Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    WTF? Did The Cat in the Hat and Beetlejuice have a love child?

Quirk Factor and Funk Factor about sums it up....
    "Meryl is from a magic planet where Disney princesses come from, and [Charlie's] hair is a magic carpet." ~~ Stephen Colbert, on The Colbert Report

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    if Toni Basil were here, she would tell Cat in the Juice that he is STREET
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    if Toni Basil were here, she would tell Cat in the Juice that he is STREET

Courtney G. and Jason teaching the Choreography round....

Oy, none of those "possibles" survived. Was that a club remix of Bad Romance? The tempo was much faster and there were added percussion tracks to it. I like the original version a lot more.
    "Meryl is from a magic planet where Disney princesses come from, and [Charlie's] hair is a magic carpet." ~~ Stephen Colbert, on The Colbert Report

Re-registered User
    vCash
    "I'm not the only fruit here."
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    The guy in the red shirt... Edward Spots... BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL fuetes. I love it.

vCash
    With all these contemporary dancers being shown, I'm predicting Multiple Miagasms before the end of the show.

I'm not usually one to comment on butts, but this guy in the maroon shirt and black booty shorts has an amazing tush

Does anyone know if Billy Bob ( whatever that guy's name from last season who had to drop out due to illness) is going to be back this season?

vCash
    I can't get over Edward (maroon shirt and black booty shorts). His fuetes are flawless. His technique is flawless. Strong legs, he points his toes all the way from the top of his legs. And the fuetes are effortless. As a dancer, when I danced I was unable to do fuetes. I've only done them once. They are soo hard for me! His, however, are just amazing... straight upper body... i love it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbfan View Post
    I can't get over Edward (maroon shirt and black booty shorts). His fuetes are flawless. His technique is flawless. Strong legs, he points his toes all the way from the top of his legs. And the fuetes are effortless. As a dancer, when I danced I was unable to do fuetes. I've only done them once. They are soo hard for me! His, however, are just amazing... straight upper body... i love it.
    I feel your pain - back when I danced (in the Dark Ages ), fouettés gave me fits - if I could get three off without going off-axis and falling out, I was ecstatic. Edward's were fantastic.

vCash
    Wow!! I didn't catch her name, but the heavyset gal was great. Mia and Adam reduced to blubbering.

Hopefully she'll get through the Choreography round as I'd like to see more from her.

ETA: Booooo, she was cut.

Sweet Jesus, was that chick trying to replace Mary Murphy with all that screaming? And....."Dad, did you hear me?!" Fcuk, I think the entire Northern Hemisphere heard her .

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    fouettés
    Google is my friend. I didn't know what that was called, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone with such an incredible line to his legs.

His arms bugged me a tiny bit though.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Sweet Jesus, was that chick trying to replace Mary Murphy with all that screaming? And....."Dad, did you hear me?!" Fcuk, I think the entire Northern Hemisphere heard her .
    "Dad, did you hear me" had me
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    "Dad, did you hear me" had me
    That line, along with Lee DuhWyze's "What would you do if I sang out of tune" from last night may be the funniest reality TV show quotes of the season

vCash
    Oooooooohhhhhh.....Czech/German Latin Dancing team is one seriously hawt couple

Fabulous body positions and no OTT mugging. Liked them a lot more than Leopard Leo Legging gal and partner.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Tyrelle needed to wear something different on his legs. But I liked him a lot.

vCash
    Tyrelle had to have either mugged my Grandmother or Dorothy Michaels/Michael Dorsey for those glasses.

Wow, great lines, good body control, and nice extension and finishing of moves. The abs don't hurt, either .

Who's the twinkly-eyed dude sitting with Sonya and Nigel?

ETA: rjblue, since I apparently have to slut myself around some more before being able to rep you,

"On with the dance! let joy be unconfined; No sleep till morn, when Youth and Pleasure meet To chase the glowing hours with flying feet.'
    I love your siggy line

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Who's the twinkly-eyed dude sitting with Sonya and Nigel?
    I think they said he's a ballroom dude whose name might be Jason
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    The daughter is talented, but watching her with her Dad like that is rather creepy. That rivaled the Hubbels on the squick factor.

Did they cut her because of that, or because of her dancing?

The Mom seems to have talent as well, but the kiddie-pandering bugs. A lot of chop to the choreography, but hopefully she has more facets to her dancing.

vCash
    The mother with the pinkish maroon pants.. I love the song she chose to dance to. I've always wanted to dance to The Postal Service. And her son is adorable!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    I love your siggy line
    I'm so happy that this show is back on, that I had to change it tonight. This Byron quote suits how I feel right now.

They are showing such a nice selection of dancers, and are editing the ones who are there for entertainment with respect. So far no freak shows. Yay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblue View Post
    They are showing such a nice selection of dancers, and are editing the ones who are there for entertainment with respect. So far no freak shows. Yay.
    Lordy, yes. The trainwrecks we've seen so far have been minimal, with a lot of short clips and little backstory (that I've seen - I missed about 10 minutes earlier while fixing a salad for dinner; hopefully they didn't do one of their stupid build-ups, only for the hopeful to dance like William Hung .

Quote Originally Posted by rjblue View Post
    I'm so happy that this show is back on, that I had to change it tonight. This Byron quote suits how I feel right now.
    Byron is one of my favorite poets...it's one of his more ironic pieces, though, given his clubfoot .

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast