Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    vCash
    Have you seen the latest picture of her, leaving court? She wearing a skirt that is so wrinkled in the front (due to it being so tight) that it looks like she slept in it.

Quote Originally Posted by StonewshMullet View Post
    Where I work we have a dress code and it specifically mentions items of clothing that may be deemed offensive by others. She did not dress in appropriate business attire and was released. She is making a big deal out of it for the same reason that she dressed inappropriately for work, attention.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Karina1974 View Post
    Have you seen the latest picture of her, leaving court?
    No. Do you have a link?
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milanessa View Post
    No. Do you have a link?
    It was in a NY Daily News article.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/..._2citi29m.html

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Have you seen the latest picture of her, leaving court? She wearing a skirt that is so wrinkled in the front (due to it being so tight) that it looks like she slept in it.
    To me, it just looks wrinkled. It isn't Monica-Bellucci-in-Matrix-Revolutions tight.

The waist looks super-tight though.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Perhaps it's the material (linen?) that is prone to wrinkling rather than the fit. The fit looks fine to me.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Does Gloria Allred hand out onions or something to all her clients? Because they all manage to cry at their press conferences.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Perhaps it's the material (linen?) that is prone to wrinkling rather than the fit. The fit looks fine to me.
    Yeah, it doesn't look like "wrinkled because I pulled it out of the dryer and dumped it in a pile" wrinkles because they're wrinkled in a patterned way. I have clothes that can get wrinkled from sitting in one position for a long time, especially if it's hot, but she was in a courtroom where I imagine there's air conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Does Gloria Allred hand out onions or something to all her clients? Because they all manage to cry at their press conferences.
    maybe she makes all her potential clients audition for the role.

vCash
    How can you take a woman named "Debrahlee" seriously? Regardless of her slutty interpretation of the dress code

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Is she planning to sue them for sexual harrassment for sentences like this: The luscious Latina wants the state human rights division to investigate her claim she was sacked because of her brickhouse bod.?
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Is she planning to sue them for sexual harrassment for sentences like this: The luscious Latina wants the state human rights division to investigate her claim she was sacked because of her brickhouse bod.?
    Who knows. She is a walking contradiction who is too dumb to realize you can't throw bouquets to both sides. You can't walk around in skin-tight outfits, especially on the job, and then cry "sexual harassment" when people (and I only see male customers being quoted in the articles I've read -- where are the co-workers who allegedly complained?) take notice. And then she has the nerve to call her situation a "human rights issue?"

I stole this from the comments section on Huff. Post -

The saga of Debralee Lorenzana suing Citibank for "discrimination" reminds me of the story of a flat chested woman who goes to the plastic surgeon after new breasts. He asks, "and how big would you like them?" She replies, "big enough that men stare at them and I get to slap their face for treating me like an object."
    Brilliant.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213