoffmann just got one assignment, too bad, i really like her skating.
    isabel, in my opinion, is the one to top Hecken, but let´s wait, how she can handle her nerves
    The German ladies don't have a lot of spots this year. as far as I know the results of the first JGP determine who really gets the second spot. Sandy is still in the running but doing Nebelhorn, JGP GER and JGP CZE in a row might be a bit much.

  13. #113

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,977
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    The German Federation has released the New Team Envelope Criteria. The Jump Criteria seems to have been axed and a new age and point based system implemented

    http://www.eislauf-union.de/download...02010.2011.pdf

  14. #114

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Back to skating!
    Age
    36
    Posts
    17,416
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2755

  15. #115

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Back to skating!
    Age
    36
    Posts
    17,416
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2755
    And a more interesting one about their upcoming season:

    http://www.freiepresse.de/NACHRICHTE...IX/7471426.php

    synopsis:
    They want to try to start a bit different in the season in order to keep things interesting for them.
    they have two new programs which are - according to Robin - even more complicated than their programs before.

    They will disclose the programs and the music on the 20th in Berlin.

    The article also said that Popova has joined Steuer's group after an unsuccessful try with Ilja Glebov. So that team is no more.

  16. #116
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    on the rivers of Babylon
    Posts
    401
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    [QUOTE=Jeschke;2874653]ah, sandy hoffmann just got one assignment, too bad, i really like her skating.
    isabel, in my opinion, is the one to top Hecken, but let´s wait, how she can handle her nerves[/QUOTE

    If you say that you don`t know that family ties to this sport are of upmost importance. I believe the onlyopponent to Hecken will be Julia Pfrengle . I wouldn´t be astounded if she was to replace Hecken at the top in the near future. She is being monitored very closely by her ambitious parents. Especially her mother who was a successful ice skater herself.

  17. #117

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Deep in a Dream
    Posts
    7,562
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17961
    Quote Originally Posted by grandma View Post
    ...
    If you say that you don`t know that family ties to this sport are of upmost importance. I believe the onlyopponent to Hecken will be Julia Pfrengle . I wouldn´t be astounded if she was to replace Hecken at the top in the near future. She is being monitored very closely by her ambitious parents. Especially her mother who was a successful ice skater herself.
    She's Claudia Leistner's daughter, right? And her father was a pairs champ multiple times, IIRC.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

  18. #118

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,977
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    ah, sandy hoffmann just got one assignment, too bad, i really like her skating.
    Sandy has since withdrawn from Nebelhorn Trophy and the JGP in GER due to a back injury.

    Hope she recovers quickly!

  19. #119

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,977
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    The most recent Nebelhorn Trophy press release states that Sandy Hoffmann has withdraws due to a foot injury and Katharina Häcker due to illness.

    Get better soon girls!

    I have the german fed will send a full team to Coupe de Nice! So far only Peter Liebers has published on his homepage that he plans to skate there

  20. #120

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Back to skating!
    Age
    36
    Posts
    17,416
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2755
    Will there be substitutes?

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •