vCash

Icehouse Adult Skate Camp - Hacekensack NJ?

Does anyone know who is teaching at the Icehouse Adult Skating Camp in Haceknsack, NJ, this year?

Last year they listed 6+ of skating "royalty" as coaches, but this year only Robin Wagner And Galina Z are listed.

I e-mailed the Icehouse address on the applciation a while back asking for the names of the other staff, but no one has responded.

Any info would be appreciated as the deadline to sign up is fast approaching.

Thanks!!!!

vCash
    Usually it's the regular rink coaches, in addition to the "royalty." I would look at the coach list on the Ice House website; that should give you an idea.

On the website, see if you can find an e-mail address for Craig Maurizi, the skating director. I believe he runs the camp, so he should be able to tell you specifics.

vCash
    When I emailed Craig to ask who was teaching dance, he said he didn't yet know. That was only last week.

So many left Hackensack recently - not least of which Morozov and his camp - that I'm not sure who's there now, coaching. Baiul still is there, I believe. I just haven't been down there in quite a while, so I'm not sure who's around.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie S View Post
    Usually it's the regular rink coaches, in addition to the "royalty." I would look at the coach list on the Ice House website; that should give you an idea.
    That list is out of date. Lots of the people listed are no longer there.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    Just read on skatingforums that due to a problem with one of the ice surfaces, the camp has been cancelled. Bummer for anyone that was planning to attend!

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    Rink 1 has been down for a couple of months.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket