Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

RIP Aunt Joyce's Ice Cream Stand

That blog is No More!!

Title-less
    vCash
    I know...got an error message half an hour ago...perhaps too many folks complained about it.

vCash
    Yes-it was very controversial and maybe there could have been a lawsuit for tons of $$$.

vCash
    I, for one, will not miss it. Constantly referring to a young lady below 20 as "hooker nails" is tasteless and inappropriate, whether it is a joke or not. This person took things way too far...

vCash
    It was a total guilty pleasure of mine.

vCash
    It was totally a guilty pleasure but sometimes "Aunt Joyce" was downright rude and mean-spirited. And after seeing several photos of him, he had no place to criticize anyone's looks or fashion choices.

Title-less
    vCash
    I think the entry that id'ed an FSU member was totally out of line (though it might be useful info to some). And the other entries aren't interesting enough for me as I've read most of the news elsewhere.

vCash
    I am fairly certain he deleted the blog for personal reasons, nothing to do with actual figure skating or gymnastics drama. He has a new message up on the Aunt Joyce page that says he will be taking a temporary break from the blog.

vCash
    His formspring is gone as well.

vCash
    I wonder who sued? There are just so many candidates...

vCash
    I know it wasn't everyone's favorite, but I enjoyed it. Many times it was informative, and I actually thought he was quite intelligent.

Oh well. RIP Aunt Joyce!

vCash
    No, it's only down temporarily. In fact she just started a new one with a different url address. Same with her formspring. No lawsuits, no drama. And if an adult cannot handle being called hooker nails, then maybe she should rethink it at the manicurists, IMHO. Just a suggestion.

Aunt Joyce will get back to business later. It's off season anyway and she has lots of other more important things to do then be bothered with all the "Is BB or Evan gay?" questions. Chill. Too early to dance on her grave.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceKween View Post
    No, it's only down temporarily. In fact she just started a new one with a different url address.
    Well, that's a shame.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Last edited by LKR; 06-03-2010 at 10:41 PM.
    Check out my figure skating blog out at:
    http://videoreplayartistry.blogspot.com/

vCash
    It is the off season for figure skating but there was lots of gymnastics too on that blog as well so the deletion of the entire thing I thought indicated total internet departure.

vCash
    No, it's only down temporarily. In fact she just started a new one with a different url address. Same with her formspring. No lawsuits, no drama. And if an adult cannot handle being called hooker nails, then maybe she should rethink it at the manicurists, IMHO. Just a suggestion.

Aunt Joyce will get back to business later. It's off season anyway and she has lots of other more important things to do then be bothered with all the "Is BB or Evan gay?" questions. Chill. Too early to dance on her grave.
    It's a "he" not a she.

vCash

who is she???Aunt Joyce is a man.
    I prefer examiner blogs anyway and loop and axel blog. He was not intelligent - he was rude. Its the new trend, anyone goes out and bitching 24h per day, and this is spirited humor, right. At first it was funny approach but he was repeating himself, boredom.

vCash
    The 'He' is Dave Lease. <His outing FSU subscriber/s means his identity is fair game>.
    Last edited by Visaliakid; 06-03-2010 at 11:11 PM. Reason: add an afterthought.
    There is nothing more captivating in this world than a woman's form gracing the ice in skating boots. It's simply sensational!

vCash
    Finally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    who is she???Aunt Joyce is a man.
    I prefer examiner blogs anyway and loop and axel blog. He was not intelligent - he was rude. Its the new trend, anyone goes out and bitching 24h per day, and this is spirited humor, right. At first it was funny approach but he was repeating himself, boredom.
    I had never been to that loop and axel blog and it just raised the question that I sometimes have of not being able to find a blogger who likes Plushenko! I mean it is something!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast