Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Very sweet. Thanks for the link.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    What a lovely event. She looked as beautiful as she's ever looked, quite radiant. I have no doubt that these 2 really love each other. I didn't know what to make of him, but he won me over with that speech...I doubt I could do that well in front of that many important people!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    What a lovely event. She looked as beautiful as she's ever looked, quite radiant. I have no doubt that these 2 really love each other. I didn't know what to make of him, but he won me over with that speech...I doubt I could do that well in front of that many important people!!!
    This. He certainly set the bar for wedding speeches.

vCash
    He won me during the ceremony; and only confirmed it with that speech.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    Someone over at YouTube put up Daniel's speech w/subtitles. Bless them!!

Two words. Have. Kleenex!!

YouTube ~ HRH Prince Daniel of Sweden's Speech at his and HRH Crown Princess Victoria's Wedding Banquet
    Thanks so much for the link and the Kleenex hint! I don´t usually cry easily, but this speech brought tears into my eyes all through it. It is amazing how well and clearly Daniel spoke, did not seem nervous at all. And the speech was absolutely the best I have ever heard in weddigs.

Victoria has made an excellent choice, she could not have found a more kind and well-balanced person to be her husband. It was wonderful see how happy they both are.

vCash
    Princess Victoria reminds me of Jamie Sale. Here's another one where she looks like Jamie.

As for the groom, Daniel Westling? He reminds me of Al Franken. Another comparison between Prince Daniel and Stuart Smalley.

The groom could have definitely used a different pair of glasses. But it wouldn't have mattered, because Victoria was absolutely radiant and lit up the whole place. She looks so happy. The fact that her dress was beautiful and elegant is icing on the cake. Here's a great photo.

This
    is an awesome photo. She looks like she's having so much fun.
    Last edited by Gazpacho; 06-22-2010 at 06:24 AM.

vCash
    Do my eyes deceive me or does Princess Letizia's red evening gown have a crushed velvet skirt?

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    In case no one has seen these or seen them in this quality yet...

Hello Magazine ~ Royal Weddings ~ The Official Wedding Pictures of HRH Crown Princess Victoria and HRH Prince Daniel of Sweden

Little Prince Christian of Denmark's just too adorable in his sailor suit. I want to reach through the screen and pinch his cheek.

Count em Gang...There's three future queens and one future king in that picture of the Couple w/their attendants.

vCash

Can you hand wash a wedding dress?

My wedding dress is all sweaty from my wearing it in 95 degree weather. I took it to the cleaners, and they said it can suffer damages AND it'll cost $150-200 for dry cleaning. Personally, I'd rather just store the dress for the rest of it's life all sweaty, but I'm supposed to wear it at our coming home wedding reception on Saturday. Is it possible to hand wash my dress? Any tips for cleaning otherwise? It's made of taffeta, with a lace up bodice. Thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottLassen View Post
    My wedding dress is all sweaty from my wearing it in 95 degree weather. I took it to the cleaners, and they said it can suffer damages AND it'll cost $150-200 for dry cleaning. Personally, I'd rather just store the dress for the rest of it's life all sweaty, but I'm supposed to wear it at our coming home wedding reception on Saturday. Is it possible to hand wash my dress? Any tips for cleaning otherwise? It's made of taffeta, with a lace up bodice. Thanks!
    I know some women who have washed their wedding dresses either in the washing machine or in the bathtub depending on the material and detailing.

vCash

Can you hand wash a wedding dress?

If it doesn't have any sequins or beading wash it in a white net laundry bag in cold water on gentle cycle, take it out and shake it out and dry it on fluff or hang it up to dry and them throw it in the dryer for a few minutes to get any wrinkles out.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456