Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Carol* View Post
    yeah...and I never notice nay major problem with Jeremu's mouth
    if you watch his videos during 2006-2007, you'll notice it. but now his mouth looks much much better and nearly hard to notice! he IS cute!!!

oh I almost forgot - best wishes to Tanith and Charlie!
    Last edited by cheriepopo; 05-24-2010 at 05:45 AM.

vCash
    Sorry to post off topic, but I just wanted to say that I love using the word adorkable to describe Jeremy. It completely suits him.

vCash
    Best of luck to them, and surely both are professional enough not to let this influence anyhow his on-ice performance. After all, I do want my Meryl and Charlie to keep skating and improving, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Carol* View Post
    yeah...and I never notice nay major problem with Jeremu's mouth
    How can you not notice that? I think Jeremy is so cute and so perfect without smile. I almost felt sorry for him for having such defect on his beautiful face. I am wondering if he and his mother ever thought about doing plastic surgery to correct it?

vCash
    What the hell is wrong with his mouth? Plastic surgery? WHY? Because he doesn't look as perfect as Ken?

vCash
    Hey, just saying. I hope that I didn't touch the sensitive nerves of Jeremy fans. He's my favorite skater too, a little FYI.

Well, I am so happy for Tanith and Charlie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyre View Post
    How can you not notice that? I think Jeremy is so cute and so perfect without smile. I almost felt sorry for him for having such defect on his beautiful face. I am wondering if he and his mother ever thought about doing plastic surgery to correct it?
    Perhaps it's because I haven't been following Jeremy for as long as some, but I have never noticed this major problem with his mouth. I always thought his smile was slightly awkward but cute. He certainly doesn't need surgery.

vCash
    I find it amusing how this thread plays ping pong between Tanith & Charlie and Jeremy's mouth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsskate View Post
    Who has Meryl dated before? or is she dating anyone now? I've never heard rumors about Meryl...
    Meryl was dating Ryan Bradley at one point. Don't know if they are still together or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaede48 View Post
    What the hell is wrong with his mouth? Plastic surgery? WHY? Because he doesn't look as perfect as Ken?
    I still have no clue about what people are talking about Jeremy's mouth

Ths is the most nonsence thered evere

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Asli View Post
    Why is 22 too young to live together? If the couple is financially independent and want to be together, what else is required to live together? If they don't get along well, then one of them will move out. I honestly don't understand this, is it a US thing?
    Because people are jealous, and are grasping at straws for reasons Tanlie might not work out, to convince themselves that they might have a chance with Charlie in the future, and the only way that will happen is if he doesn't get too serious with Tanith by moving in with her... In other words, complete delusion. Google "queen bee syndrome." It's all subconcious and biological, and most people never realize they're acting this way.

vCash
    Maybe it was Charlie dream since he start traning with Tanith in one group I am more interesting, how it will work with D-W team and there work with Sh-Z. If Tanith will not like, what coaches will made for them - will she tell this to her young boy?

vCash
    Does anyone have a link or photo with Jeremy on it. I am curious to see what everyone is talking about concerning his mouth.
    Thanks

vCash
    Can we quit it with the age discrimination? Tanith is 25, not 75! I see lots of couples out there where the guy is 25 and the girl is 22, and nothing is ever said about it. Yet as soon as it's the other way around, there are all kinds of comments. What gives?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Does anyone have a link or photo with Jeremy on it. I am curious to see what everyone is talking about concerning his mouth.
    Thanks
    Maybe this is it.

http://nimg.sulekha.com/sports/origi...1-18-40-13.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens View Post
    Because people are jealous, and are grasping at straws for reasons Tanlie might not work out, to convince themselves that they might have a chance with Charlie in the future, and the only way that will happen is if he doesn't get too serious with Tanith by moving in with her... In other words, complete delusion. Google "queen bee syndrome." It's all subconcious and biological, and most people never realize they're acting this way.
    That may be the reason for some, but I don't think that's true for everyone. Plenty of people just don't approve of couples living together, especially when one person is as young as twenty-two. I feel that it is a little young, but that's because I know many people around Charlie's age who aren't ready for that kind of serious relationship (certainly not everyone, though). It has nothing to do with jealousy.

Best of luck to Tanith and Charlie. I do think they genuinely care about each other, and I don't see why it would be awkward now that Tanith is done competing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymer Bob View Post
    For me is just a regular mouth...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    Can we quit it with the age discrimination? Tanith is 25, not 75! I see lots of couples out there where the guy is 25 and the girl is 22, and nothing is ever said about it. Yet as soon as it's the other way around, there are all kinds of comments. What gives?
    Yea, it's kinda awkward when they know each other since he's a kid, maybe 10 or younger, looking up to her as his big sister. Then few years later, he's in her bed. I don't know if I wound want my 21 yo son sleep with an older girl who frequently speaks about her relationships with guys in the press. She also portrayed herself as "high maintenance girl" which prob. the type that he's looking for since his parents are rich, can afford this life style. Well, they deserve each other anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Thanks
    See the perfect image of him in the first 5 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGdL4VR6BNY

Then see this:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/958...0A760B0D811297

http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos...17/abbottx.jpg

http://wintergames.ap.org/images/ath...810293-p2.jpeg

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABP...2010822308.jpg

That said, he is still my favorite skater and I still think that he is cute.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhumba View Post
    Yea, it's kinda awkward when they know each other since he's a kid, maybe 10 or younger, looking up to her as his big sister.
    Did they really know each other that well at that point?

I think about 10-year-old Kulik training in Moscow looking up to then-Olympic champs Gordeeva and Grinkov, and hooking up with her a decade later. Funny how relationships can change over time.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast