Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    A hint of scandal can be as much of a draw as a repellent.
    If anything, the divorce & rumours will make the show even more popular than it already was.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    A hint of scandal can be as much of a draw as a repellent.
    Indeed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriajh View Post
    how do you know?????
    Another cast member was talking about how great Katia looked at the photo shoot.

Kyoka Ina is in as well.

vCash
    Katia. Fantastic. A lot of these skaters are fresh faces which is good, and many of them are (legitimately) single!!!! That really could up the interest factor, hmm?? Honestly, I feel sorry for the hockey players wives. I'd be nervous.

I kind of hope Jamie doesn't sign up for it. She had her moment in the sun, Canada's little princess of FS winning the the inaugural season ( and other things too) of a new smash reality show. I heard her kind of waffling on the fan 590 about signing up, saying she wants to. She could be holding out for more money, since that's a big factor when you are a single parent. If she doesn't sign, the pregnancy rumors will go wild. She's the big name draw so why not participate again and make a load of money, but I'd prefer not to see her. She would obviously not expect to win.

Yup, if there's another "romance" on the BOTB set this season, we have ourselves a big winner!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ildah View Post
    Katia. Fantastic. A lot of these skaters are fresh faces which is good, and many of them are (legitimately) single!!!! That really could up the interest factor, hmm?? Honestly, I feel sorry for the hockey players wives. I'd be nervous.

I kind of hope Jamie doesn't sign up for it. She had her moment in the sun, Canada's little princess of FS winning the the inaugural season ( and other things too) of a new smash reality show. I heard her kind of waffling on the fan 590 about signing up, saying she wants to. She could be holding out for more money, since that's a big factor when you are a single parent. If she doesn't sign, the pregnancy rumors will go wild. She's the big name draw so why not participate again and make a load of money, but I'd prefer not to see her. She would obviously not expect to win.

Yup, if there's another "romance" on the BOTB set this season, we have ourselves a big winner!
    Who are the skaters that are single?? The only one I know of is Shae Lynn...

As for the hockey players wives being worried, let's be honest. Their husbands have spent years on the road, partying, and being followed around and treated like gods by "puck bunnys". I don't think being nervous is a new feeling for the wives...

vCash
    Yes I guess hockey players wives always get that nervous feeling

Single: Shae-Lynn, Kyoko, Katia, Anabelle, in fact everybody except one on the current list of sign ups.

vCash
    Yes I guess hockey players wives always get that nervous feeling

Single: Shae-Lynn, Kyoko, Katia, Anabelle, in fact everybody except one on the current list of sign ups.
    I thought Katia was married to Kulik?

As for Annabelle, she is still young. I'm not sure she would want to hook up with a washed up, retired, and out of shape hockey player! haha.

vCash
    Katia and Kulik have been split for a couple of years.

vCash
    I remember Jamie mentioning something around CSOI time that she was going to be doing the show again. She even mentioned already having someone in mind to be teamed up with. Maybe with all the rumours she's thinking otherwise, but I would be surprised not to see her there.

I thought Anabelle was still dating Cody Hay? They were together in Vancouver.

And congrats to Marie-France and Patrice!

vCash
    Ah, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LastEmpress View Post
    I remember Jamie mentioning something around CSOI time that she was going to be doing the show again. She even mentioned already having someone in mind to be teamed up with. Maybe with all the rumours she's thinking otherwise, but I would be surprised not to see her there.

I thought Anabelle was still dating Cody Hay? They were together in Vancouver.

And congrats to Marie-France and Patrice!
    I think Jamie will definietly be doing the show again. She mentioned in an interview that she was trying to get Theo Fleury to be her partner...

I thought Anabelle and Cody were still together as well.

vCash
    That has never been confirmed.

vCash
    not confirmed- a while back katia mentioned that they woudl be seperated- i tend to think she ment becasue she was going to russia to skate in ice age fro MONTHS- but that ws a whole other thread......

I am looking SO forward to seeing her skate again- she was amazing with igor on ice age- she can make anyone look like a pro!

vCash
    Is Barb Underhill back this season?

vCash
    Is Isabelle Brasseur back this season? Does anyone know which girls from last year won't be back?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uandmfan View Post
    Is Isabelle Brasseur back this season? Does anyone know which girls from last year won't be back?
    Isabelle will be back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by algonquin View Post
    Is Barb Underhill back this season?
    I SO hope she is. Barb ROCKS!!!
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yfbg722 View Post
    Isabelle will be back.
    I'm so happy to hear that!!

vCash
    CBC video from Boot Camp:
    Kurt Browning and Kelly Chase talk about the biggest surprises of Boot Camp. for Kurt, it's the skill the new guys are bringing to the table.
    http://www.cbc.ca/battle/videos.html?ID=1564217171

vCash
    No Jamie yet? She's skating in Toronto at the end of Aug with her "partner" David, so definitely no pregnancy at least not this summer. No matter what, she will be all over the show with ads, retrospectives, the lot. I wonder if David will be hired as a coach? I'll bet he will. Bizarre. That would up the "squirm" quotient for me. Pretty uncomfortable.

vCash
    No Jamie yet? She's skating in Toronto at the end of Aug with her "partner" David, so definitely no pregnancy at least not this summer. No matter what, she will be all over the show with ads, retrospectives, the lot. I wonder if David will be hired as a coach? I'll bet he will. Bizarre. That would up the "squirm" quotient for me. Pretty uncomfortable.
    It's probably less uncomfortable for them than last year when they were pretending to still be in love. They've made their decision and are moving forward with their lives. Divorced and ex couples work together all the time. Fleetwood Mac toured for years and made great music.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast