Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash

True Beauty - Season Two (Mondays on ABC at 10pm)

About the show:

ABC.com Show Description

Snippet rom the above link:

Executive producers Tyra Banks (The Tyra Banks Show, America's Next Top Model) and Ashton Kutcher (executive producer of Punk'd and Beauty and the Geek) team up again to put their spin on beauty in Sin City. Five gorgeous females and five hot men will live together at Planet Hollywood Hotel while they compete (they think) to become the "Face of Vegas." Unbeknownst to them, they'll be deliberately challenged by moral situations to see if they really are kind, generous and compassionate and have what it takes to be truly beautiful inside and out.
    Meet The Contestants - Links To All Ten At Bottom Of This Page

Any early reviews from you East Coasters?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    So the girl that won tonight also cheated. Both in the botton 2 both cheated and then there was a second "thing" where they see who helps a lady with a dog and the one who helped was kicked off, while the other guy who cheated and pushed the lady out of the way was safe.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Peter, you like this but you have the nerve to mock Happy Town?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I tho't it was David in the bottom 2 with J.D. If so, David refused the offer to steal clothing. I, personally, think there is a difference between cheating & stealing so was glad that one of the thieves was sent packing.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I watched this last year, but I forgot to tape it last night. Bet I didn't miss much, but I watch it next week.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I watched this last year, but I forgot to tape it last night. Bet I didn't miss much, but I watch it next week.
    mmmm...but WHAT eye candy you missed! Try to catch it on abc.com or hulu, it was great!

Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    Peter, you like this but you have the nerve to mock Happy Town?
    Well, there is GOOD trash and then there is BAD trash.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticchic View Post
    So the girl that won tonight also cheated. Both in the botton 2 both cheated and then there was a second "thing" where they see who helps a lady with a dog and the one who helped was kicked off, while the other guy who cheated and pushed the lady out of the way was safe.
    Yes, Liz won by stealing from the store which meant she also cheated in the challenge as everyone was limited to spending ONLY $200 on their outfits. Three others also stole merchandise and became cheaters and theives at the same time: JD, Craig and Taylor.

As for the bottom two, JD got the boot as he was both a thief and a cheater. David (who did not steal or cheat) got to stay as he only had a poor attitude and was dismissive to a stranger in need.

By the way, now that JD has been seen on national TV as a thief, how do you think his career as a real estate agent will go?

vCash
    Craig Franczyk's bio:

He says that his best assets are his eyes, his chest and his package.
    Okay dokay.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I watched it this week. Wow, they've really found some irritating people again! I thought the guy who got the boot was cute. The girls are just not that good looking.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I think everyone is good looking except for David. And JD was not as hot as the other guys.

What surprises me about this show is that at the very end, when they are asked what they have to say for themselves, rarely does any show a sense of shame, or take that time to apologize for what they've done wrong. And these are not all token "dumb models". JD is a realtor and Craig is a retail manager.

vCash
    I keep forgetting about this show until it comes on right after the Bachelorette. The shocked gasps of the judges is

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I'm so glad that that big hunk of man-meat Taylor was safe this week. Liz...not so much...!

Michelle and Erika almost seem like plants, they are so much nicer than everybody else. Craig is pretty good around other people, but when he does his private interviews, he always says the most uber-cocky things. Which I kind of let slide as he is so HAWWWWWTTT!!!!

David is such a freak. Plus they are giving him an awful edit to make him look even worse...

Is Amy even slightly aware that she almost CONSTANTLY has the most SOUR looking face? Like she just sucked on a lemon for a decade or so?

Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I keep forgetting about this show until it comes on right after the Bachelorette. The shocked gasps of the judges is
    I was thinking about how the judges talk about inner beauty and sometimes I wish someone who was getting the boot would say, "you know, the pompous/snide looks on your faces as you judge us really show an inner ugliness..."

Beach Bum
    vCash
    David is not attractive. I was hoping Liz would go last night.

Amy totally has a bad smell under her nose.