Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    vCash
    That too. Point is, they probably both knew deep down it was a risk. He could have done it for the "trophy wife" factor; she could have done it for some easy $$. Not saying this is the reason but just putting it out there that this just might not be the "good person/bad person" situation that so many seem to think it is.
    Last edited by RD; 07-25-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Quadless
    vCash
    I had no idea Tiger Woods was a figure skater.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zowie View Post
    Maybe Tiger knew deep down he would be screwed if he cheated but decided to get married anyways knowing the risks.
    Maybe he thought getting married would "cure" the screwing around. Maybe even Jamie and David thought the same thing.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    There are plenty of men I've known who stopped screwing around once they found The One. The main difference is that they didn't cheat on the women they were dating; they would either find someone else and dump their girlfriend, or they refused to be monogamous.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    There are plenty of men I've known who stopped screwing around once they found The One. The main difference is that they didn't cheat on the women they were dating; they would either find someone else and dump their girlfriend, or they refused to be monogamous.
    That's definitely the way to go. Do you know any women who did the same?

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Strange. Of all the men I know who screwed around on their wives/girlfriends, not a single one stopped when they found "The One". It seems I know the wrong men.
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    I guess this is age talking, but if you have "the one" in your life, no matter what temptation comes along, no BFD, 1/10/30/60 minutes of pleasure doesn't matter vs. destroying something real. Trolling is EGO more than finding love.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RD View Post
    That's definitely the way to go. Do you know any women who did the same?
    I know some women who had a lot of one-night stands in between boyfriends, but were monogamous in relationships, and some who are polyamorous and although they have primary partners, everything is out in the open with and about their other partners. (It takes far better communications and negotiation skills than I have.)

Either the women that I know haven't cheated on their partners when in a relationship -- too tired is my best guess -- or they haven't told me about it (which I suspect in at least one case, because they know my reaction would be "You're an idiot.")
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BittyBug View Post
    I had no idea Tiger Woods was a figure skater.
    You prob never heard of him cuz he always cheats... his jumps. Sometimes by a full turn.

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    You prob never heard of him cuz he always cheats... his jumps. Sometimes by a full turn.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

Blergh
    vCash
    He does it about 13 times in a competition, right?
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    My London Ont friend who knows Dave Simpson (Craig's brother) says that she's pretty sure Craig Simpson and his wife are attempting to reconcile or work things out. Is that possible, some of you Edmonton people who are more on the inside?

That might be why Jamie was a little snippy and bitchy to David at the end of one of the CNE shows this past weekend, as observed by one of the backstage hands at the Ricoh Colisseum.

Other than that, they looked OK, albeit very, very sloppy in their skating, and showed off their little guy a couple of times, maybe in an attempt to look like a normal, friendly divorced couple But even in one of the twitter pics online, Jamie was smiling, but didn't look that happy. Maybe tired.

vCash
    Guess Craig got the ole memo entitled "It's Cheaper to Keep her" or maybe "Brother Ya Got to Hit It and Quit It"

vCash
    Guess he was wrong

vCash
    The happy couple?

http://www.edmontonsun.com/entertain.../15294641.html

Pictures 6,7,8,9,11,17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ildah View Post
    The happy couple?

http://www.edmontonsun.com/entertain.../15294641.html

Pictures 6,7,8,9,11,17
    I don't see any pictures of any couple - just Jamie or Craig alone. IIRC, Jamie and David have both been involved in these events before so I don't know that them being at the same event proves or disproves anything.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    I don't see any pictures of any couple - just Jamie or Craig alone. IIRC, Jamie and David have both been involved in these events before so I don't know that them being at the same event proves or disproves anything.
    I was at the same event as George Clooney once. I would like to say that proves we are a couple, but I think you're right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    I was at the same event as George Clooney once. I would like to say that proves we are a couple, but I think you're right.
    Naw, in your case, I'm sure you're with George Clooney

I have a picture with George, actually. He's looking lovingly into my eyes. I'm sure it would prove we were a couple if it weren't for the fact he was made of wax
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Ok, Jen.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031