Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    she is so pretty in those pictures, really cute baby but OMG WTF is thta her husbend?

vCash
    Marina is so beautiful and looks so happy!

I know, Valentina! Oh well, to each her own.

vCash
    After seeing Maria with huge roots, greasy hair and dressed in sweaty sweatpants at Nebelhorn the ideal is shattered and I can't think of her as pretty ever again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    After seeing Maria with huge roots, greasy hair and dressed in sweaty sweatpants at Nebelhorn the ideal is shattered and I can't think of her as pretty ever again.
    That's how all women look shortly after having a baby.

vCash
    hmmm....I don't know how all the women look shortly after having a baby, but Marina definitely looks amazing !

I went to see the show which took place in Aubagne on 27 June. Marina and Gwendal skated Susana and TTSGB. I wrote a report about it here http://passiononice.proboards.com/in...ad=1727&page=1
    And my photos are here http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k2...20juin%202010/

Enjoy

vCash
    I think her husband is an absolute pig. I usually like long hair on men but his is ugh. And what's the deal with him squeezing her breast in public? He seems to be Svengali & she appears to be charmed by whatever he does.

vCash
    hmmm....I don't know if you met him personally....I did and I was charmed by him as well (how he was acting towards me, Marina, their children,...). It's easy to judge someone we don't know, but sometimes, it may is important to make difference between the public/ media face and the reality

vCash
    I was going by the videos I've seen of him & what he thinks is appropriate...this video isn't the 1st I've seen where he acts disgusting. I don't need to meet him personally to think that squeezing your wife's breasts (repeatedly) in public is crass. Every video I've seen of them together, he is doing something just as bad. Or worse.
    Last edited by taf2002; 07-10-2010 at 04:37 PM.

vCash
    Marina is his third wife? Fourth? He's said to have beaten his ex-wife. He touches her whenever he wants, wherever he wants. He had a video of her giving birth posted on the internet and a video that suggested he was having sex with her. Whether or not it was her in the scenes in question is irrelevant because it's the insinuation that counts.
    That is not what the media makes of him but how he shows himself.
    He's charming alright but he's an actor. He knows what Marina is falling for; what women like her are falling for. She wanted true love all her life, a fairy tale and not a divorce like her parents. She is quite a naive person and it's quite easy to charm her. (And yes, I do know her.) Besides, she never was a public person; she couldn't stay away from the media fast enough during her competitive days, she never was striving for any attention and was most comfortable with those she knew and she was close to. He's dragged her into the spotlight and she's going along because he's promising her the moon.
    I wouldn't want to be married to her husband if I was offered a million or if he was the last guy on earth. He's a fake. Charming or not. He's a player. (and I met him once as well)
    I don't know why he married her but I hope for her sake that everything turns out the way she wants it to turn out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ballettmaus View Post
    Marina is his third wife? Fourth? He's said to have beaten his ex-wife. He touches her whenever he wants, wherever he wants. He had a video of her giving birth posted on the internet and a video that suggested he was having sex with her. Whether or not it was her in the scenes in question is irrelevant because it's the insinuation that counts.
    That is not what the media makes of him but how he shows himself.
    He's charming alright but he's an actor. He knows what Marina is falling for; what women like her are falling for. She wanted true love all her life, a fairy tale and not a divorce like her parents. She is quite a naive person and it's quite easy to charm her. (And yes, I do know her.) Besides, she never was a public person; she couldn't stay away from the media fast enough during her competitive days, she never was striving for any attention and was most comfortable with those she knew and she was close to. He's dragged her into the spotlight and she's going along because he's promising her the moon.
    I wouldn't want to be married to her husband if I was offered a million or if he was the last guy on earth. He's a fake. Charming or not. He's a player. (and I met him once as well)
    I don't know why he married her but I hope for her sake that everything turns out the way she wants it to turn out.
    I would have reped you if I could!I completely agree with what you're saying. Just wanted to add that him being nice to Marina and their childred doesnt mean anything-do you simply erase his acts because of this?

And everything the media says about him are the things that HE wants them to say. He's the one saying things, posting videos, etc. He wants it.

Like balletmaus, I just hope everything turns out ok for her.

vCash
    But I agree with most you've said as well....
    My point is only that there could be a big difference between him in reality ( and no one of us really knows him in reality) and his image in media. Of course, he wants to have this image, and this is what I hate about him. OTOH there are many cases like this in the Russian showbiz, just remember the 2 girls who pretended to be lesbian to become famous,....
    There's no apologize for some of his acts, but Marina has 2 amazing children with him and seems to be happy, which is, imo, the most important

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieSix View Post
    Her Fabio husband is looking good!
    It looks like neither the ceiling, the drapes nor the carpet matches on him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieSix View Post
    Her Fabio husband is looking good!
    OMG! Wow, a deja vu nightmare back, wasn't he dressed up like a pirate or something similarly crazy for their wedding?!

Marina and her kids are beautiful and so are Maria B and hubby!

vCash
    I find him attractive and scary at the same time.
    Sort of like a vampire.

vCash
    I don't even want to know what he says in that video!
    I agree......what a pig! I've heard many times that "love is blind." Maybe it's deaf and without feeling too.

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    I was in Berkeley, here in the Bay Area, last weekend and had a run-in with Marina's husband.

vCash
    I too was bothered by his fondling/shaking her breasts. Yuck!!

He gives me the creeps and I also don't find him at all good-looking, nor do I find his long hair attractive. Just strikes me as a hairy beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UMBS Go Blue View Post
    I was in Berkeley, here in the Bay Area, last weekend and had a run-in with Marina's husband.
    Rasputin is exactly who I've always thought of when I've thought of him. It's like Marina is under some crazy trance. Why else would a stunningly, gorgeous woman be with a man like that?!

Bringing Albinoni Back
    vCash
    The kids are adorable!

vCash
    I have no idea why she likes him either he seems gross. Who grabs a woman like that in public how embaressing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast