Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    She is not big, but she seems big on ice because of her dresses and of her posture. If she had better lines and a better dresses I bet it would be different

Anyway, glad for her! Hope she had a great time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn_girl View Post
    She is not big, but she seems big on ice because of her dresses and of her posture. If she had better lines and a better dresses I bet it would be different

Anyway, glad for her! Hope she had a great time!
    I loved her LP dress from last year, the cut was very flattering and the royal blue color went perfectly with her blonde hair and fair skin, at nationals when MAC did her makeup she looked beautiful just like she does in the prom pic

vCash
    Thanks for posting. Rachael is looking pretty fabulous. Love the dress and hair. Nice to see her stepping out and away from skating. Have a great time Racheal!

vCash
    Can we please see this hair and make-up on the ice? She looks lovely and like a teenager here. Please...transfer it and stop channeling Aunt Bea when you skate!

vCash
    Awww, she looks fantastic. What a lovely, flattering dress. Can whoever made it please become her new costume designer?

Blergh
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Princess View Post
    well...my prom prettier by far and I didn't look like a chipmunk. so...no.
    Was that English?
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    lol VIETgrlTerifa

I think Rachael looks very pretty.

vCash
    She is gorgeous! I know everyone else already said this, but I totally agree that she should style herself like that on the ice. I think a dress similar in style to her prom dress and maybe in a dark blue, purple, or green would look great on her. I know blonds are typically supposed to wear warm colors, but I actually think cool or dark colors are more flattering for her, such as her Fame exhibition dress and long program dress from last year.

vCash
    Very cute!
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Wow, she looks great!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    Was that English?
    I love you

vCash
    She looks gorgeous!!! The dress is beautiful, and the side-bangs are a good look for her--they really flatter her face.

Isn't it early for prom season?

vCash
    NO, NO, NO to the empire waist idea. That would just make it look like she was fat again. Something that goes out to her shoulders (see the wide-set straps on her prom gown? perfect) and has a fuller skirt, but cut slim and fitted between the shoulders and hips (princess seams) that ACCENTUATES her figure and lengthens it (no more strapless, Rachael! makes you look really short and wide!) and shows us that, yes, she does in fact have a waist.

vCash
    Wow, Rachael looks great. Love the hairdo.

vCash
    She looks so pretty!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstars View Post
    Not at all. Not all proms can be held at the same time because there are limited venues and vendors. Not to mention the fact that people may have dates from other schools. They tend to be staggered so some are earlier and some later. I also depends when you finish school. Some schools also release seniors early which would mean that they have to have an earlier senior prom. At least, that is what happens in my area. My Junior prom, for example, was in March and senior prom was mid may.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstars View Post
    Public high schools in Colorado start the 3rd week of August and they get out the 3rd week of May. That's why prom season is mid-April to early May. Schools stagger their proms in various cities so that they don't all happen at once, which is a relief for the police depts., restaurants, and other merchants. I've noticed that my relatives on the two coasts don't get out of school until early to mid June, but they start school after Labor Day.

The Colorado colleges follow the same schedule, so all public schools are in sync. Most are on the semester system, which allows them enough time to get in 15 weeks of study and finish finals before Christmas. And getting out in late May allows students to get a head start on getting summer jobs.

Duck Hunter
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJen View Post
    NO, NO, NO to the empire waist idea. That would just make it look like she was fat again. Something that goes out to her shoulders (see the wide-set straps on her prom gown? perfect) and has a fuller skirt, but cut slim and fitted between the shoulders and hips (princess seams) that ACCENTUATES her figure and lengthens it (no more strapless, Rachael! makes you look really short and wide!) and shows us that, yes, she does in fact have a waist.
    This is exactly what Stacey and Clinton would say That dress does look fabulous on her and whoever makes her skating dresses should take note.

vCash
    Gosh! She looks fabulous! Actually that is the best photo of her that I've seen so far. Maybe it's the hairdo? Anyway very charming.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    She looks beautiful!
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast