View Poll Results: Who did you like? (vote for one or all)

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Siobhan Magnus

10 21.28%
  • Michael Lynche

8 17.02%
  • Crystal Bowersox

19 40.43%
  • Casey James

30 63.83%
  • Lee DeWyze

10 21.28%
  • Aaron Kelly

8 17.02%
  • I liked them all!

5 10.64%
  • They should all go home NOW!

3 6.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    She turned 17 while she was on the show.
    Ohhh right, right, how could I forget the Danny Gokey birthday cake fight...

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cailuj365 View Post
    Is Shania promoting anything
    Jon Park, wait until she finds out he's gone
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Say what you will, I like Shania. Even though the woman English major in me wishes she'd use a few less exclamation points in her titles. She's got some catchy songs, and she has fun and doesn't take herself too seriously. Unlike Faith Hill, who makes me .

As for promoting, I hear she's working on new songs but hasn't got anything ready to promote yet.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cailuj365 View Post
    Ohhh right, right, how could I forget the Danny Gokey birthday cake fight...
    Why did you remind me of that???? I had it all blocked out!!! The only cake event I had in my mind was from Rock Star that involved lots of boys in their underpants in a shower!! And now I've Danny inappropriately mauling Allison there instead!

On a more positive note, numbers and I are going to glitter the place up when Adam and Allison are here on June 10th. Sparkle on that, bitchez.

In random former contestant gossip, Jennifer Hudson stayed at my sister's hotel and quite the diva-esque list of demands. Including the room maintained at a certain temperature without the air conditioning being turned on. Babe, you're in Las Vegas. Without the AC, your room is in the low 90s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Say what you will, I like Shania. Even though the woman English major in me wishes she'd use a few less exclamation points in her titles. She's got some catchy songs, and she has fun and doesn't take herself too seriously.
    She is fun. But that doesn't mean her music is a good choice for a theme on AI. I'm trying to imagine someone like Lee or Mike having fun with the Shania songs I know, and I just don't see it going well. Hopefully they'll find something that works for them. I actually am hoping that Crystal does a really fun and uptempo song because I'd like to see more of that side of her.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I'm trying to imagine someone like Lee or Mike having fun with the Shania songs I know, and I just don't see it going well. Hopefully they'll find something that works for them.
    I'd like for Lee to do "Rock This Country"...don't think it was ever released as a single, though. (And David Cook would probably do it much better than Lee. Just sayin'...

Are there really enough to make an entire Greatest Hits album? I'm only aware of a few of them.
    Shania's 2004 Greatest Hits CD has gone four times platinum. The last certification was April 2008 so the sale might be nearing 5,000,000 by now.

Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Man, I Feel Like a Woman.
    Honey...I'm Home!
    Last edited by PeterG; 04-28-2010 at 01:07 AM.

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Woot!! Here we go!!

Casey seems to have lost his flatiron....

Shania's not my cup of tea, but she looks great. Hopefully she'll be a good mentor. I didn't see her during the audition rounds as I avoid those like the plague.

vCash
    PL, a lot of people with allergies (which can affect the voice) do not do well with air conditioning. They'd rather deal with the heat than the allergies.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Shania's 2004 Greatest Hits CD has gone four times platinum. The last certification was April 2008 so the sale might be nearing 5,000,000 by now.
    And all of these songs actually were hits before she released the greatest hits album? Huh. Who knew. I didn't realize her career had lasted that long.

vCash
    This really is going to be a trainwreck evening. Not that most of them haven't been.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Lee did well on Still the One, however he seemed to hit some odd notes here and there.

vCash
    First up.....Lee Dewyze singing Still The One.

Doesn't sound too bad, but damn, did they borrow the singers from DWTS for backup? . Still, something was definitely lacking from that IMO.

vCash
    PL, a lot of people with allergies (which can affect the voice) do not do well with air conditioning. They'd rather deal with the heat than the allergies.

I know that. But I'm not sure how the room was going to stay at 76 without the AC.

Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    This really is going to be a trainwreck evening. Not that most of them haven't been.
    Lee is back to being petrified. He could've made that song interesting, and instead he just looked like he wanted to wet himself.

vCash
    But I am guessing PL has the inside scoop on how divaish it was asked. Not that I would know why she would have that , but I am pretty sure she did

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    my friend just called "who is this shania (she said it so it rhymed with tanya)," I thought Peter would enjoy knowing that
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Lee: You're Still the One. Shania doesn't look all that impressed. It was OK. Lee is a singer. He's not a performer.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I know that. But I'm not sure how the room was going to stay at 76 without the AC.
    Did she also request bathtubs full of ice?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Lee is back to being petrified. He could've made that song interesting, and instead he just looked like he wanted to wet himself.
    I'm not sure he every really stopped looking somewhat petrified. I think the judges were just pretending that he was making great progress because they thought they had nobody else to back for the finale (and recording contract) besides Crystal.

vCash
    ....And Ellen gives us the first "joke"/play on the Twain issue.

Thankfully there's no Mary Murphy screeching about a Hot Tamale Twain

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Lee: You're Still the One. Shania doesn't look all that impressed. It was OK. Lee is a singer. He's not a performer.
    That Didn't Impress Her Much?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    But I am guessing PL has the inside scoop on how divaish it was asked. Not that I would know why she would have that , but I am pretty sure she did

That was just one in a long list. (To be fair, it was her assistant who did the demanding and pouting and whining and wheedling and annoying.)

I will go to a Tea Party rally if Mike does "Man (I Feel Like a Woman)"

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    That Lane Bryant ad is not particularly shocking.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast