Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

vCash

Halle Berry and Boyfriend Gabriel Aubry Split

After five years together....

sez that the age difference was starting to bother him....

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    WTH is with that site - the article is supposedly about Halle Berry's split but seems to really be an excuse to take pot shots and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    And the writing is so poor! This is a sentence? "Excepted"? "Worst"? No commas? Phrasing is painful and tortured: "where misery prevails at dizzying heights"?? Really?

Like so many couples with children who have called it quits this year Berry and Aubrey have excepted that it is in the best interest of one another and their child together that they part and go on with their lives separately rather than be trapped or forced into living a facade for the sake of the child or worst media attention ala Brangelina where misery prevails at dizzying heights and levels of deception are spiraling out of control.
    Last edited by soxxy; 05-01-2010 at 12:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    WTH is with that site - the article is supposedly about Halle Berry's split but seems to really be an excuse to take pot shots and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
    It's an odd article to read. A big chunk of it reads like someone from the Berry's camp wrote it but then there are odds snippets that attack Jolie and Pitt. Huh? What does one couple have to do with the others?

vCash
    Clearly, the writer of the article is not a professional

Here....People is a bit more trustworthy

Maybe Halle should try living with herself for a while, and focus on being a mom, and finding some good film roles for a change.

vCash
    Who was Halle Berry holding hands with after leaving Denzel Washington's Broadway show?

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...-man/17w0af3ox

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Clearly, the writer of the article is not a professional

Here....People is a bit more trustworthy

Maybe Halle should try living with herself for a while, and focus on being a mom, and finding some good film roles for a change.
    She doesn't have a very good track record with men does she? I wonder if part of Halle's problem is that she always goes for the pretty boys. Dave Justice, Eric Benet and Gabriel Aubrey are all very handsome men, imo. Maybe she would have better luck with a guy who is an Average Joe in the looks department.

Edited to add: Is it just me or has Halle had some work done during the past few years? She's still a gorgeous woman but her face seems a bit tighter and more elongated than it was in the past.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic View Post
    She doesn't have a very good track record with men does she? I wonder if part of Halle's problem is that she always goes for the pretty boys. Dave Justice, Eric Benet and Gabriel Aubrey are all very handsome men, imo. Maybe she would have better luck with a guy who is an Average Joe in the looks department.

Edited to add: Is it just me or has Halle had some work done during the past few years? She's still a gorgeous woman but her face seems a bit tighter and more elongated than it was in the past.
    Well, more like all of those guys beat her or cheated on her, so maaaaybe that Gabriel is actually good man, she doesn't know what to do?

Or people just move on. Hopefully the custody issue isn't messy.

I dunno, she doesn't look like she's had work done to me, and usually I can spot it pretty easily. (OMG what did Kim Kardashian do to her face? ) Even the skin on her knees are taut, and that's usually the first sign of any aging. She just has great genes. Or drinks the blood of virgins.

vCash
    Custody of the child has gotten ugly.

Aubry filed for joint physical and legal custody and spousal support on Dec. 30, his petition also requesting that the court officially recognize him as Nahla's biological father.

Berry's rep said in a statement yesterday that, "given [Aubry's] lack of cooperation, Halle has no choice but to seek swift judicial intervention."

"Halle has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father for any extended period of time and is prepared to take all necessary steps to protect her," the rep also said.
    http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b223...le_berrys.html

http://www.people.com/people/article...462753,00.html

vCash
    E! News states that she accused Aubry of using ethnic slurs towards her...I don't believe that at all.

I think that I was wrong about her; she really is fecking crazy. Someone here pointed out that maybe Eric Benet wasn't totally responsible for the failure of their marriage. Topaz, I owe you an apology.

