Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    okay so... David is a pig. Tessa is an imbocile. Jesse is one poor sad little boy. What else is there to say?

Oh, right, Tessa? If there is one functioning brain cell left in your pitiful head?? RUN!!!!

vCash
    Now that this is out in the open, maybe Scott won't have to make those silly remarks about his supposed relationship with Tessa anymore.

Blergh
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    okay so... David is a pig. Tessa is an imbocile. Jesse is one poor sad little boy. What else is there to say?

Oh, right, Tessa? If there is one functioning brain cell left in your pitiful head?? RUN!!!!
    Why is it all David's fault?
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post

Shouldn't we wait for confirmation before assuming that Tessa is involved with David?

vCash
    Terry Jones article in the Edmonton Sun:
    Separated for some time but looking like they were back together around Christmas and early in the New Year to people close to them, Sale & Pelletier looked to be a couple again as they carried Olympic flame together during the torch relay prior to the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games.

According to people close to them their marriage hit the rocks again at the Olympics with little likelihood of reconciliation from that point.
    http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/FigureSkat.../14269551.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
    Shouldn't we wait for confirmation before assuming that Tessa is involved with David?
    Being the "other woman" in a triangle with a married man 15 years her senior will not enhance Tessa's public image. If it is true, she is a total dingbat.

vCash
    Not a surprise. Hopefully they can stay friendly for their child.

vCash
    The divorce was pretty much an open sercret, but when rumours were posted earlier many people were like "I know for a fact that this isn't true bla bla" even though half of the skating world already knew... The whole David&Tessa "rumour" was not invented by someone to destroy her public image, but is based on facts....anyways...who cares, it's her private life. (I don't think David is a good choice for her though....)
    The media did a good job so far to cover the whole thing up. During the Olympics, her family wasn't shown a few times before or after the performance (not sure which one) because Pelletier was sitting with them.

vCash
    Tessa and DAVID PELLETIER????? OMG......Good...for them, I guess.

vCash
    I can't say I care much about their divorce, but I do feel bad for the baby. He's the real victim here. As for Tessa and Pelletier? Whatever floats their boat...but Canadian media will have a field day with this when it comes out (if it ever does).

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    Melissa and Denis..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    So is David the Canadian Morozov?
    Or Canadian Zhulin?

vCash
    If the rumors are true, this video of David and Jamie interview Tessa & Scott is kind of ironic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nO264f1VOo

Body language of Tessa and David in this video is interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EjXD16loJI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    I Body language of Tessa and David in this video is interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EjXD16loJI

Didn't seem at all telling to me. . .but then I think Tessa is way to classy and smart for David Pelletier.

vCash
    Tessa is definitely way too good for David. She's young with a lot in front of her; he's 35 with a kid and two divorces.

Sorry if that sounds mean, but I've always gotten a kind of narcissistic vibe from him. He also has a bit of a temper and could be cruel to Jamie in difficult moments, only to apologize later for losing control.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    Didn't seem at all telling to me. . .but then I think Tessa is way to classy and smart for David Pelletier.
    So did I until the last couple of days...
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ice.dance.girl View Post
    The divorce was pretty much an open sercret, but when rumours were posted earlier many people were like "I know for a fact that this isn't true bla bla" even though half of the skating world already knew... The whole David&Tessa "rumour" was not invented by someone to destroy her public image, but is based on facts....anyways...who cares, it's her private life. (I don't think David is a good choice for her though....)
    The media did a good job so far to cover the whole thing up. During the Olympics, her family wasn't shown a few times before or after the performance (not sure which one) because Pelletier was sitting with them.
    Why is the media covering it up? Is it because they want to protect them from scandal?

Anyway, it was pretty obvious to me a few months ago that Sale and Pelletier weren't together anymore because we could see at the Thin Ice competition that they weren't wearing their wedding rings like they used to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzisk8tr View Post
    So did I until the last couple of days...
    To be fair, he's been separated from Jamie for a year and a half, so it's not quite as skeezy as if he was stepping out on her, though he's supposedly also been with Jessica Dube in that time (IIRC from he's the real reason she and Bryce broke up...)

vCash
    Does anyone else think Jaime Sale is aging badly? Look at her face when she's not wearing heavy makeup....sorry but it doesn't look good and I think she looks a LOT older than what she is. When I look at her something stands out about her that is not flattering. Her face kind of looks aneorexic and wrinkly. Although, when she's performing on the ice and has all that professional skating makeup on her, she does look much better. Perhaps, David has lost interest in her because of this and has fallen out of love with her...it would make sense why he's with Tessa now.

I don't understand why the media is covering it up. Do you think if it was made public during the Olympics, it could have made it harder for them to win gold? It's not fair that the media plays out other celebrities personal lives on national TV, why not the same for Tessa and David? Let me guess, because they are media darlings in the skating world? If I were Jaime I'd tell the media about their relationship to avoid looking like the bad apple in the marriage. A lot of people already dislike Jaime, the divorce will give them even more reason to hate and blame her. But I can understand why she would stay silent and that would probably be for the sake of her son. What the hell is Tessa doing with David anyways? I wonder how Scott and the rest of the skating world feel about this, knowing that Tessa is involved with David. Makes you wonder if she's as sweet and innocent as the media makes her out to be....doesn't look like it now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lclevers View Post
    I don't understand why the media is covering it up.
    It looks like the media covered up some things about Sale & Pelletier's relationship too. It says in a number of articles about their divorce today that Pelletier left his first wife for Sale, but the media appears to have kept that quiet during their Love Story years.

Perhaps it is in the media's interest to portray these couples as perfect sweethearts so that it creates a positive interest in the sport and because they want to stay on good terms with the athletes involved.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast