Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Flash Forward needed to take a page from LOST. They figured out that they had to start the season later and let the new epsidoes run back to back. Why they didn't do that for Flash Forward is beyond me. I watched it avidly before the break, but never regained interest when it came back from break.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reckless View Post
    Law & Order: Los Angeles seems to be pretty certain for a NBC spot next year.

Oh,

I'm sorry, I love all the L&O franchises, but this just make me think we're actually inching closer to Law & Order P.C.A.M.P.I.E.O.F.T.D

vCash
    Law and Order: LA wouldn't bother me.
    Some of Dick Wolf's reality-based legal programs have been close to that, already,

Banned Member
    vCash
    Law and Order's last show will be May 24th. 20 years, they join only a few primetime shows with that honor. Bonanza being one.
    Without fear you cannot find courage

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    FF! I have really been enjoying it. I hope there is some kind of closure at the end of this season. I will miss seeing Joseph Fiennes every week.

vCash
    Love "The Good Wife", my favorite non-reality of the season.

vCash
    I'm a L&O: CI fan myself, and was not happy when Goren and Eames left (and the way they left was lame. Seriously, Goren pushes a suspect and gets canned. Stabler pummels suspects and nothing happens). I like Jeff Goldblum's character, but he has zero chemistry with Saffron Burrows.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Wow...You can't really say this w/a lot of shows, but w/L&O being cancelled you w/out a doubt can...

It's the End of an Era on Television.

I haven't watched for a few years, but it's going to be strange not to see it promo-ed come September.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I just saw on ew.com Heroes has been cancelled, but there was only an announcement, no story.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    Flash Forward needed to take a page from LOST. They figured out that they had to start the season later and let the new epsidoes run back to back. Why they didn't do that for Flash Forward is beyond me. I watched it avidly before the break, but never regained interest when it came back from break.
    This is EXACTLY what happened to me! I didn't miss any of the first run of episodes and then I haven't seen a single one since the break. Its been so long that now I have totally lost interest and wouldn't watch if they ran a marathon, to be honest. Partly my fault for getting behind but ABC knows better than to allow it to happen!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I just saw on ew.com Heroes has been cancelled, but there was only an announcement, no story.
    Is this official? I heard there is a ton of speculation but that total cancellation was not likely. I heard they would probably do some kind of mini series event to end the story. I guess that still means the series is officially canceled and they just may have a mini-series in the works. I loved this show at first but didn't watch after I got behind in the 2nd season.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Story is up now:

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/...nceled-by-nbc/

It says a special to wrap things up has been discussed but hasn't been solidified.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Finally. Heroes was cancelled. I'm glad they put that show out of its misery. It had a fantastic first season and then it all went to hell. I gave it up during the second season because it got sooooooooooooo bad.

vCash
    Bones is renewed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimena View Post
    Finally. Heroes was cancelled. I'm glad they put that show out of its misery. It had a fantastic first season and then it all went to hell. I gave it up during the second season because it got sooooooooooooo bad.
    I got as far as the first episode of the third season. Then I gave it up.

vCash
    I got about 3 eps into last season (the '08-'09 season) and had an epiphany that the show was going to keep trying to fool us into thinking it was as cool as S1 without actually fixing things so I gave up. I did watch the last 2 eps of this season and they were ok...but I am fine with it being canceled. Their biggest mistake was not letting Sylar stay dead after the end of S1.

vCash
    Here is a nice article about the impact Law & Order has had on the economy of the area of New York City it was shot in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/15/ny...nolaw.html?hpw

vCash
    Too bad about Scrubs - I really loved it in the beginning, but it got dull, especially after the move to ABC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I got about 3 eps into last season (the '08-'09 season) and had an epiphany that the show was going to keep trying to fool us into thinking it was as cool as S1 without actually fixing things so I gave up. I did watch the last 2 eps of this season and they were ok...but I am fine with it being canceled. Their biggest mistake was not letting Sylar stay dead after the end of S1.
    You lasted much longer than most. ITA that the show's biggest mistake was keeping Sylar. Zachary Quinto is good, but Sylar was far too powerful to keep as a regular and couldn't be rehabilitated in a believable fashion.

The other mistake was not doing more in the first season's finale. Everything in that season was leading up to a huge battle between the heroes and Sylar, but the episode was terribly done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Here is a nice article about the impact Law & Order has had on the economy of the area of New York City it was shot in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/15/ny...nolaw.html?hpw
    A "long-term" series can really transform the entire area.
    I hope that other series can take advantage of the infrastructure that has been developed, so that the positive impact continues.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast