vCash

Smile Detroit Skating Club's Annual Show, June 10-13

Ticket and other information now available for the Detroit Skating Club's annual show in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan: http://www.dscclub.com/ (click on "Ice Show Information" on the far right in the navigation bar at top).

Thursday, June 10 at 7 pm: Becky Bereswill, Madison & Keiffer Hubbell, Kaitlyn Weaver/Andrew Poje, Alexandra Aldridge/Daniel Eaton (US Novice dance champs)

Friday, June 11 at 7 pm: Alissa Czisny, Hubbells, Weaver/Poje, Aldridge/Eaton

Saturday, June 12 at 1 pm & 7 pm: Jeremy Abbott, Czisny, Hubbells, Weaver/Poje

Sunday, June 13 at 2 pm: Abbott, Bereswill, Hubbells, Weaver/Poje

Quite a few Detroit area FSUers went last year -- hope some of you can make it this year!

vCash
    I'm going to try to go one of the days. Also Trevor and Becky are planning something for one of the dates.

vCash
    Who else is hoping to attend besides mysticchic?

vCash
    Meryl Davis, Charlie White to get Ramsay Trophy tonight [June 10] at Detroit Skating Club
    During tonight's intermission of its annual skating show, ice dancers Meryl Davis and Charlie White will be presented with the Ramsay Trophy for their phenomenal season that included winning the Olympic and world silver medals, and the U.S. title.

Although Davis and White train at the Arctic Figure Skating Club in Canton, the team grew up skating at the Detroit SC and White still represents the club.

vCash
    Message from Trevor

yes we're (Trevor and Becky)doing the show this weekend! all 5 shows! i'm doing a solo all 5 days and she's doing a solo for 2 of them (on the days that alissa isn't skating). we want to do skate detroit but we're not sure if we'll be ready. we're working hard though!"

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    I'd love to hear a report!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticchic View Post
    I'm going to try to go one of the days. Also Trevor and Becky are planning something for one of the dates.
    I'm looking forward to your pictures. They're always great!

vCash
    I went to the show last night and this afternnon. Trevor and Becky did a pairs number both nights to "don't stop believing". Friday was rough and they could not get most of their lifts in the air. This afternoon they were awesome. They did a throw triple sal after only doing a double yesterday. All their lifts were much imprroved from friday.

vCash
    Sorry all I couldn't make it (and I really tried). I will be at Skate Detroit and will report from there.

vCash
    Glad to hear that Becky & Trevor are making progress. Why did Andrea stop skating (or skating with him)? I think it was mentioned here but I don't remember.
    Last edited by smileyskate; 06-14-2010 at 02:40 AM.