Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    The Arizona immigration question posed to Miss Oklahoma (first runner-up) is causing a stir:

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...zona_immi.html
    How can she be against racial profiling *and* be in favour of the Arizona law? She lost because she gave a stupid answer that didn't make any sense. That and her horrible dress.

vCash
    Hey, Miss Michigan was just on my teevee. She says that some in the Muslim community are upset that she "flaunts her natural beauty."

Nope, no confidence problems there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Hey, Miss Michigan was just on my teevee. She says that some in the Muslim community are upset that she "flaunts her natural beauty."

Hope she doesn't encounter any problems with some nutjob upset about her "flaunting her beauty."

vCash
    Photos have surfaced of the new Miss USA pole dancing at a radio station contest, didn't even take 24 hours.

vCash
    LMAO Well, there goes the Muslim angle for the Universe crown!

She won that contest, too! Show's wonderful self-image and confidence, no, PrincessLeppard?

Did y'all know that there is a Miss USA Pole Dance title? Neither did I until I tried an Image search on Google.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    Photos have surfaced of the new Miss USA pole dancing at a radio station contest, didn't even take 24 hours.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_579381.html

She's dressed!

vCash
    although it is a most unfortunate picture angle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Hope she doesn't encounter any problems with some nutjob upset about her "flaunting her beauty."
    That's kind of what I was wondering too.

ETA: Oh dear. Now it appears she was in a skanky film too (albeit in a non-skanky role).

http://www.freep.com/article/2010051...-raunchy-video
    Last edited by overedge; 05-18-2010 at 01:08 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post

She won that contest, too! Show's wonderful self-image and confidence, no, PrincessLeppard?
    Well, that requires more skill than merely parading around in heels, so if she fist pumps for herself after flinging herself around a pole in booty shorts and platform mules, I'm totally cool with that.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post

She's a beauty pageant competitor. If they weren't blabbing on about their beauty or clamoring for attention (as she also seemed to be doing with that stripper dance contest), I'd wonder why they were there in the first place.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    How can she be against racial profiling *and* be in favour of the Arizona law? She lost because she gave a stupid answer that didn't make any sense. That and her horrible dress.
    She totally mishandled the question. She wasn't even asked to give her opinion about the law and yet she opened her big trap anyway. ITA about the dress. My favorite dress was Miss California.

Hey, what's wrong with pole dancing? Aren't there pole dancing fitness classes now?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post

Same way I am. The law has nothing to do with racial profiling. Anybody who thinks it does is, well, racist. There is nothing in the law that isn't already in every state's laws... so it's kind of redundant.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Venezuela won Miss Universe the past two years. Here's the current one and the other finalists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C18HyEpY0Y

Seeing it's supposed to be all surface anyway, to my eye, she was impossible to beat, especially in her red gown. Kosovo came close, the other three didn't have a prayer.
    Holy cow, I think none of the 51 Miss USA 2010 contestants come close to beating the likes of these ladies in the video. They are leagues and leagues above in looks, poise and confidence.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    Same way I am. The law has nothing to do with racial profiling. Anybody who thinks it does is, well, racist. There is nothing in the law that isn't already in every state's laws... so it's kind of redundant.
    There's a long discussion on this in PI. You should probably take it there.

vCash
    Yes, she is, kinda...... I just hope that this exceptionally pretty young woman survives the next year. It looks like it will be a hectic & tumultuous one for her.

NJL (..I read somewhere that she was born in Lebanon & is shi'ite......again, I hope she survives the next year....and has a happy, successful life.....)

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Anyone find any pictures of Johnny at the pageant? I can't find any.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Anyone find any pictures of Johnny at the pageant? I can't find any.
    There were some of the feather jacket in this post in GSD.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Holy cow, I think none of the 51 Miss USA 2010 contestants come close to beating the likes of these ladies in the video. They are leagues and leagues above in looks, poise and confidence.
    The Latin American contestants are always model-perfect. I wasn't that impressed with the new Miss USA's looks, personally, and I don't know if she can hang with these ladies. Lookswise. Sounds shallow, I know, but they don't call them "beauty" pageants because of their intellectual prowess (which many of them have I am sure).

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    The Latin American contestants are always model-perfect. I wasn't that impressed with the new Miss USA's looks, personally, and I don't know if she can hang with these ladies. Lookswise. Sounds shallow, I know, but they don't call them "beauty" pageants because of their intellectual prowess (which many of them have I am sure).
    Yup. But all the ladies in that video, not just the Latin Americans were more beautiful IMO than any of ours.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Yup. But all the ladies in that video, not just the Latin Americans were more beautiful IMO than any of ours.
    Too true.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast