Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1008
  1. #801

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,680
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    He was in France quite some time before that, IIRC he went there in Spring 2008. I don't know if he was officially resident, but he definitely trained in Lyon and had a couple of brief partnerships, I think Danielle Bennett, and then a French girl - I think her name was Elodie? (That is from memory so might be completely wrong!)
    Élodie Brouiller, I think - though I'm not sure that was ever an official partnership. But he was certainly training in Lyon for some time before teaming up with Carron.

  2. #802

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jersey, Channel Islands
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,135
    vCash
    925
    Rep Power
    1377
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    Élodie Brouiller, I think - though I'm not sure that was ever an official partnership. But he was certainly training in Lyon for some time before teaming up with Carron.
    That's her, thanks
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

  3. #803

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    1,977
    vCash
    400
    Rep Power
    1626
    Philippe Candeloro now has an official FB page and what a better way to prove authenticity than to pose with a sign saying official site?
    He wants to have 100 fans by midnight, let's help him?

    He is in Dancing with the Stars, I didn't know.

    Philippe Candeloro's Official FB page

  4. #804
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Anyone want to play spot the mistakes on the Cup of Nice ice dance entry list?!

    http://nice-figure-skating-cup.com/i...l/CAT006EN.HTM

  5. #805

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,680
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDanceFan1 View Post
    Anyone want to play spot the mistakes on the Cup of Nice ice dance entry list?!

    http://nice-figure-skating-cup.com/i...l/CAT006EN.HTM
    Oh wow. Does Lloyd Jones know about this?

  6. #806
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    420
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDanceFan1 View Post
    Anyone want to play spot the mistakes on the Cup of Nice ice dance entry list?!

    http://nice-figure-skating-cup.com/i...l/CAT006EN.HTM
    It seems both polish ice dance teams are now skating for romania?

  7. #807
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    623
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Seriously? They didn't even get one of the French Dance Teams right

  8. #808
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    6,293
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    Oh wow. Does Lloyd Jones know about this?
    Maybe she really went back!

  9. #809
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    There is an even better spelling mistake to be found on the original PDF ice dance entry list. I don't know whether it's a translation error or something but....
    http://www.nice-baie-des-anges.fr/fi...ICEDANCEv3.pdf

  10. #810

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lyon, France
    Age
    54
    Posts
    373
    vCash
    300
    Rep Power
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDanceFan1 View Post
    There is an even better spelling mistake to be found on the original PDF ice dance entry list. I don't know whether it's a translation error or something but....
    http://www.nice-baie-des-anges.fr/fi...ICEDANCEv3.pdf
    That is nothing compared to this!!! (A blast from the past!!)


    INTERNATIONAL CUP OF NICE 2011

    ICE DANCE

    Entries

    No. Name Nat.
    1 Katherine FIRKIN / Henri DUPONT AUS
    2 Kira GEIL / Tobias EISENBAUER AUT
    3 Barbora SILNA / Juri KURAKIN AUT
    4 Lesia VALADZNKAVA / Vitaly VAKUNOU BLR
    5 Karolina PROCHAKOVA / Michal CESKA CZE
    6 Pernelle CARRON / Mathieu JOST FRA
    7 Tiffany ZAHORSKY / Paul FIERET FRA

    8 Carolina HERMANN / Daniel HERMANN GER
    9 Tanja KOLBE / CARUSO STEFANO GER
    10 Louise WALDEN / EDWARDS OWEN GER
    11 Zsuzsanna NAGY / Máté FEJES HUN
    12 Lorenza ALLESSANDRINI / Simone VATURI ITA
    13 Charlčne GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI ITA
    14 Natalia KALISZEK / Michal KALISZSEK ROU
    15 Anastasia ZVORYGINA / Maciej BERNADOWSKI ROU
    16 Valeria STARYGINA / Ivan VOLOBUEV RUS
    17 Sara HURTADO / Adria DIAZ ESP
    18 Ramona ELSENER / Florian ROOST SUI
    19 Alisa AGAFONOVA / Alper UCAR TUR
    20 Siobhan HEEKIN-CANEDY / Dmitry DUN UKR

  11. #811

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jersey, Channel Islands
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,135
    vCash
    925
    Rep Power
    1377
    Quote Originally Posted by elfenblüte View Post
    It seems both polish ice dance teams are now skating for romania?
    And Louise and Owen are no longer skating for GB

    Those errors are really bad. Is it meant to be Tiffany & Alexis, and if so, is he fully recovered?
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

  12. #812
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    232
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

  13. #813

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    The Valley
    Posts
    4,308
    vCash
    9456
    Rep Power
    6004
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDanceFan1 View Post
    There is an even better spelling mistake to be found on the original PDF ice dance entry list. I don't know whether it's a translation error or something but....
    http://www.nice-baie-des-anges.fr/fi...ICEDANCEv3.pdf
    I hear a titphanie...

  14. #814
    Fearless Musher
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Cosmic Ridge
    Age
    49
    Posts
    9,183
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3916
    Péchalat/Bourzat website has been redesigned.

    [This time the English version isn't Yours Truly's ]
    "I missed the view and viewed the mist..." ©

  15. #815

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lyon, France
    Age
    54
    Posts
    373
    vCash
    300
    Rep Power
    537
    This is proving a very unfortunate year for the French team on the illness/injury front:

    Pechalat/Bourzat have withdrawn from Skate Canada due to Fabian's Bronchitis
    Thomas Sozniak withdrew from the Estonia JGP due to problems with his miniscus which was operated on yesterday.
    Lloyd Jones withdrew from Masters due to an ankle injury.
    Alexis Miart has been out of competition since July due to a fractured ankle.
    Neil Brown has only just resumed skating following his knee surgery in April.
    Candice Didier was out with injury for some months earlier in the year.

    Hopefully this is the worst point and things will pick up from here!

  16. #816
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Paris
    Age
    46
    Posts
    489
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by joeperryfan View Post


    He is in Dancing with the Stars, I didn't know.

    Philippe Candeloro's Official FB page
    Yes and things are pretty hard for him. After 3 shows he has been twice in the bottom two.

  17. #817
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    89
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by joeperryfan View Post
    Philippe Candeloro now has an official FB page and what a better way to prove authenticity than to pose with a sign saying official site?
    He wants to have 100 fans by midnight, let's help him?

    He is in Dancing with the Stars, I didn't know.

    Philippe Candeloro's Official FB page
    My french isn't so good. I was wondering if we can vote for him from the US. I know George Clooney's old girlfriend was having Italians vote for her on DWTS in the states. http://www.tf1.fr/danse-avec-les-stars/

    I didn't know he was on either but I accidentally found his twitter the other day. http://twitter.com/#!/P_Candeloro

  18. #818

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    ˇFacu fandom!
    Posts
    4,998
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    31411
    Quote Originally Posted by taz'smum View Post
    Candice Didier was out with injury for some months earlier in the year.
    I remember her akward fall from the Winter Universiade where she twisted her knee. I honestly think she's lucky she didn't end up tearing any ligaments like her ACL and is back on the ice now. It could have been a lot worse.

  19. #819
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by taz'smum View Post
    Alexis Miart has been out of competition since July due to a fractured ankle.
    Will Tiffany/Alexis actually be competing at the Cup of Nice?

  20. #820

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Back to skating!
    Age
    36
    Posts
    17,416
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2755
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDanceFan1 View Post
    Will Tiffany/Alexis actually be competing at the Cup of Nice?
    He is on the start list and was present at the draw so I think the answer is yes:

    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...t=80186&page=2

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •