Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BittyBug View Post
    I had no problem getting through for Pam.
    I'm going to give her all my online votes since I'm not too worried about Evan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Whenever I watch Neicy and Louis dancing I have a flashback to Disney's Fantasia Dance of the Hours
    And in both cases it makes me smile because it is entertaining and funny at the same time.
    Zomg, you're so right!

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Evan's tweets:

Please help Anna and I out tonight and vote 800 868 3406. I really want to stay in this competition. I'm giving 100%!!
    Had so much fun dancing with Anna tonight. Really sad with the judges comments. Congrats to all the other amazing couples dances!!!
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    Evan's tweets:
    Those are called 'class', Nicole. Get some.

vCash
    garden kitty - do all the stars tweet with a vote for me plea? Maybe I am not paying as much attention when the get the judges' score and the Brooke "you know that they need your votes" stuff, but I don't remember seeing as much pandering for the phone calls as in the past.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I don't follow any of the celebs except for Evan, so I don't know for sure, but I assume they do. I only saw Erin's because Lance Armstrong retweeted it to all his followers.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

JEWELS.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    And just where is Hisweirness with her scores? ::tapping foot impatiently::

How quickly we become spoiled.
    Sorry, impromptu dinner with friends.

After I left home I realized I should have posted in the thread that we needed someone to do scores, but it looks like Fridge_Break came through.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Warning: Very bad rant ahead:

I had never watched this show but a few times before, and I thought it was ludicrous. The "dancing" is awful. The pros are good-I adore Chelsea-but it's purely a popularity contest between has-bens and wanna-bees. And those judges are too stupid to even listen to! That idiot little guy on the right-I don't even know his name but he's repulsive!

That said-Evan got hosed. He and Nicole are the only two who can approach anything called dancing.....I admit I "like" Pam and Erin as people.....but if I never hear the word "jiggly" again, I'll be thrilled. Girl-get some vocabulary. And it isnt "jiggly bits" - it's just plain fat. I know because I could really stand to lose 15-20. Nicey is very exhausting. I tried to like her, but she's just wearing me out. Chad is flat footed and boring. The Batchelor dude is energetic and terrible. Enthusiasm doesn't equal dance, and his desperate wanting to succeed turns to an overt leering. It's creepy.

Sorry-for me, this just doesn't justify two hours of watching instead of reading something worthwhile.

Don't think I'll watch any more. When does SYTYCD come on?

vCash
    Dear DWTS Producers,

Can you please replace Brooke with Erin next year? I noticed that Erin's reponses to Brooke's questions indicate that working without script is much more natural for Erin and Brooke is wearing out my mute button!

Thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Maybe, except dialidol isn't always accurate for DWTS due to the online voting.
    Didn't dialidol show Evan in the bottom two on like week one? Plus once again... large parts of the country can't even vote when these "results" are posted. It's fun to look at, but not really good for much else IMHO.

Uncle Dick's Beyotch!
    vCash
    I have absolutely no fear for Evan being cut - although for dramatic purposes, I suppose they'll place him in jeopardy on the results show.

Based on blogs I've been reading, he's picked up a lot of fans that didn't know who he was before DWTS. And many have posted rants about the judges scoring him below Chad and the same as Jake. At least a few posts indicated that they were throwing all of their votes to Evan for the first time. So I suspect reverse psychology will rule the day as far as Evan is concerned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    That idiot little guy on the right-I don't even know his name but he's repulsive!
    Bruno. He is pretty awful, isn't he? I can hardly stand to watch him anymore.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Cast my online votes for Evan and Niecy. Niecy got hosed in the swing marathon as she was one of the few doing proper steps. 86 never executed a single correct step. Same with Jake. Geez.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Wow, I hadn't thought about Silk Stalkings in forever!! My sister and I never missed that show.
    Rob and Mitzi One of the best crime-fighting couples on TV, even if the plots were super cheesy

Mitzi Capture (née Donahue) is from Marietta, Georgia, and was the older sister of my exBF's best friend. It was really weird seeing her on TV when Silk Stalkings was on the air . Whatever happened to her? I know Rob went on to have a role on Melrose Place and has done some other things, but she seemed to have pretty much vanished from the Hollywood scene.
    "Meryl is from a magic planet where Disney princesses come from, and [Charlie's] hair is a magic carpet." ~~ Stephen Colbert, on The Colbert Report

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Cast my online votes for Evan and Niecy. Niecy got hosed in the swing marathon as she was one of the few doing proper steps. 86 never executed a single correct step. Same with Jake. Geez.
    I think it was an awkward move Niecy and her partner did that did them off. As I recall, she was laying on top of him or something, it looked bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolla5501 View Post
    Dear DWTS Producers,

Can you please replace Brooke with Erin next year? I noticed that Erin's reponses to Brooke's questions indicate that working without script is much more natural for Erin and Brooke is wearing out my mute button!

Thanks!
    Erin's a natural in front of the camera (no pun intended ). She speaks well and is totally comfortable with commentary to the point that I noticed Brooke looking a bit concerned for her job. I don't "think" Erin would want her job, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    I think it was an awkward move Niecy and her partner did that did them off. As I recall, she was laying on top of him or something, it looked bad.
    I think that was their "humor"- she fell on him and "crushed" him. It didn't work.

I noticed at one point Nicole was just being held upside down by her partner- doing nothing... must have been there way to give her a breather, though as a dacner I would think she'd have the stamina for 3 minutes of swing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BittyBug View Post
    That must be it!

1-800-868-xxxx.

Pam is 3411
    Evan is 3406

I had no problem getting through for Pam.
    For an hour and a half I was dialing 1-888-868-3406 and getting a busy signal. So then I decided to try calling in to cast a few for Pam, and after dialing the 1-888-etc and getting a busy signal for the first few tries, I finally got an answering machine for some loan company. lol I wonder how many messages they got on their answering machine... "Um, yeah, I wanted to vote for Pamela Anderson..." After realizing my mistake I placed my votes in the proper places - two for Pam, the rest for Evan.

Unrelated Question: Is it dangerous to shake fake boobs around so much? I was worried that Nicole's implants were going to burst during the samba.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I liked Erin's dance and would have given her an 8 if Evan got a 7. But by that scale, Neicy would be a 6 and Jake a 5
    ITA, no way should Jake, Neicy, Evan get all 7s. And how does Chad get an 8from Len when Nicole, Evan, Erin got 7s. WTF?

I'd put Evan even with Chad at the very least. I remember Julianne trying to get Chuck to turn his feet out in the samba walks so I don't get Bruno's comment about turning in all the time. (Plus Evan was turned in a lot). Sure, Evan did not get the hips going like a pro, but he did a lot more than I thought he'd do. Yes, he lacked bounce - but so did Jake and he stumbled too.

Pam's leg line was awful.

I wonder if Evan got eliminated before Chad in the swing because he and Anna went way outside their spotlight before they were supposed to - they eliminated them right at that moment.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    I liked Evan, but I do agree with the judges that he was being too lyrical for too much of the dance. Shouldn't Anna have caught that during reheasals? Very nice man's cleavage on Evan .

I liked Pam also but the tango last night was very unforgiving of her bad body lines. The choreography wasn't bad but perhaps it wasn't the best showcase for Pam.

vCash
    Evan: (800)868-3406

ETA: my mom called. She was so annoyed at Evan scoring so low, she even called on her cell phone to vote. I can only recall one other time in the years she's had it that she's actually used her cell phone.
    Yeah for Mama Garden Kitty! You have obviously trained her well!

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast