View Poll Results: Who Did You Enjoy Tonight? (Multiple Votes Allowed)

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ageless and Ever…Ever…greeeeeen!!!! (I Liked Everybody Tonight)

0 0%
  • Casey James

9 21.95%
  • Crystal Bowersox

33 80.49%
  • Lee DeWyze

8 19.51%
  • Michael Lynche

5 12.20%
  • I’m Holding Out For A Hero… (Didn’t Like Anybody Tonight!)

8 19.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Meredith View Post
    Should Crystal lose, Ohio would implode.
    Apparently, Illinois will implode if Lee loses, so we're headed for an implosion. For some reason, the West Coast, Northeast, and Mid-Atlantic never seem to care who wins. We have yet to have a winner from those regions.

Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    I wonder if part of the nerve problem is that he realizes that the judges are so over the moon about Lee. It has to be tough giving your all every week, knowing that the judges are just looking to pounce on you, but praising every wrong note that comes out of Lee's mouth.
    Yeah, but he seemed to have nerves even before the judges started piling on with Lee. Still, it must be hard to perform well when you see that bus headed your way.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I'm sure Kris Allen can relate. He got clobbered, while Danny got drooled over for "trying really hard," and received "an A for effort."

And how lame is this season that Idolatry is skipping weeks?
    Slezak is sick, which is why there is no Idolatry.

I seem to remember that Danny got more than an A for effort. I think he got an A++. Kris got squat. Because, you know, it takes much more effort to scream than it does to rearrange a song and play guitar while you sing, rather than scream. It also takes effort to sabatoge a duet.

I still am bitter about Allison going home that week.

And speaking of Allison, she's apparently doing a new version of Don't Waste the Pretty for ITunes. I really like the way she's changed it up over the months:

http://mjsbigblog.com/kris-allen-and...new-jersey.htm

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    Apparently, Illinois will implode if Lee loses, so we're headed for an implosion. For some reason, the West Coast, Northeast, and Mid-Atlantic never seem to care who wins. We have yet to have a winner from those regions.[/url]
    Should Casey win, would Ohio and Illinois (and a small area of NJ) cancel one another out? Inquiring minds want to know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Meredith View Post
    Should Casey win, would Ohio and Illinois (and a small area of NJ) cancel one another out? Inquiring minds want to know.
    They'd all implode. Plus, a small area of Los Angeles (the heads of Simon Cowell and the AI producers) might implode.

vCash
    A
    Slezak is sick, which is why there is no Idolatry.
    But this is the second one! There was no reason to miss the first one. Except that nothing that interesting happened.
    I seem to remember that Danny got more than an A for effort. I think he got an A++. Kris got squat. Because, you know, it takes much more effort to scream than it does to rearrange a song and play guitar while you sing, rather than scream. It also takes effort to sabatoge a duet.
    http://www.ew.com/ew/video/0,,203122...id=22235447001

Well, Kristen with glasses gave him that score. Was she quoting Kara? It was after the scream (WARNING: the scream is in the video. View at own risk...) so I may have still been twitching on the floor.

eta: CRAP! that links to the Matt Giraud interview. Click on the Kristen with Glasses video above it.

vCash
    Well, Kristen with glasses gave him that score. Was she quoting Kara?
    I miss Kristen. I think it might have been Paula who gave him the A++. Kristen added another +.

vCash
    It was Paula. But she probably wasn't sober. Kara has no excuse.

I had to go back and watch more old Idolatry. I forgot Simon called Danny's "You are so Beautiful" a "vocal master class."

God. I didn't like Mike much, but he didn't inspire the utter in me that Danny did. AI couldn't even cast a good obnoxious dimwit this year.

vCash
    It was Paula. But she probably wasn't sober. Kara has no excuse.
    Kara was worse. She didn't just applaud his effort. At one point, she said that Danny consistenly had perfect pitch. I'm waiting for her to say that about Lee.

AI couldn't even cast a good obnoxious dimwit this year.
    Or nutjob. No Norman. No bikini girl. And that crazy woman from Puerto Rico? Nobody even came close to her this season for pure craziness. And, yeah, nobody comes close to Danny's obnoxious arrogance and preaching.

vCash
    I hope Michael recovers soon! I miss Idolatry. Do you remember when they would preview the week's theme and make suggestions for the contestants? I think that was only in the Davids season.... I've wondered if they are as bored with AI this season as the rest of us!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I hope Michael recovers soon! I miss Idolatry. Do you remember when they would preview the week's theme and make suggestions for the contestants? I think that was only in the Davids season.... I've wondered if they are as bored with AI this season as the rest of us!
    Slezak's back and he's done a preview with suggestions:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/17/am...ageID=20312226

I think Slezak might still be on meds, though. "Halo" as a suggestion for Casey? "I Try" for Lee might actually work, though, because there's not a lot of emotion in her phrasing of that song. But, then it might sound karaoke if he did it that way, too. "Beverly Hills" is kind of the same way.

vCash
    Slezak's back and he's done a preview with suggestions:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/17/am...ageID=20312226

I think Slezak might still be on meds, though. "Halo" as a suggestion for Casey? "I Try" for Lee might actually work, though, because there's not a lot of emotion in her phrasing of that song. But, then it might sound karaoke if he did it that way, too. "Beverly Hills" is kind of the same way.
    Thanks for providing me my Slezak fix. I was disappointed about no Idolatry this week. Also disappointed with the judges song choices for the contestants (if Slezak's spoilers are true). I'm not a huge fan of some of the songs Slezak picked for the contestants, but they are far more interesting choices than the judges'.
    Last edited by jenny12; 05-18-2010 at 12:06 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678