Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Sometimes I read the ending of a book well before I actually finish the book.
    You mean that's not normal. I read the beginning of a book, then the end, then flip back to the middle.

Skating Pairs with Drew
    vCash
    I say a little prayer when I drive past roadkill on the road. I find that I have blessed the memory of many odd objects in addition to all the dead road kill. I'm sure I've said prayers for old tires that fell apart in the middle of the road. Tennis shoes as well.

vCash
    I read the end of a book before the middle too. I figure it's logical. My time is precious and I don't get much free time to read. If I'm sort of-mostly interested in a book, I want to make sure I'll like the way it ends (i.e. the time invested in the book is worthwhile). Nothing more aggravating than a lousy ending and all that time invested in a book.

This drives my other half crazy

vCash
    I like to eat bull's eyes eggs in pieces that contain a bit of both parts, red and white.
    I cover my ears while sleeping.
    Finding facial hair is usually relaxing time for me.
    The best ideas I've ever had came while I was brushing my teeth.
    I always tilt my head so to pose in a 3/4 profile
    I sleep in satin pillowcases and I always, always carry earplugs wherever I go.

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jen_faith View Post
    I read the end of a book before the middle too. I figure it's logical. My time is precious and I don't get much free time to read. If I'm sort of-mostly interested in a book, I want to make sure I'll like the way it ends (i.e. the time invested in the book is worthwhile). Nothing more aggravating than a lousy ending and all that time invested in a book.

This drives my other half crazy
    I am so with you jen_faith!
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    I mix two kinds of breakfast cereals in the bowl.
    When we had kitties, we would both sing nonsense tunes to them.
    I absolutely HAVE to read something whilst eating breakfast.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    I never put milk on my cereal. This drives my husband and my nephew crazy. They discuss it as if it is some sort of addiction or mental illness that must be addressed. It was the first thing the two of them bonded over after they met.

vCash
    I'll pick up worms out after rainstorms and put them back on the grass/dirt. I've also had loose dirt piles that I've put worms in that I've dug up while gardening.

I will step over ants or bugs outside - it's their world, I'm just passing through it.

Add me to the group talking to their pets, sometimes they're the only ones who understand why I'm cranky. Or they're just looking for food and need to be near me?

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    I was pulling weeds in our vegetable garden this afternoon (my very first garden, so I'm rather protective of it ). When I was yanking/digging one particularly stubborn one out, I caught myself taunting the remaining weeds in the ground by telling them, "You see what's happening to your little friend here? *This* is what's going to happen to you and all the rest of your little buddies if you don't take your damn roots and get the F out of here!"

Needless to say, I'm pretty sure they're going to ignore me and continue to try and set up house in between my beloved tomatoes, cukes, etc.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mila19 View Post
    I cover my ears while sleeping.
    I have to sleep with my wrists either covered or palm down on the blankets. It's a holdover from when I was a small child and was afraid that robbers would sneak in and slit my wrists.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    I'm an obsessive twitcher. I can't leave my feet still. I'm an compulsive footsie player. It drove my ex insane. One time, a classmate got the wrong impression and kept calling me because I didn't realize I kept playing footsie with him.

I also tend to keep scratching my legs all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    I never put milk on my cereal. This drives my husband and my nephew crazy. They discuss it as if it is some sort of addiction or mental illness that must be addressed. It was the first thing the two of them bonded over after they met.
    I don't either, because milk is gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuven View Post
    I mix two kinds of breakfast cereals in the bowl.
    My ex did this - he mixed Cocoa Puffs with Rice Krispies.
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    I guess, based on the responses here, one of my strange things is only wanting to read book series in order..much less read the end of a book first which I would never, ever do. If I do happen to read a book that I like, and then realize it's part of a series, I then must start the series with the first one and go through in order. And it really peeves me when I discover the first one is out of print, and I have to look at all of those alternative sellers on Amazon.

And you'd never peg me as obsessive this way looking at my office. It's a total mess.
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

vCash
    When it comes to oranges, my favorite part is to eat the white pulp stuff on the inside of rind
    Sometimes I think I lost something really important to me, and it turns out I already ate it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTurtles View Post
    When it comes to oranges, my favorite part is to eat the white pulp stuff on the inside of rind
    That reminds me, when I eat asparagus I always cut the tops off first. They're gross.

vCash
    Great thread!!!

I smile at dogs when I pass them on the street. And I almost always make eye contact with them before their owners!

vCash
    I have a terrible habit of quickly highlighting, then deselecting random blocks of text when reading articles online on my home computer. It's not something I do when in front of a computer screen in public, I swear.
    I can call the moon a pear, but it doesn't make it so. -- kwanfan1818

vCash
    You guys merely talk *to* your dogs?

We pretend to *be* our dogs as if they could talk. Usually several times daily. Each dog has a different voice and personality. Really, don't you wonder what your dog would say if it could talk? (Sometimes I don't really wanna know.) Mostly it's our way of poking affectionate fun at them. Because the two dogs we happen to have right now are fairly vapid as far as dogs go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KikiSashaFan View Post
    That reminds me, when I eat asparagus I always cut the tops off first. They're gross.
    Really?? I'm just the opposite, I LOVE the tops of asparagus! I can eat the rest, but if there's a lot I'll cut off the tops and leave the rest for my boyfriend (or when I was younger, my Dad).

Quote Originally Posted by rjblue View Post
    I have to sleep with my wrists either covered or palm down on the blankets. It's a holdover from when I was a small child and was afraid that robbers would sneak in and slit my wrists.
    I have to sleep with my feet sticking out in the open. It makes me crazy uncomfortable when my feet are completely covered by my blanket.

vCash
    If I'm in the bathroom and have flushed the toilet, I will wait to turn on the faucet or shower until the toilet has finished. Something in my mind fears the mixing of toilet water with my faucet/shower water.

I'm obsessive about shutting doors. I can't stand it when someone leaves a kitchen cabinet door open. And I can't sleep if my closet doors aren't completely shut. Ironically I do leave my bedroom door open.

I always say "Excuse me" out loud if I burp - and no one is home.

vCash
    I type out dialog that I hear on the television with my fingers to see if I can keep up with the conversations. I also make up weird songs using Christmas carol tunes. (Usually medically related songs)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast