Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I semi like Mercy too!
    WHY'D you say SEMI?

Mercy has such good characters; I love/hate all the nurses. The actresses are really very good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    WHY'D you say SEMI?

Mercy has such good characters; I love/hate all the nurses. The actresses are really very good.
    Why'd you say "kind of like"?

I will confess I've seen every episode courtesy of Hulu. The show kind of sucked me in. But I said "semi" b/c there's something missing, I can't explain what but something...

vCash

I will confess I've seen every episode courtesy of Hulu. The show kind of sucked me in. But I said "semi" b/c there's something missing, I can't explain what but something...
    The characters are not fully developed yet, IMO. It takes time for characters to hit their stride. Maybe some of the storylines are moving a tad too fast?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    WHY'D you say SEMI?

I like Mercy. Since you two won't admit it, I will

I agree with Rex, the characters just need more time to develop. I'm liking the mob involvment through Dawson though. (I'm sorry but James VanderBeek will always be Dawson to me)

vCash
    Good grief, I just realized that I said "semi" to Rex. Of course that can mean only one thing!!! I'm slow today!

at how all roads lead to Semi Ho!

vCash
    Good grief, I just realized that I said "semi" to Rex. Of course that can mean only one thing!!! I'm slow today!

at how all roads lead to Semi Ho!
    How LOW have we sunk, chile?

OT, I'm watching network TV less and less nowadays.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Happy Town has been pulled after only 2 episodes. I wanted to get a look at it but glad I didn't or I would just be upset if I liked it! They will air the remaining 5 episodes in June. I don't even see the point, just leave it be, sorry to those who watch it but what good is 5 more episodes going to do!?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I watched a little of Happy Town. It didn't draw me in.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Happy Town has been pulled after only 2 episodes. I wanted to get a look at it but glad I didn't or I would just be upset if I liked it! They will air the remaining 5 episodes in June. I don't even see the point, just leave it be, sorry to those who watch it but what good is 5 more episodes going to do!?
    I'm not surprised - the ratings were pretty bad, but I was watching, dammit!!

ABC just cannot deal with the 10pm Wed slot. Every damned quirky show they put there appeals to me and maybe 3 other people on the planet.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I routing for V & Flashforward! I love both these shows! Hope I get great news about them soooooon. *knock on wood*
    As someone closely associated with V, I'm told we're greater than 50-50 chance. Cross your fingers!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock2 View Post
    As someone closely associated with V, I'm told we're greater than 50-50 chance. Cross your fingers!
    That's pretty good news! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for them right now. The show started off kind of slow but it's going like gangbusters now. I think they should give them at least a second season (with a better timeslot and no random four month break) to see if they can gain a steady audience. Please let me know if there's anything the fans can do to help!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I hope V continues. I watched the episodes before the break and have them but the others on DVR to watch once the 13 episodes air. I don't have a Neilsen box so I don't feel compelled to watch shows live but I want it to continue. I like watching sci fi shows one after the other-it affords me a better big picture. LOST is the only show I watch same day and I need to go online to talk about the show pronto which is another reason I don't watch V yet. I bet V has decent to good DVR ratings. I have Flash Forward on DVR too but between it and V I want V. Both would be nice.

Sad about Happy Town because it's another show I have on DVR I'm an Amy Acker worshiper though I know she was in a support role.

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I'm not surprised - the ratings were pretty bad, but I was watching, dammit!!

ABC just cannot deal with the 10pm Wed slot. Every damned quirky show they put there appeals to me and maybe 3 other people on the planet.

I was one of the 3 others. I liked it. I just wish they would give shows more of a fighting than two or three episodes.
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

vCash
    Ahem..... so was I.....
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock2 View Post
    If the show survives, can you tell them to kill off Tyler or at least recast him?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    If the show survives, can you tell them to kill off Tyler or at least recast him?

Or just have Hobbs, Joshua, Ryan or one of the other male characters punch his lights out!
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Or just have Hobbs, Joshua, Ryan or one of the other male characters punch his lights out!

Now that would be fun to see!
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Law & Order cancelled.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=499467&gt1=28103

ETA: It's all over the net, but NBC's schedule is not due until Sunday.
    Last edited by soxxy; 05-14-2010 at 01:46 AM.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Well, he's gotten a little better but yeah, that guy is definitely the weak link as far as the actors go on this show. I wouldn't mind seeing him gone either, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I just saw on EW that Chuck and V were picked up for 13 episodes each.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast