Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 228
  1. #201

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gwyneth Paltrow Fan Club headquarters
    Posts
    17,195
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    27230
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    The Arizona immigration question posed to Miss Oklahoma (first runner-up) is causing a stir:

    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...zona_immi.html
    How can she be against racial profiling *and* be in favour of the Arizona law? She lost because she gave a stupid answer that didn't make any sense. That and her horrible dress.

  2. #202

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Not after the same people as Theatregirl
    Posts
    21,889
    vCash
    350
    Rep Power
    32672
    Hey, Miss Michigan was just on my teevee. She says that some in the Muslim community are upset that she "flaunts her natural beauty."

    Nope, no confidence problems there.

  3. #203

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    10,724
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    31389
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Hey, Miss Michigan was just on my teevee. She says that some in the Muslim community are upset that she "flaunts her natural beauty."

    Nope, no confidence problems there.
    Hope she doesn't encounter any problems with some nutjob upset about her "flaunting her beauty."

  4. #204

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,153
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3549
    Photos have surfaced of the new Miss USA pole dancing at a radio station contest, didn't even take 24 hours.

  5. #205
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,774
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    LMAO Well, there goes the Muslim angle for the Universe crown!

    She won that contest, too! Show's wonderful self-image and confidence, no, PrincessLeppard?


    Did y'all know that there is a Miss USA Pole Dance title? Neither did I until I tried an Image search on Google.

  6. #206
    Not 'Boxxy'!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    9,747
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    Photos have surfaced of the new Miss USA pole dancing at a radio station contest, didn't even take 24 hours.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_579381.html

    She's dressed!

  7. #207
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Looking for cupcakes
    Posts
    30,765
    vCash
    5550
    Rep Power
    0
    although it is a most unfortunate picture angle

  8. #208

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gwyneth Paltrow Fan Club headquarters
    Posts
    17,195
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    27230
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Hope she doesn't encounter any problems with some nutjob upset about her "flaunting her beauty."
    That's kind of what I was wondering too.

    ETA: Oh dear. Now it appears she was in a skanky film too (albeit in a non-skanky role).

    http://www.freep.com/article/2010051...-raunchy-video
    Last edited by overedge; 05-18-2010 at 01:08 AM.

  9. #209

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Not after the same people as Theatregirl
    Posts
    21,889
    vCash
    350
    Rep Power
    32672
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post

    She won that contest, too! Show's wonderful self-image and confidence, no, PrincessLeppard?
    Well, that requires more skill than merely parading around in heels, so if she fist pumps for herself after flinging herself around a pole in booty shorts and platform mules, I'm totally cool with that.

  10. #210
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,981
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Hey, Miss Michigan was just on my teevee. She says that some in the Muslim community are upset that she "flaunts her natural beauty."

    Nope, no confidence problems there.
    She's a beauty pageant competitor. If they weren't blabbing on about their beauty or clamoring for attention (as she also seemed to be doing with that stripper dance contest), I'd wonder why they were there in the first place.

  11. #211
    Port de bras!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Ravenclaw
    Posts
    30,038
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    30931
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    How can she be against racial profiling *and* be in favour of the Arizona law? She lost because she gave a stupid answer that didn't make any sense. That and her horrible dress.
    She totally mishandled the question. She wasn't even asked to give her opinion about the law and yet she opened her big trap anyway. ITA about the dress. My favorite dress was Miss California.

    Hey, what's wrong with pole dancing? Aren't there pole dancing fitness classes now?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

    from Speedy Death

  12. #212

    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Age
    42
    Posts
    8,589
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2022
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    How can she be against racial profiling *and* be in favour of the Arizona law? She lost because she gave a stupid answer that didn't make any sense. That and her horrible dress.

    Same way I am. The law has nothing to do with racial profiling. Anybody who thinks it does is, well, racist. There is nothing in the law that isn't already in every state's laws... so it's kind of redundant.

  13. #213
    Port de bras!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Ravenclaw
    Posts
    30,038
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    30931
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    Venezuela won Miss Universe the past two years. Here's the current one and the other finalists:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C18HyEpY0Y

    Seeing it's supposed to be all surface anyway, to my eye, she was impossible to beat, especially in her red gown. Kosovo came close, the other three didn't have a prayer.
    Holy cow, I think none of the 51 Miss USA 2010 contestants come close to beating the likes of these ladies in the video. They are leagues and leagues above in looks, poise and confidence.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

    from Speedy Death

  14. #214

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Not after the same people as Theatregirl
    Posts
    21,889
    vCash
    350
    Rep Power
    32672
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    Same way I am. The law has nothing to do with racial profiling. Anybody who thinks it does is, well, racist. There is nothing in the law that isn't already in every state's laws... so it's kind of redundant.
    There's a long discussion on this in PI. You should probably take it there.

  15. #215
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The River of Grass
    Age
    71
    Posts
    3,970
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    Yes, she is, kinda...... I just hope that this exceptionally pretty young woman survives the next year. It looks like it will be a hectic & tumultuous one for her.

    NJL (..I read somewhere that she was born in Lebanon & is shi'ite......again, I hope she survives the next year....and has a happy, successful life.....)

  16. #216
    Beach Bum
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Maryland burbs and shore
    Posts
    13,091
    vCash
    583
    Rep Power
    9792
    Anyone find any pictures of Johnny at the pageant? I can't find any.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

  17. #217
    Tranquillo
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    behind the gruppetto
    Posts
    24,926
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32049
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Anyone find any pictures of Johnny at the pageant? I can't find any.
    There were some of the feather jacket in this post in GSD.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

  18. #218

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,841
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    31973
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Holy cow, I think none of the 51 Miss USA 2010 contestants come close to beating the likes of these ladies in the video. They are leagues and leagues above in looks, poise and confidence.
    The Latin American contestants are always model-perfect. I wasn't that impressed with the new Miss USA's looks, personally, and I don't know if she can hang with these ladies. Lookswise. Sounds shallow, I know, but they don't call them "beauty" pageants because of their intellectual prowess (which many of them have I am sure).

  19. #219
    Port de bras!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Ravenclaw
    Posts
    30,038
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    30931
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    The Latin American contestants are always model-perfect. I wasn't that impressed with the new Miss USA's looks, personally, and I don't know if she can hang with these ladies. Lookswise. Sounds shallow, I know, but they don't call them "beauty" pageants because of their intellectual prowess (which many of them have I am sure).
    Yup. But all the ladies in that video, not just the Latin Americans were more beautiful IMO than any of ours.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

    from Speedy Death

  20. #220

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,841
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    31973
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Yup. But all the ladies in that video, not just the Latin Americans were more beautiful IMO than any of ours.
    Too true.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •