thatīs nice for the german juniors; good, they get the jgp back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra_persch View Post
    Awesome! Dresden gets a JGP next year!
    Nice, I'll be there!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeschke View Post
    thatīs nice for the german juniors; good, they get the jgp back
    Lets hope the team does really well at Junior Worlds so that we get more than the 3 spots each in Dresden

vCash
    Good showing for the Novice Ladies at Tirnavia Ice Cup
    http://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/uploa...tml/SEG007.HTM
    http://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/uploa..._SP_Scores.pdf

Also great Score for Paul Fentz in his Coupe de Nice short programm
    http://nice-figure-skating-cup.com/i...tml/SEG005.HTM

vCash
    Good showing for the Novice Ladies at Tirnavia Ice Cup
    http://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/uploa...tml/SEG007.HTM
    http://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/uploa..._SP_Scores.pdf

Also great Score for Paul Fentz in his Coupe de Nice short programm
    http://nice-figure-skating-cup.com/i...tml/SEG005.HTM
    and vartmann/van cleave with respectable result, great to see!

vCash
    Any News about Peter Liebers recovery??

Also what happened with Dotzauer and Wieczorek? are both guys still competing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK View Post
    Any News about Peter Liebers recovery??

Also what happened with Dotzauer and Wieczorek? are both guys still competing?
    Peter was in Canada recently to get his programms choreographed. I really hope he might be able to compete at some ISU events in December. For the moment he only lists German Nationals on his homepage
    http://www.peterliebers.com/

Denis did a lot of studying this summer so he lost some training time. I hope to see him doing the first competitions soon.

Not sure why Daniel hasn't done any competitions yet. I hope to see him on an entry list soon too.

vCash
    the results of the german ladies in france are so horrific and desilliussioning.

hoffmann and drescher at the bottom of the field with disastrous marks, weinzierl 15th. o my, there seems no way out of this misery.

i miss dytrt so much; itīs not good, that there is no challenge for hecken in her own country. she knows, even with mistakes, she could easily go to worlds...

vCash
    hoffmann and drescher at the bottom of the field with disastrous marks, weinzierl 15th. o my, there seems no way out of this misery.

i miss dytrt so much; itīs not good, that there is no challenge for hecken in her own country. she knows, even with mistakes, she could easily go to worlds...
    Weinzierl recently changed coaches. She is now with the same coach as Hecken. We have already seen improvements in the first two competition and I hope she can do well in the free skate here too.

Hoffmann was injured very long and still can't do certain jumps because of that injury. I really hope she can do better next time.

Drescher is in her final 2 years of school and is focusing on getting a good Abitur. So she seems to have less training and competition time. I think she just had a bad day here.

On the up side. the Novice Ladies did really well at Tirnavia Ice Cup. Lutricia, Lea D and Lea H all scored over 80 points there
    http://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/uploa...html/index.htm

vCash

Hoffmann was injured very long and still can't do certain jumps because of that injury. I really hope she can do better next time.

Drescher is in her final 2 years of school and is focusing on getting a good Abitur. So she seems to have less training and competition time. I think she just had a bad day here.
    yes, i know that all, but that excuses not these marks. donīt misunderstand me, i really like hoffman and drescher; but i donīt talk about hoffman jumping the lutz again or something likt that, i talk about solid programs with her favourite jump, loop, and maybe a salchow.
    drescher, i donīt know when i saw a almost clean skate from here the last time. she gets ehr 3toe3toe back, but always stupid mistakes at double axels, spins, salchows.
    sorry, that is more than frustrating.

at least kolbe/caruso beat the hermanns, that saved my day

vCash
    Does anyone think Z&G will rework their FD a lot? It is not serving them as well as their SD by a mile, and IMO could use it.

vCash
    Peter Liebers is on the entry lists for the Berlin Championships next weekend and NRW Trophy in early December

http://www.lev-nrw.org/lev2008/docs/...1053/index.htm (closing date is 1.11.2011 so they are not final!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DORISPULASKI View Post
    Does anyone think Z&G will rework their FD a lot? It is not serving them as well as their SD by a mile, and IMO could use it.
    they really need to polish their fd, especially they have to take a look at the outgoings of their lifts; they are very unclean an shaky, so there will be not many +goes for that.

in general the freedance is not as fascinating as it could be (neither as their short dance or last years programs). unlike many others, i donīt mind about their age, they could deliver a mature romeo&juliet program. the music cuts donīt do them any favour, too, imo. they are too hard and overall i donīt like the finale passage.

to be honest, i said that before, the audience wasnīt wowed either. after their sd, there was a lot of clapping and shouting, after the fd it was just a decent applause.
    that will too infect the pcs, as you see at the lithuanians couple.

hope Z/G will bounce back, i really love them

vCash
    I love their attempts to do something different, especially when so many dancers are striving to be like each other!

vCash
    Looks like its not only the Senior Ladies that are struggeling right now.
    At Ice Challenge in Graz the short programms wheren't clean eighter.
    I think only Lea Dastich in Novice ladies had a clean skate and this is her second competition in a week after competing at Tirnvia Ice Cup last weekend.

Here is hoping that everyone can do a great free skate today!

vCash
    I've found an interesting blog from NRW Dortmund 2011 written by Kolbe-Caruso, senior ice dancers. It's only the first part but maybe ther'll be others coming up.
    http://ice-dance.com/2011-nrw-trophy...-trophy-blog-1

vCash
    I have since learned that Drescher has been skating with a broken / cracked blade without noticing it.
    Really glad she didn't injure herself and that she is getting a brand new blade really soon

vCash
    I have since learned that Drescher has been skating with a broken / cracked blade without noticing it.
    Really glad she didn't injure herself and that she is getting a brand new blade really soon
    how is that possible? iīm not a skater, but am i wrong that you have to notice if your blade is broken???

hm, iīll take that as excuse and wait for the next competition

vCash
    how is that possible? iīm not a skater, but am i wrong that you have to notice if your blade is broken???

I' m just glad she didn't injury herself on one of those jump-falls.

You want to guess as to when we will see the first clean skate of a German Junior or Senior Lady in competition? So far the Men are totally outskating them!

Wonder what they are doing in Berlin this weekend. First big National competition and a Junior Nationals Qualifier for a lot of Novice and Junior skaters

vCash

If it is broken there is no way you won't notice it. But if it is only cracked you might not during a competition. It will be more wobbly and you will have almost zero chance of completing a jump though...

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast