vCash

Asada showed the EX program with orange costume, participating to an ice show in JPN

This is an article in “FNN News” in Japan.
    Translation into English.
    Mao Asada showed the performance, participating specially to "The Prince Ice World"!
    May 4th, 2010 JST

Mao Asada (19), Worlds champion, showed the exhibition program “Caprice” with bright orange costume, participating to “The Prince Ice World 2010 in Yokohama”.
    Asada said, "Because I am variously learning the performance which professional skater fascinates the audience, I aimed to skate so as to be able to appeal to the audience with this ice show".
    She wore the black and pink costume in the Olympics and the Worlds, but, this day, she showed the splendid performance with the costume of orange which is the color which her cuteness looks better in.
    She had excited the full audience greatly by the sharply skillful step and the spin, not to mention the jump to be good at.
    Then, when the show ended, Asada received a lot of bouquet as if she cannot hold and shook hands with the each fan one after another.
    Because many persons said for me, "Hang in there", I also became the terribly glad feelings and I could get a lot of power.

By the way, I hear that Asada went to Okinawa for the first time.
    As for that, Asada said, "I was excited very much… I dived down under the sea for the first time. When I entered under the sea, I found that the world under the sea had been such a world".

The video:
    Mao Asada showed the performance, participating specially to "The Prince Ice World"!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_nFR...layer_embedded

The article:
    http://idolsukiotoko02.blog27.fc2.co...ntry-1512.html
    Last edited by Akira Andrea; 05-04-2010 at 09:20 PM.

vCash
    Thank the Lord! She looks adorable.
    DH - and that's just my opinion

vCash
    Thank you, Akira Andrea!

Mao looks fabulous!

vCash
    Gorgeous as always!

vCash
    That orange color looks so good on her! Also she looks to have put on some of the weight she lost this season, thank goodness, she was looking soo skinny there for awhile!