Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

vCash
    On the other hand DG uses Vanessa to promote himself at the head of the FFSG, announcing James / Coia everywhere
    I am just still waiting for any press release
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    What a mess...

I wonder why the James/Coia pairing didn't work out.

vCash

I want to see Coia on the ice again!

vCash
    Sorry but this profile about Vanessa is old or actual?
    Because probably she raised it when she had problems with Bonheur

PD: She has deleted it.

vCash
    Maybe if we write here enough speculations, she will again log herself in to update us! (Hopefully she will go easy on the exclamation marks though. )

vCash
    Maybe it was an old profile and she has deleted it after somebody has alerted her to this thread.

vCash
    Nope, her late profile had been deleted when she paired with Yannick

Maxima is probably a bit cautious with everything being said or promised by dear DG.
    Last time, he had to pay for everything himself since DG would only vouch for Vanessa and Yannick.
    So if it's gonna be a new pair, I am sure he awaits a LOOOT of written promises this time
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    Sorry but this profile about Vanessa is old or actual?
    Because probably she raised it when she had problems with Bonheur

PD: She has deleted it.
    The profile was clearly updated and deleted yesterday. She had her Euro 10 SP video on it. And she said that her goal was to go to Worlds, Euros, and French masters.

vCash
    and 2014 Olys

(I think it mentionned French GP)

Fearless Musher
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    Maxima is probably a bit cautious (...)
    MaxiMIN ! Do you always misspell it on purpose Morie or... ?
    "I missed the view and viewed the mist..." ©

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkbiggestfan View Post
    The profile was clearly updated and deleted yesterday. She had her Euro 10 SP video on it. And she said that her goal was to go to Worlds, Euros, and French masters.
    Yep.

But it's election time.
    Rrrrrrready to rrrumble ?

On my right, Didier Gailhaguet, president of the FFSG (1998-2004, 2007-2010), figure skater, ex-coach, famous for his role in the SLC skandal and kept under the watch by the Cour des Comptes (kind of Court of Auditors) for some curious financial mismanagements prior to 2004 (that he didn't initiate but didn't change when he was in charge either).
    In 1998 and 2002, he was elected without trouble.
    In 2004, he was defeated by the executive board (the Cour des Comptes had made a very harsh report of the financial management of the french fed then) and resigned. He was defeated at the next election.
    In 2006, he pushed his own candidate who won by a 2/3 majority.
    In 2007, he overthew the said candidate and was elected on the first ballot, getting an absolute majority (his 4 opponents gathered 303 voices, he got 333).

On my left, Marie-Reine Le Gougne, Ze judge of ze skandal. Figure skater, ex-judge, president of the Ligue d'Alsace.
    It will be her 4th election and she has never got more than 12% of the votes.

On my center left, Michel-Ange Marie-Calixte, the bobsledder of the Antilles. In his competitive time, he was in frequent conflict with the FFSG. Since he retired, he has always been a candidate but never gathered much votes.

On my center right, a new candidate : Alexandre Piton, ex-ice dancer (skating with Barbara Piton in the 90s), supported by Philippe Candeloro (who would be his "vice-president"). There is a facebook for this candidacy : Piton - Candeloro something. Piton has a GREAT professional curriculum vitae. But I have no idea of his political weight within the french fed.

The french fed's general assembly + the elections are held on Saturday and Sunday in Reims.

So Vanessa James may not re-appear within icenetwork until Monday. Gailhaguet is likely to want only good news until Sunday.

vCash
    Reposting this question from the Grand Prix thread because I'd like to know too:
    Quote Originally Posted by sus2850 View Post
    And a question: Any news about Yannick Ponseros's future?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Reposting this question from the Grand Prix thread because I'd like to know too:
    I put up a little "possibly retired" post on my blog when the Grand Prix assignments came out and someone let me know that supposedly Yannick's plan (at that time?) was to sit this year out to focus on school and then decide if he wants to come back in 2011/2012. I think he is supposed to release a statement right around the time of the French elections which are Saturday, but I might be wrong.

vCash
    I've read on a Russian forum with reference to French FS magazine that Amodio will train in the USA from mid-June ( mo mentioning where and with whom). Then in July he will go to Moscow to work with Morozov. Then he will come to France to work with his coach. At the end of August he will be in Moscow again. He also says that he likes his programs and their music a lot.

vCash
    Thanks Tony, there was also a mention from Annecy Infosport last week that he is about to give a little interview, but then I heard nothing. Sitting out a year doesn't sound that probable though in a country with quite a few top level skaters. I fear he won't come back, very sad.

vCash
    Thanks Tony, there was also a mention from Annecy Infosport last week that he is about to give a little interview, but then I heard nothing. Sitting out a year doesn't sound that probable though in a country with quite a few top level skaters. I fear he won't come back, very sad.
    Probably, especially since a year only is not enough to get done with studies. I don't know where he is in the process but he might need more than a year to get a superior degree.

vCash
    Ponsero is doing a kind of physiotherapy degree (kinésithérapie) in Grenoble which apparently needs another 2 years to finish, he said in an interview. But I rather think he gives up because of not making the Olympics and the worlds team.

vCash

selections junior

Last edited by SkaterMate; 06-23-2010 at 07:22 PM.

vCash
    SO GUTTED by this thread. Ponsero That's beyond sad for me.

and James /Coia over before they begun?

DISTASTER

vCash
    Ponsero is doing a kind of physiotherapy degree (kinésithérapie) in Grenoble which apparently needs another 2 years to finish, he said in an interview. But I rather think he gives up because of not making the Olympics and the worlds team.

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast