Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy_Gumdrops View Post
    Pam is awesome.

Ditto! I love the side of her we got to see on this show.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    Pam for the co-host spot next year!!

vCash
    No new thread yet so I'll put this here. Anna tweeted yesterday that they are doing a futuristic cha cha this week. Sounds interesting.

Quadless
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltask8er View Post
    Anderson then said "if you stopped talking for once and listened once in a while, you'd learn a lot of things. " Stunned silence from Gosselin after that.
    I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    I don't know if Tom could take it (or Bruno for that matter). But she would be fabulous.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    A "futuristic" cha cha?
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Season 8 futuristic Paso Doble. Evan and Anna could look amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAsApPejFG0

It's either a very big ice rink, or there's a lake under there.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmeen View Post
    Pam really showed a different and wonderful side of herself on DWTS and I hope it pays off for her.

And love, love, LOVE the way she shut Kate Whineosselin down. GO PAMMIE!!!
    ITA. But see, I just learned during DWTS that she's Canadian. So of course I'd like her. Allez Pam.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicElle View Post
    A "futuristic" cha cha?
    Yes, Tom indicated during the show that next week would include one dance the celeb hadn't done before and one dance from a specified "time period" - sort of like an OD.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Dirt that is supposedly in the latest issue of the National Enquirer (heard editor talking on radio show): when they both were on the show, Kate Gosselin kept moaning on how no one knows what it is like to be a single mother . Pamela Anderson said to her "I know what it's like. I'm a single mom." Gosselin was stunned to learn she is a mother. Anderson then said "if you stopped talking for once and listened once in a while, you'd learn a lot of things. " Stunned silence from Gosselin after that.

I love it. Good for Pam.

And I also hope that DWTS portends good things for her career. I started out rolling my eyes at the thought of her, but it didn't take long to realize that she really is a genuinely nice person who doesn't take herself too seriously.

vCash
    Yes, Pamela Anderson is from Ladysmith, B.C. on Vancouver Island. Ladysmith is about 27km south of Nanaimo and about 120km approx. north of Victoria.

When did Pam tell Kate Gosselin to shut up I missed that one.

Will be interesting to see who goes this next week.

vCash
    Dirt that is supposedly in the latest issue of the National Enquirer (heard editor talking on radio show): when they both were on the show, Kate Gosselin kept moaning on how no one knows what it is like to be a single mother . Pamela Anderson said to her "I know what it's like. I'm a single mom." Gosselin was stunned to learn she is a mother. Anderson then said "if you stopped talking for once and listened once in a while, you'd learn a lot of things. " Stunned silence from Gosselin after that.

OMG I am even more in love with Pam. Telling the "witch" to shut up! Someone needs to!

Poor Kate.. someday she's going to realize the world does NOT revolve around her and it's going to be huge shock.

While the Enquire is not exactly a bastion of journalistic integrity, I am going to belive this is true, just because it makes me

vCash
    I knew Pam was Canadian - she was discovered at a football game there

From IMDB: It was while she attended a British Columbia Lions football game that Anderson was "discovered" in a most unusual way. Dressed in a Labatt's Beer T-shirt, her image was transmitted on the stadium's wide screen. The fans cheered the beautiful girl, and she was brought down to the 50-yard line and introduced to the appreciative crowd.

vCash
    Yeah, she really was a very pretty girl before she had all that work done.

http://www.pamwatch.com/pamela_anderson_lee/nn0184.html

http://www.pamwatch.com/pamela_anderson_lee/nn0071.html

She's still very attractive of course, but I preferred her natural look.

I love that National Enquirer blurb!

vCash
    Whoa. I would never in a million years have guessed that first picture was Pam.
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Hey, I like this idea!

vCash
    Maksim was on The Dish tonight. His pantslessness is the topic, and Danielle gets to rip 'em off Maks ... and off and off.

vCash
    Mr. Yaz and I have fond memories of Pam in her first TV role, as the "Tool Time" girl on "Home Improvement" in its early days. She was great and her comic timing with Tim Allen and crew was spot on:

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/i...50__home_l.jpg
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920