And to answer Civic's question from a year ago, her eyes do look tighter and smaller than before. It's her eyes.

vCash
    I think she had her nose done too...
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Doesn't anyone think that Aubrey is after spousal support? Rex, why don't you believe the ethnic slurs claim?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    I've always believed that Halle was slightly off her rocker. Remember the hit-and-run, with her hauling ass afterwards (Chris Rock's 'Halle Berry 911' is HILARIOUS!!)? But back in the day, she supposedly dated a now famous celebrity (the name I hear most is Wesley Snipes) who beat her so badly that she suffered hearing loss. Perhaps she suffered more than that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    But back in the day, she supposedly dated a now famous celebrity (the name I hear most is Wesley Snipes) who beat her so badly that she suffered hearing loss. Perhaps she suffered more than that.
    March 11, 1996 Vol. 45 No. 10

Berry has had rocky romances before, notably with actor Wesley Snipes. Other boyfriends abused her, including one whose punches left her with an 80 percent hearing loss in one ear. Meeting Justice gave her hope for a more serene life. Atlanta writer Vincent Coppola says that Berry wanted to prove that "two successful black people could live together and support all their goals."
    http://www.people.com/people/archive...102991,00.html

Blergh
    vCash
    What makes me skeptical about Aubry is the fact that he's seeking spousal support. That's very strange to me. It's not as if being with Halle Berry has forever hindered his earning potential nor was he with her long enough (I didn't know they were married) to claim that he's accustomed to the lifestyle that she provided for him nor was he instrumental for her success.

Strange.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    I've always believed that Halle was slightly off her rocker. Remember the hit-and-run, with her hauling ass afterwards (Chris Rock's 'Halle Berry 911' is HILARIOUS!!)? But back in the day, she supposedly dated a now famous celebrity (the name I hear most is Wesley Snipes) who beat her so badly that she suffered hearing loss. Perhaps she suffered more than that.
    I thought she specifically said that Wesley Snipes was not the one who did that. Most of the speculation I've heard says that it was Christopher Williams, although he adamantly denies it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    What makes me skeptical about Aubry is the fact that he's seeking spousal support. That's very strange to me. It's not as if being with Halle Berry has forever hindered his earning potential nor was he with her long enough (I didn't know they were married) to claim that he's accustomed to the lifestyle that she provided for him nor was he instrumental for her success.

Strange.
    Well don't women normally seek spousal support for in the past when they're getting a divorce? It's just equal opportunity now that men are starting to to do it too when their ex is the higher earner. I'm sure Halle has more money than Aubrey does, and he also has their child to raise half of the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post

Strange.
    Where did you read that he is seeking spousal support? I've only read he is seeking child support.

Halle Berry may soon be shelling out major money to her ex-boyfriend. Gabriel Aubry recently asked a court to formally recognize him as father of their 2-year-old daughter, Nahla, and grant him joint custody and child support.

http://rollingout.com/insiderohome/r...-daughter.html

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp...port/intro.htm

----------------

On Monday, Berry’s rep issued a statement revealing that the Oscar winner had dropped out of a movie (“New Year’s Eve”) to focus on “custody issues” related to Nahla. People first reported the news, adding that Berry would be replaced by Katherine Heigl on the production, for which filming begins this week.
    http://preview3.accesshollywood.com/..._article_43069

vCash
    I have always been a little skeptical of Halle Berry after she was on TV talking about how she cured herself of Type 1 diabetes. My husband has Type 1, and sadly there is no cure. She spoke of how she weaned herself off insulin, so anyone can do it. (She didn't have Type 1 if this was the case) I just get a little annoyed about people's perceptions of Type 1 diabetics, and I cannot believe how many people say things to my husband about how he can cure himself with diet, etc. I sincerely hope no one with Type 1 took her advice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Doesn't anyone think that Aubrey is after spousal support? Rex, why don't you believe the ethnic slurs claim?
    There allegedly was a white dentist who sued Halle years ago because he claimed that she owed him money he lent her to help her launch her acting career. She counter-sued, saying that the man used slurs against her and that she paid him back. Oh, and that he was stalking her 'cause he was crazy too. Funny how two white men she was involved with whom she ended on bad terms suddenly turn into mini Mel Gibsons.

I thought it was singer Christopher Williams who allegedly beat her and made her deaf.
    Last edited by Rex; 02-03-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast