Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    I think his awkwardness is exactly what makes him adorable.

I also thought he was at SOI, but that may be because I have a SERIOUS THING for quiet, shy, awkward guys wearing eyepatches and quasi-bondage gear and shaking their booties.
    . . . and what a fine booty it is! He's not nicknamed Abbutt for nothin'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I think Jeremy is a very talented skater but he's not very good looking IMO, esp his mouth.
    I have to agree with this! But to be honest, Jeremy's mouth now looks much better than the first time I saw him (in 2006, IIRC) And Jeremy looks great in person, I even almost ignored the mouth issue

vCash
    When I made my first comment about Tanith looking like Charlie's older sister, I was not referring to their ages. I just think she looks much older than Charlie. Charlie has a cute baby face and looks very young, especially with those beautiful blonde curls!
    On them living together, I don't know if I would like a 22 yr old son living with someone. At 22, their is still a lot of life experiences to go through. I just feel, Charlie has a lot more living to do bevfore he settles down. This is just my own personal opinion!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    On them living together, I don't know if I would like a 22 yr old son living with someone. At 22, their is still a lot of life experiences to go through. I just feel, Charlie has a lot more living to do bevfore he settles down. This is just my own personal opinion!!
    There is nothing wrong with settling down at 22 when one finds the right person and maybe Tanith is the one for Charlie.Anyway,it is 21-st century and many young people are living together before they get married or separate and is also an experience. Lets wish them happines now ,no matter what waits for them in the future.

vCash
    Who has Meryl dated before? or is she dating anyone now? I've never heard rumors about Meryl...

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Living together doesn't automatically mean getting married and having kids. I come from fairly liberal schooling (in fact, I'm a little embarrassed to say that conservatives/Republicans are practically tarred and feathered) and a bunch of my hippie college friends lived with their SO's immediately after graduation.

Quote Originally Posted by letsskate View Post
    Who has Meryl dated before? or is she dating anyone now? I've never heard rumors about Meryl...
    That cause she's quiet and keeps things to herself. I can respect that.

vCash
    Wasn't there a rumor that she was dating Deividas Stagniunas a year or two ago?

Fending off those velocity raptors inside the LHC...with a crossbow
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DORISPULASKI View Post
    Wasn't there a rumor that she was dating Deividas Stagniunas a year or two ago?
    He was already married at the time, I believe. There were a bunch of pics of the two of them being goofy at CoR in 2008.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by literaryfreak View Post
    He was already married at the time, I believe. There were a bunch of pics of the two of them being goofy at CoR in 2008.
    He's married?
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    He's married?
    I thought there was talk of him and a wedding ring. I remember being surprised because he seemed so young. I might be remembering incorrectly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
    That cause she's quiet and keeps things to herself. I can respect that.
    When Johnny keeps his personal life to himself, he gets criticized.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymer Bob View Post
    When Johnny keeps his personal life to himself, he gets criticized.
    Not by me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by literaryfreak View Post
    I thought there was talk of him and a wedding ring. I remember being surprised because he seemed so young. I might be remembering incorrectly.
    Are you sure you're not thinking of Dmitry Soloviev, who is in fact married?
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Are you sure you're not thinking of Dmitry Soloviev, who is in fact married?
    I remember someone noticing that Stagniunas was wearing a ring that looking awfully similar to a wedding band at CoR 2008 in the goofy pictures of him and Meryl. When I look up pictures of him now, I don't see any rings, however. So maybe it was just a gold ring and he's not married. Sorry for all the confusion, people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheriepopo View Post
    I have to agree with this! But to be honest, Jeremy's mouth now looks much better than the first time I saw him (in 2006, IIRC) And Jeremy looks great in person, I even almost ignored the mouth issue

What is that disorder with his mouth called? I have seen it before but only on females.
    Since this is a Ch/Tan thread, I do wish them much, much happiness! (But I agree 22 might be too young to actually live together. I was hoping that meant she'd be living in the same town but maybe not in the same apt.). Perhaps for them the outcome will be fine.

vCash
    O actually think jeremy is cute.

If 22 is to young to live toggether or not is charie decision. At first I hade the idea they Tanith was just going to move back to Detroit area, in fact she change her current city on face book status to Ann Arbor (I don't know why but she acepste as friend on faceebook ).

I wish them much hapiness, the are really cute and happy together.

vCash
    I have to at how Jeremy Abbott's mouth has caused such discussion on the Tanith/Charlie thread...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I have to at how Jeremy Abbott's mouth has caused such discussion on the Tanith/Charlie thread...
    yeah...and I never notice nay major problem with Jeremu's mouth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyskate View Post
    But I agree 22 might be too young to actually live together. I was hoping that meant she'd be living in the same town but maybe not in the same apt.
    Why is 22 too young to live together? If the couple is financially independent and want to be together, what else is required to live together? If they don't get along well, then one of them will move out. I honestly don't understand this, is it a US thing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Carol* View Post
    yeah...and I never notice nay major problem with Jeremu's mouth
    When he smiles, you can notice it. It is that there is so much discussion of him in this thread but he is adorkable.
    "If people are looking for guarantees, they should buy appliances at Sears and stay away from human relationships."~Prancer

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast