Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratfall View Post
    /\ ..Vanessa..don't go there....
    Why can`t you recommend Vanessa going there ? After all the wall was torn down in 1989

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandma View Post
    Does anyone know what kind of seminar was held in Bercy....
    Sorry, seminar is not the right word. Basically, it was a try-out day for younger skaters and 2 "all-star pairs".

vCash
    .grandma..I thought that might sound a bit ambiguous.. (the wall ..Ingo..the Stasi.. )

But no , I just meant I'd prefer to see Vanessa and Maximin ( if they become partners ) with a different style / presentation etc. than what Ingo has shown to date..There's no doubt that he's great for the pairs elements, but other than that, I have my doubts. Much as I love S/S as a pair I often feel I'd like to see them with some outside choreography ( maybe with a bit more attention to how the elements fit together ) and more professional costumes. Sometimes even the music cuts for his pairs have been , well , less than smooth. There's a certain lack of sophistication ( or something) that bothers me.

So, being very admiring of Vanessa, I'd love to see her train with someone who is not only good on the technical end of things , but masterful at putting everything together...whoever that might be..(..RG...RG.. )

It's not , don't go there ( location) ; it's, don't go there ( down that road).
    Last edited by Pratfall; 05-20-2010 at 09:16 PM.

vCash
    Is there a thread about Sergejeva/Glebov splitting up? I knew that they stopped because of her height but I never saw the announcement that he has a new partner.

What about her? I loved her divaness! Hopefully she can go on as well!

Politiking for Purple
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    Is there a thread about Sergejeva/Glebov splitting up? I knew that they stopped because of her height but I never saw the announcement that he has a new partner.

There was a thread about the new partnership. New pair: Popowa/Glebov

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...ghlight=Glebov
    If you want to be creative, get out there and do it. It's not a waste of time" - Michael Giacchino, UP

vCash

Sergejeva/Glebov's split was first mentioned in the "Pair/Dance post national breakups" thread back in April when Maria listed herself on icepartnersearch.com (post #159 and following): http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...t=70704&page=8

Title-less
    vCash

vCash
    It was not sure of if putting this news here or in another thread but according to:
    http://forum.passion-patinage.com/vi...1130&start=440

Romain Haguenauer will do the SP of Brian joubert...

vCash
    .grandma..I thought that might sound a bit ambiguous.. (the wall ..Ingo..the Stasi.. )

But no , I just meant I'd prefer to see Vanessa and Maximin ( if they become partners ) with a different style / presentation etc. than what Ingo has shown to date..There's no doubt that he's great for the pairs elements, but other than that, I have my doubts. Much as I love S/S as a pair I often feel I'd like to see them with some outside choreography ( maybe with a bit more attention to how the elements fit together ) and more professional costumes. Sometimes even the music cuts for his pairs have been , well , less than smooth. There's a certain lack of sophistication ( or something) that bothers me.

So, being very admiring of Vanessa, I'd love to see her train with someone who is not only good on the technical end of things , but masterful at putting everything together...whoever that might be..(..RG...RG.. )

I get what you want to say, the reason is that Steuer is a person who probably wants to control everything himself.This is a problem many european coaches have ,which is uncommon in Canada and the States where coaches tend to work in teams with one team leader.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    It was not sure of if putting this news here or in another thread but according to:
    http://forum.passion-patinage.com/vi...1130&start=440

Romain Haguenauer will do the SP of Brian joubert...
    And Florent Amodio will work with Morosov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertango View Post

Why why why? His programs this past year were so wonderful and original!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Why why why? His programs this past year were so wonderful and original!
    I am devastated.

Last year he worked with Stannick Yeanette.

vCash
    I don't like Morozov, but I didn't like Florent's programs this season (I hated the music cuts of his LP). So, I'm waiting to see what will be his next programs !

vCash
    Last year he worked with Stannick Yeanette.
    He worked with Jeannette for his SP.
    His FS was done by Tyler Miles and Alexander Zhulin (IIRC, Gailhaguet pushed him to work with them).

Anyway Morozov

Fearless Musher
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmsis View Post
    Anyway Morozov
    Wait for me, I'll run with you
    "I missed the view and viewed the mist..." ©

vCash
    Oh, help...I thought both Amodio's and Fernandez' FS programs were really immature and not anywhere near deserving of the quality of the skaters, so i really doubt this will result in any improvement for Amodio...what a shame...what a waste..

The reservations I voiced above re: Steuer for James/ Coia are mild compared to how I feel about Morozov..all the same reservations , but in spades !
    Last edited by Pratfall; 05-21-2010 at 10:44 PM.

vCash

Ingo Steuer has produced some of the most ambitious pairs choreography ever (ie. Savchenko/Szolkowy's "Schindler's List" FS).

He has been very creative in his work in general and some of his ideas have eventually been picked up by other choreographers.

So learn to appreciate him or I'll smack your ass.
    Last edited by Ziggy; 05-22-2010 at 03:10 AM.

vCash
    Morozov is utter shite.

Florent would be with Salome Brunner (I seem to be saying this quite often).

vCash
    Another, and so promising, skater to free

Quote Originally Posted by briancoogaert View Post
    I don't like Morozov, but I didn't like Florent's programs this season (I hated the music cuts of his LP). So, I'm waiting to see what will be his next programs !
    To be fair his LP cuts were kind of strange, but I liked its originality and he really skated it well. It seems to me that he has a great talent for interpreting music.

Anyway, I guess you´re right, we must be positive and wait for the next programs. It´s just that he´s so talented that I´d dislike to see him with standard choreo and overused music.

Quote Originally Posted by poths View Post
    Florent would be with Salome Brunner (I seem to be saying this quite often).
    Keep saying it, so maybe it will one day become true
    Zorry my english, I´m a verrrrrry rude spaÑish

vCash
    Brunner schmunner. We need more Kenji Miyamoto goodness!!!

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast