Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Everyday is Hug Your Cat Day in my house. Sometimes she gets mad at me because I hug her too much.
    Here too, but they are twooooo!
    And most of the time outside, taking care of the mice and moles.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnice View Post
    And most of the time outside, taking care of the mice and moles.
    Yes, mine does that too - and she brings me tasty snacks! She likes to share.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Well both my kitties are clingons so I shall have no problem hugging. The big guy loves to be held like a baby.

vCash
    Leo will hug me back sometimes when he's sitting on my lap and I'm hugging him. He's 14 lbs so when he sits on my lap I kind of have to hug him. Callie is much daintier at 8 lbs and she doesn't mind being held but she's not crazy about hugging, LOL. Still I will give them both extra love today.

Leo is currently occupied with chasing a fly that somehow got in the house.... oh dear, this is not going to end well.

vCash
    I hug my cat all the time! Haha. She is sitting next to me purring away. She can't stand being away from me or Mr Lanie. She's one codependent kitteh. I need to tell my dad about Hug Your Cat Day so he hugs my kitteh who lives with them...

vCash
    Have hugged all 4 cats today. Have also had to sit with my senior citizen Buster who gets to eat a renal diet. He does not like it so you have to cheer him on.

vCash
    I like this day.

BTW - apparently it is also International Whore's Day (for prostitutes).
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Well I hugged our cat(Mo) and the two cats we are cat-sitting (Fat Cat and Little Cat--they have real names but the descriptors work better),

Little Cat had gotten out of the house and had disappeared for 5 days. We were calling shelters and patrolling the roads looking for roadkill when she poof out of the blue turned up at the back door hungry and grumpy. She got hugged anyway.

vCash
    <sneezes> I'd better stick to virtual hugging <sneezes again>

vCash
    My elderly Kit Kat is not a hugg-ee. Her thing is to dominate her humans, command our attention at will, and sit on top of us whenever she wants, with a few head pets and ear scratches.

This is many times a day - puss is appalled at the idea that there would be a National Hug Your Cat Day because it gives humans some control over their humans and suggests that we can ignore them all the other days of the year.

vCash
    I feel like I need a hug today. We just got back from the vet, we had to put down our old cat Pinkie. He had surgery a month ago for bad teeth, came out of the operation with paralysis on one side of his face. He then proceeded to put his tooth through his gum which required another operation, and has just been going downhill for the last month. He ended up just laying in his bed moaning the whole time, couldn't pick his head up, wasn't eating. We've been syringe feeding him for the last few weeks but decided today that he'd just had enough. I'm howling like a baby as I type this. I'm supposed to teach in an hour... think I may have to cancel.
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Oh Ozzi - I am so sorry to hear about Pinkie. Sending hugs your way.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Just adopted two brothers ( 1/2 Siamese) from Animal Umbrella and the little female with whom they were raised kept running into the carrier.Whe the shelter operator pulled her out she jumped to my arms and proceeded to lick my face...I got the communication...she adopted me! They were so touched at the shelter that they gave me her vet papers and said "this one's a freebie!
    So we welcome to the family Whittaker, Jack( although Pinky and the Brain is more like it) and Missy Anna!

vCash
    Have you hugged them yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by icecat View Post
    Just adopted two brothers ( 1/2 Siamese) from Animal Umbrella and the little female with whom they were raised kept running into the carrier.Whe the shelter operator pulled her out she jumped to my arms and proceeded to lick my face...I got the communication...she adopted me! They were so touched at the shelter that they gave me her vet papers and said "this one's a freebie!
    So we welcome to the family Whittaker, Jack( although Pinky and the Brain is more like it) and Missy Anna!
    Wonderful!
    May you have a lifetime of fun together.

vCash
    Pumpkin got his hug, but he gets hugs every day. Every day is hug Pumpkin day, as far as he's concerned.

Panda got his hug, although he hates them so it was kind of mean to do it. Today I said Panda "want a hug" and he ran away.. I did give him some just plain pets though. And he's funny because not only does he hate getting hugs, but he hates watching the others get hugs.

Charlie is hard to catch so I wasn't able to give him his hug. But this morning he came on to my bed, (he's very cuddly when he's hungry) and so I picked him up and hugged him. He didn't really mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12