Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1008
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertango View Post
    Where are Zahorski/Miart?
    It was mentioned over in the GP assignments thread that they split.

vCash

Unhappy

The split of Zahorski/Miart is disappointing to hear. Are they both planning on continuing? (Apologies if this repeats anything in the GO thread I don't have access)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect Edge View Post
    The split of Zahorski/Miart is disappointing to hear. Are they both planning on continuing? (Apologies if this repeats anything in the GO thread I don't have access)
    It is certainly disappointing.

My understanding is that he just stopped showing up for training and she's looking for a new partner. Maybe someone else will be able to confirm this.

vCash
    That is the current rumour, yes.

Are you sure that Florent fell two times? His TES looks too high for that. I would have guessed the deductions come from music or something similar

vCash
    Hey, someone have Pechalat/Bourzat new programs from Masters d'Orleans???

Fearless Musher
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    That is the current rumour, yes.
    It's more than a rumor. Miart hasn't showed up at practice for over a month and his former partner is looking for a new one she can count on.

Are you sure that Florent fell two times? His TES looks too high for that. I would have guessed the deductions come from music or something similar
    The second deduction was for time violation.
    "I missed the view and viewed the mist..." ©

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cholla View Post
    It's more than a rumor. Miart hasn't showed up at practice for over a month and his former partner is looking for a new one she can count on.
    Is there any particular reason why he stopped training? It seems like such a strange situation...

Would the FFSG consider sending Papadakis/Cizeron to Euros with the third spot? Seems a shame to waste it...

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiKozOda View Post
    I loved Pechalat and Bourzat's program but I HATE HATE HATE the music

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiKozOda View Post
    Methinks Krylova wanted an excuse to put Fabian in red pleather. Seriously now, I love the Rolling Stones and maybe it's quite an awesome program to watch in person, but from the video I get the impression that they don't rock enough to pull this off, and the music is cut in such a way that it loses energy instead of building it, who wants that with rock'n'roll?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    I loved Pechalat and Bourzat's program but I HATE HATE HATE the music
    The Camerlengo- Krylova team has failed me twice this season already ; I find the Rolling Stones FS for P&B to be meh, and I absolutely DETEST W&P's FD with the fire of a thousand suns. So much for an antidote to Zueva

vCash
    Does Krylova even make their programs? I thought they had others to do that and Krylova was their technical coach?

I´m a big fan of the Rolling Stones and P&B (and of the songs they picked) but it just doesn't work as a competitive program for me. It all seems a bit flat and I don't know if that's because it's early in the season, I just don't know what more you can do with that music except skate through it. Disappointing FD for me and not what I thought they needed to build on the momentum they gained from last season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by escaflowne9282 View Post
    The Camerlengo- Krylova team has failed me twice this season already ; I find the Rolling Stones FS for P&B to be meh, and I absolutely DETEST W&P's FD with the fire of a thousand suns. So much for an antidote to Zueva
    I love W&P's FD but I've always found Krylova/Camerlengo to be very hit and miss with the programs they put out. I think people overlooked all the misses because they were looking for an antidote to Zueva

vCash
    P/B was better off with previous coach, IMO. The program is subpar and like exhibition program, very messy. I prefer W/P's FD, if I have to choose between these two Kylova/Camerlengo's teams. It's going to be interesting to see how his teams do at GP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhumba View Post
    P/B was better off with previous coach, IMO.
    That thought has crossed my mind a few times...

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    I love W&P's FD but I've always found Krylova/Camerlengo to be very hit and miss with the programs they put out. I think people overlooked all the misses because they were looking for an antidote to Zueva
    Yeah, I had been hoping V&M or I&K would go to Krylova and now I'm glad they didn't. I didn't care for W&P's but at least it looks like a program with some thought put into it. P&B's is just really messy and random. I expect a lot more from reigning World medalists. Zhulin's and Zazoui's work with P&B was far superior.

Fearless Musher
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    Is there any particular reason why he stopped training? It seems like such a strange situation...
    You'd have to ask him The reason seems to be he has simply decided to quit skating. Actually, he has just disappeared and failed to give any particular explanation to his partner and his coaches.

Would the FFSG consider sending Papadakis/Cizeron to Euros with the third spot? Seems a shame to waste it...
    Papadakis/Cizeron are juniors and I assume it's way too late in the season to make them work on senior programs now, especially from scratch. But I agree that not using the 3rd spot, well, actually, having no one to use it is a waste.
    "I missed the view and viewed the mist..." ©

vCash
    The new FPs of Brian Joubert and Florent Amodio.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u0b3...ature=youtu.be

Amodio was the winner. In the last part of the video there is an interview with him.

vCash
    P/B was better off with previous coach, IMO. The program is subpar and like exhibition program, very messy. I prefer W/P's FD, if I have to choose between these two Kylova/Camerlengo's teams. It's going to be interesting to see how his teams do at GP.
    Ehh, I never found the work Zhulin did for them that interesting either. This isn't that great, but it is pretty people skating with the Rolling Stones in the background. Bit of a mess here but I'm curious where they go with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proustable View Post
    Ehh, I never found the work Zhulin did for them that interesting either. This isn't that great, but it is pretty people skating with the Rolling Stones in the background. Bit of a mess here but I'm curious where they go with it.
    I agree about the new FD being disappointing; I expected better when they announced it. There doesn't seem to be any artistic concept here (very unlike them), more like you said - two good-looking people skating to the Rolling Stones.

While I still enjoy watching P/B, I think they've improved technically but have gradually become less interesting artistically pretty much since they left Lyon. I'd love to see what they could do with some of their old programs at their current level.

Quote Originally Posted by cholla View Post
    You'd have to ask him The reason seems to be he has simply decided to quit skating. Actually, he has just disappeared and failed to give any particular explanation to his partner and his coaches.

Papadakis/Cizeron are juniors and I assume it's way too late in the season to make them work on senior programs now, especially from scratch. But I agree that not using the 3rd spot, well, actually, having no one to use it is a waste.
    Why would you not inform anyone that you're quitting . Is it that hard to at least send a text message or something? I do wish her the best of luck in finding a new partner.

Wouldn't that only be a new SD from scratch? The FD would just need some reworking. It might be a good opportunity for them.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast