Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

vCash

Belbin & White's Relationship Hits People

http://www.people.com/people/article...le+Feedfetcher

"They've known each other for more than a decade, having both trained in the Detroit area. But the fireworks ignited only last June. "After that, we did every form of communication – cell, texting, Facebook," says White.

White's skating partner, Davis, was apprehensive at first. "She was concerned about how we would handle competitions," White says. "But Meryl saw that I was there to skate my best and that's what I would concentrate on."

"Now, White and Belbin are perfecting a new routine – daily life together. They share a hotel room on tour and are openly affectionate in public. Belbin, who once dated Evan Lysacek (and for whom both are rooting on Dancing with the Stars), may retire from competitive skating this year. She also plans on moving to Ann Arbor, Mich., to live with White, who will continue to compete with Davis. "

vCash
    Much happiness to them.

vCash
    This is indeed disturbing news. I mean, if Belbin & White's relationship hits people, then I would have to consider it an abusive one.

vCash
    It sounds awefully awkward. I mean, they were competing against each other. Ben could be forgiven for wondering how this could have affected Tanith's performance.

vCash
    Tanith has had relationships with both Evan and Fedor. Maybe Charlie is Mr. Right for her, or maybe Mr. Right Now. Time will tell.

vCash
    I think it awefully awkward relate to Ben Agosto. He work so hard, had a seriose back injury, move to Linichuck and then his patner fall in love with his maine competitior and he took only 4th place at OG I heard at OG at USA house after FD it was only D-W< S-B and Tanith - Ben wasnt there
    And i feel like Tanith need to have a new relationship and promote her at press.
    But this relationships motivated Meryl and i think at next season she bring Charlie on first place at WCh.
    Hope Tanith and Charlie will be happy together

vCash
    Meryl is the odd man out in this, Ben has had a serious girlfriend for years- whom I am sure is perfectly ok with the fact that beautiful Tanith is interested in another man, and not Ben who she spends so much time with. I have wondered if the Meryl/Jeremey Abbott twitters and photos and what not are somewhat fueled by Meryl wanting someone other than Charlie (and tanith) to "partner" up with on tour... drama! haha

vCash
    They make the cutest couple. Happiness to them!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSGP21 View Post
    Meryl is the odd man out in this, Ben has had a serious girlfriend for years- whom I am sure is perfectly ok with the fact that beautiful Tanith is interested in another man, and not Ben who she spends so much time with. I have wondered if the Meryl/Jeremey Abbott twitters and photos and what not are somewhat fueled by Meryl wanting someone other than Charlie (and tanith) to "partner" up with on tour... drama! haha
    Meryl at least have a silver medal I think Jeremy is lke a girlfriend for her- maybe its funny to spend with him time in tour. I saw him a lot off times in Massimo Scally company

Overall i cant understand why if they are dating only 1 year she must so much talk about this realationships?

This all remind me G-P with U-Zh situation before 1994 OG

vCash
    Tanith looks like she could be Charlie's older sister!! I just cannot see them as a couple.

If I were Charlie's mom, I do not know how I would feel reading that article about my son!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I saw him a lot off times in Massimo Scally company
    I heard they were gay.

vCash
    They can share bottles of Ultress .

vCash
    Sure, 50 years old Tanith is dating a 16 years old Charlie, what a horrible thing! she just wants to promote herself cuz she is not beatiful and smart do get thta by herself...

I think they look so and beatifullcute together and they semes to be very happy, i wish them the best. Tey are both grow up and I' sure they know what they are doing, and i guess Meryl and Ben are ok with this, at leats Ben sems to be.

Also i wish the best for both teams!

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSGP21 View Post
    I have always wondered about this.... Ben's gf must be a VERY secure woman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    I heard they were gay.
    Who did you hear is gay?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens View Post
    I have always wondered about this.... Ben's gf must be a VERY secure woman.
    I always wondered that too, well I thimk she is now but must be hard at the begening of the relationship BTW she and Ben are really cute together.

I wish Tanith and Charlie to be happy, they are cute together and their age difference is NOT that big. When i read comments about ages i just want to people have such a tiny mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Who did you hear is gay?
    Jeremy and Massimo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Who did you hear is gay?
    Massimo Scali maybe? cuz Jeremy and charlie don't look like

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Kim* View Post
    Massimo Scali maybe? cuz Jeremy and charlie don't look like
    Someone told me that Jeremy and Massimo were a couple.

Duck Hunter
    vCash
    If they procreate they will have very pretty babies. Tanith and Charlie I mean.. not Massimo and Jeremy

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast