View Poll Results: Who did you like? (vote for one or all)

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Siobhan Magnus

10 21.28%
  • Michael Lynche

8 17.02%
  • Crystal Bowersox

19 40.43%
  • Casey James

30 63.83%
  • Lee DeWyze

10 21.28%
  • Aaron Kelly

8 17.02%
  • I liked them all!

5 10.64%
  • They should all go home NOW!

3 6.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Loving on babies!
    vCash
    I love Harry Connick Jr, and I LOOOOVE Sinatra.....I just fear I'm not gonna love next week....
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    As the season moves on, the text votes count for more.
    Why is that?

I think Crystal will be fine with the music next week. Vocals will be front and center and she has strong vocals. It's fine that it's not the kind of music she usually sings, especially since that's true for all of them.
    I sincerely hope so !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    Why is that?
    Because nearly all the text votes go through. As the season goes on, a smaller percentage of the phone votes go through because of an increase in busy signals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    Because nearly all the text votes go through. As the season goes on, a smaller percentage of the phone votes go through because of an increase in busy signals.
    Interesting. I have only voted last year and this year. Last year for Adam, this year for Crystal. I noticed that this year, it has been pretty easy to get through. I figured they added lines to help with the volume. Maybe I just started earlier this year .

vCash
    Apparently next week's mentor will be the first IDOL mentor to arrange the songs, write the orchestrations for the contestants and perform.

http://www.foxflash.com/div.php/main...58z1z8&ID=6133

This might actually be interesting because I've always wanted the mentors to spend more than 5 minutes on each contestant. It sounds like they'll be collaborating heavily with Harry Connick Jr to come up with song choice, song arrangement, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shuilee View Post
    Apparently next week's mentor will be the first IDOL mentor to arrange the songs, write the orchestrations for the contestants and perform.

http://www.foxflash.com/div.php/main...58z1z8&ID=6133

This might actually be interesting because I've always wanted the mentors to spend more than 5 minutes on each contestant. It sounds like they'll be collaborating heavily with Harry Connick Jr to come up with song choice, song arrangement, etc.
    Wow, that is interesting! I know some have been pushing for something like this for awhile.

vCash
    I love Harry Connick Jr. Regardless of what the contestants do, he'll be a treat.

vCash
    Harry went to high school with my brother so I remember him way back when he was a kid. Nice guy who even after living away for years still sounds like a true New Orleanian. Can't wait to see him on idol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Harry went to high school with my brother so I remember him way back when he was a kid. Nice guy who even after living away for years still sounds like a true New Orleanian. Can't wait to see him on idol.
    He gives the impression of being a nice guy. I'm glad to hear that he truly is. Thanks

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789