Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

vCash
    Not about SYTYCD specifically, but this post is about judge Tyce Diorio. I just finished watching Every Little Step, a documentary about the creation of A Chorus Line with lots of auditions for the 2006 revival. Suddenly Tyce is on my screen dancing up a storm. He was actually pretty good, his dancing quite strong, his singing less so. He was a finalist for the part of Mike (I Can Do That), but didn't get the part. Here's what they said about his final day of auditions:

Tyce isn't getting it. Tyce kinda melted down a little bit, frankly. His dancing yesterday was really wild. His ego - it was out of control.
    Heh. He was incredibly arrogant in his post-audition interview. What an ass.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I know this has probably been answered in the thread, but I've given up on trying to read through all 11 pages... Do new contestants dance with the same all-star every week (like in DWTS)? Or do they dance with a different all-star each week? (If it's the former, it seems like the audience will more likely vote for the all-star than the newbie...)
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I know this has probably been answered in the thread, but I've given up on trying to read through all 11 pages... Do new contestants dance with the same all-star every week (like in DWTS)? Or do they dance with a different all-star each week? (If it's the former, it seems like the audience will more likely vote for the all-star than the newbie...)
    It's a different all star each week. They dance in the style of the all star they are with that week. So unless people want to vote for a different contestant each week, I don't think they'll just vote for the person dancing with their favorite all star. Although some all stars may make their partners look better than others.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Thanks, theatregirl.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I think we need a new thread...

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122