Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    I think Ozzisk8ter was trying to pay you a compliment.
    Yeah I was... Mind you, if you can't see that it was a joke then all I have to say is
    Last edited by Ozzisk8tr; 06-06-2010 at 01:15 PM.
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    No, there were rumors about Sasha and Todd too. I remember reading them a while back.
    I guess pickings are pretty slim on the tour .
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Truer words were never spoken! Good god! Poor Sasha...
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Truer words were never spoken! Good god! Poor Sasha...
    I concur.

Maybe I'm allowing the rumor that Todd was already in a long-term (albeit skeezy) relationship with somebody he's been with for years affect my view.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    The figure skating world is basically an incestuous family. Kind of like Hollywood - always hooking up within the biz. It's always like "Skater X is with Skater Y but then worked with Skater Z and now they're hooking up. I'm betting that Skater Y is going to find out about it any day now, and Skater Z has no idea about X and Y's relationship! What will Skater X do?" They should make a skating soap opera. They could call it 'Gliding Plight'

It certainly keeps things interesting in the off season...

vCash
    I'm pretty sure the Sasha-Todd rumors were like 3 years ago though.

I've never heard Sasha-David rumors, but seriously, Sasha, you can do so much better...

vCash
    Speaking of soap operas and show business, I do totally see the sitcom potential in the story of an Olympic gold medal winning pair getting divorced but needing skate together for financial or practical reasons.

Wouldn't want to live through it, though. Ice dance would be better, but pairs is so dangerous even when the pair are totally in synch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Indeed. I went into denial after reading this rumor and picked my brain really hard to remember exactly how many Todds there are on the Stars on Ice tour.

vCash
    So if David is the Canadian Morozov...does that make Tessa the Canadian Pasha????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by michiruwater View Post

I've never heard Sasha-David rumors, but seriously, Sasha, you can do so much better...
    Umm...dare I say this, but- from my (male) perspective- I'd say David is the one that could do better in this situation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
    Actually, I believe what was reported on FSU earlier this year was that they were separated, not divorced, and that we wouldn't hear about it for a while.

That turned out to be true to some extent - they did decide to wait until well after their stint as Olympic commentators to reveal it.
    I feel that is exactly what I said, but my post was deleted (still bitter about that). O well. Glad we all know now. Again, I don't write about something unless I know about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Miller View Post
    Isn't living in different countries the secret to having a great relationship anyway? But yeah, they live in St. Pete most of the time. Steven skates in shows in Europe and occasionally North America, but at this point Russia is his home base.
    Off topic, but quick update for you

Steven's over here at the moment soon to be followed by his wife according to this:

Excerpt from article on UK NISA website:

Steven Cousins, 8 time British Champion and now innovative show skater, has recently joined the International Skating School, run by Yuri Bureiko. Steven will be working with the ISS schools based in Planet Ice, Coventry and Silver Blades, Altrincham ............

"My goals and ambitions are to try and help, as best I can, to develop British talent and help my students realise their goals, whatever they maybe." In the near future, Steven's wife, Elena Bereznaja 2002 Olympic pair skating champion, will also be joining the ISS team, bringing with her a wealth of experience.

vCash
    I'm not a fan of them but I feel sorry for the kid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan View Post
    Off topic, but quick update for you

Steven's over here at the moment soon to be followed by his wife according to this:

Excerpt from article on UK NISA website:
    Ah, that makes sense. Steven was in Elena's show ("Bremenskiye Muzikanti) in February, so I was confused about him no longer being in Russia. That explains it. Personally, I am still holding out for the Elena / Anton reunion.

vCash
    Pure speculation. Why David is the one that appeared having a hard time even when it should be Sale feeling bad travelling with her ex-to-be and his new gf? The answer could be the new gf was after the fact of separation which was no from a fault of his. Sale does not appear feeling bad because she might not be the victem of this separation, rather she might already have what she wanted.

vCash
    What a shame that they couldn't make it work. Hope all involved will find a way to come through this stronger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hongligl View Post
    Pure speculation. Why David is the one that appeared having a hard time even when it should be Sale feeling bad travelling with her ex-to-be and his new gf?
    Or maybe she just really enjoys making him feel like a guilty schmuck.

vCash
    God, if one person in the upper echelons of the skating world has herpes, everyone else does too. Its so incestuous. Exogamy is venturing in the dance or hockey world.

vCash
    Todd Eldredge got married a few years ago for a brief period of time, and then divorced.

vCash
    Oh, wow...we need to get a grip, here...after all, the split was 18 months ago and who knows exactly what it was over. Maybe the split came first , followed by playing the field.. maybe the names that are being thrown around here had nothing to do with the breakdown in the relationship.

Being on tour can bring about some unexpected situations and the whole group knows who's annoyed, who's flirting , who's smitten and who needs a shoulder to cry on. At the same time, not everyone who goes for a meal, or a walk, or is seen in deep conversation together is necessarily playing around.

And for those who seem to be advocating staying together for the sake of the child - It's much healthier for the child if they're not witnessing Mummy and Daddy being put out with each other ( or worse ) all the time.

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast