vCash

It's going to be Morand&Leemann

Anais Morand ist going to skate with Tim Leemann in the future. It was in the paper today.

http://www.nzz.ch/nachrichten/sport/...1.7412836.html

The wiener takes it all
    vCash
    The article adds, not suprisingly, that they will be coached by Steuer.

vCash
    I didn't realize Anais is so young. It somehow felt she has been competing for long. She's excelent already and deserves great partner.

vCash
    This article link and Balafish translation was originally posted in the Morand/Glebov thread: http://www.sport.sf.tv/Nachrichten/A...kunstlauf-Paar
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    Babelfish translation-

Despite the resignation from Antoine Dorsaz Switzerland also further at international matches with a Swiss pair of ice art runs will be represented. Anaïs Morand forms with Tim Leemann a new duo.

Anaïs Morand (17) will start after the resignation of its partner Antoine Dorsaz in the future with the past single runner Tim Leemann (19). With sample training it “transmitted” After the unexpected resignation from Dorsaz in June Morand tried first with Estonians the Ilja Glebow. The project was however not further pursued. In the past week the Walliserin denied a sample training with the inhabitant of zurich Leemann, on which the two could agree fast on a co-operation. Thus Morand only a junior GP is planned as Einzelläuferin to deny and not like the whole season. New Chefcoach is the old Chefcoach of the new pair is Ingo tax, which the German Olympia third Aliona Savchenko/Robin Szolkowy led to two WM and three EM-titles. The pair run world champion of 1997 had already cared for Morand/Dorsaz in Chemnitz. Morand/Leemann will train however under the week in the zürcherischen Küsnacht. Here the former East German Paarläuferin Birgit Brandt will lead the trainings in co-operation with Richard Leroy and Cornelia servant.

((Swedish skating dudes))
    vCash
    Anais is so I'm happy we get to see her continue in pairs. I her new partner can keep up.

vCash
    Meanwhile, I would like to offer my services to "motivate" poor Dorsaz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkyo View Post
    Meanwhile, I would like to offer my services to "motivate" poor Dorsaz.

As for Glebov, maybe one reason this didn't come to an end is that it is very difficult to get the Swiss citizenship. It lasts five years till you get it and you have to find a municipality which accepts your apply first. A former Cuban long jumper tried it with the result that she missed Beijing Olympics and last years Athletics World Championships - neither of the involved would have liked something like that.