Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Brent's bathroom woes. PML
    So to speak.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    I'm directionally challenged .. and a klutz ... so I would have to do the chops challenge for those reasons. I would also consider it kinda like a rest period in that you are just standing there picking up those stamps, not exerting yourself walking/carrying the stuff.

vCash
    Did anyone catch Brent's "it's huge, just like everything else"? Most of the time I'd but this time I ed

It comes down to this. Come oooooon little bros!!!

vCash
    If you are going one shelf at a time and picking each one up, how can you miss one?

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    The duhtectives have made several dumb mistakes. They deserve to be last. They've had multiple chances to move ahead this leg.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    nail bitter ... aurgh!!! go brothers!!!!!

vCash
    little brothers!!!!!!

vCash
    Note to little brothers - if you want your cabbie to help you, don't act like total jerks in the back seat. He can see your facial expressions.

They totally lucked out on that....

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Little Brothers made it by the hair of their chinny chin chins.

Go Cowboys next week. Don't let Brent and Caite win.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    What "gameplan" did the brothers have? Taxi seat abuse?

Later duhtectives.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Thank god it worked out this way as that speed bump was a joke and the other three earned their place last week.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    Woo hoo!! So glad to see both sets of brothers in the final!

It almost makes up for having to put up with more Caite and Brent. Almost ...

vCash
    Go Cowboys for the win!!! I can't stand Brent and Caite and found li'l bros beyond annoying this leg...

at the 4 of them on that bridge w/ binoculars and then going to look at 2 random
    coats left on a sign....

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Pulling for the Cowboys with Brent/Caite as my second choice. The lil bros are whiners and really bug me.

a monkey stole my title
    vCash
    I wanted both the little bros and the duhtectives eliminated today.

Go cowboys FTW!

vCash
    Still rooting for anyone except Brent and Caite. She's a royal pain. Hint to Caite: Intelligent people don't have to keep telling the rest of the world how smart they are. It's usually pretty obvious.

I'm not too mad at Dan about his taxi/language barrier frustration. Honest emotion, I guess. He and Jordan are usually so nice and supportive of each other. Glad they made it to the end.

The Duhtectives deserved elimination for their participation in the Carol/Brandy yield. Maybe they'd still be in it if they had talked Brent and Caite into yielding another team.

Loving the Cowboys. This season has been well worth watching for them alone. Their reaction to Brent having to go to the bathroom and having to beg witch Caite for permission was priceless.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    uhm, why can't Catie look while Brett goes to the bathroom?
    I'm pretty sure that the racers are not allowed to be separated by something like more than 15-20 feet at any time unless it's during a roadblock or a specific challenge that allows them to. Simply for filming purposes. I'm pretty sure teams are informed ahead of time that if one racer needs a bathroom break during a challenge, the challenge progress needs to be put on hold. Additionally the filming and sound crews have communication with the production team, and I don't think they'd let the racers wander off on their own without a film/sound person because then they wouldn't have any means of direct access to production help if needed (I know it's mostly for extreme cases, but they are in foreign territory).

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Brent pretty much said in the episode that Caite could not stay and keep looking while he went to the loo.

I didn't realize that Caite was that pageant dimwit until this ep (I missed the first several weeks of this season). Now I understand her comments last week about all her "haters". I just thought she knew that people would hate her based on how she behaved on this show Anyway, it's amusing that she thinks she will change peoples' minds about her level of intelligence - but I guess she set the bar so low with that pageant answer that there's nowhere to go but up
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Couldn't stand JorDan this week. It's very unfortunate that they're still in the race. At least the detectives had a good attitude throughout. Go Jet & Cord for the $1 million!!

vCash
    I'm totally rooting for the cowboys. The models? Blech. Little brothers? Blech. I mean, they're so inept they can't figure out how to find the bridge, they look for 2 hours and then their strategy is to hope the detectives can find it for them. They don't deserve to win, IMO. The detectives didn't bother me too much this episode, and it doesn't really bother me that they got the models to u-turn the "mean lesbians," who were themselves kind of obnoxious at times.

So the cowboys are the only ones left I can root for. I'm hoping that doesn't mean they don't win!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast