Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYS View Post
    Which makes the complete lack of around Evan and Anna (aside from taking a nasty fall on his head) all the more noticable. He really is quite the professional.
    He really does come across as such a lovely young man (I'm sounding more and more like my grandmother, but it's true!). And Anna Trebunskaya could not be more beautiful and she seems to know what works for him. What a lovely couple! They'd better win it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    He really does come across as such a lovely young man (I'm sounding more and more like my grandmother, but it's true!). And Anna Trebunskaya could not be more beautiful and she seems to know what works for him. What a lovely couple! They'd better win it!
    One thing he has over most of the other celebrities is the ability to (a) train, which obviously Chad also has and (b) concentrate. There have been six weeks of shows so far, and never once did Anna yell at him to concentrate, which we see with almost every other celebrity and certainly the young male ones. He's the furthest thing from ADD and I'm glad they didn't try to pretend.

vCash
    That's why athletes usually do well on DWTS. They know how to be coached. They understand the role of a student. They also have the competitive drive.
    Go EVAN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    I would vote for David Beckham if he simply stood in the middle of the floor and waved his arms. Sorry. Big crush.
    That would be all right, I suppose. They certainly shouldn't let him speak.

I'd watch Tom Glavine on the show. Though they shouldn't let him talk, either. IIRC, he's not the brightest bulb in baseball.

vCash
    I love this photo of Anna and Evan from their Facebook page. I know there's video of her skating with him somewhere as well. So cute.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    That would be all right, I suppose. They certainly shouldn't let him speak.

I'd watch Tom Glavine on the show. Though they shouldn't let him talk, either. IIRC, he's not the brightest bulb in baseball.
    Oh Princess..we must have similar tastes. I actually met Tom Glavine some years ago while he was still with the Braves. He was the 'celeb" at a fundraiser I attended, and I had my photo taken with him. He was exceedingly polite, well mannered, handsome, soft spoken....and very classy! My heart fluttered a bit.

vCash
    The Sunday evening twitter buzz is that Anna and Evan are dancing near the end of the show, Anna wants Evan to get a 10 because he deserves it, and Evan is wearing black.

Also, Niecy hurt her knee and Louis got food poisoning.

vCash
    Evan? Wearing black? No way!

I was really sorry to hear that about Niecy and Louis. I wonder what that means for the group dance tonight.
    "Liking this sport is ridiculous, so you’re a little different for liking it, she explained. But you’re allowed to like what you like." - Robert Samuels

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I started a new thread for this week
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    I would vote for David Beckham if he simply stood in the middle of the floor and waved his arms. Sorry. Big crush.
    He was recently on the Letterman show, btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaFj4Ukc8WY

But I'm with PL on listening to him. Usually I like British accents, but this one... .

(My sister-in-law is obsessed with his abs )

ETA:

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty
    TV Guide had an article about this season and mentioned that this is the first time they've had cameras going in the practice studios the whole time the teams are practicig. So if it seems that there is a bit more and this season, it may just be because they're not missing anything this time.
    I might have mentioned this before, but one of the pros mentioned the downside of the new "celeb-aquarium". There's no mental downtime during the show. Can't relax at all when everyone can see you for 2 hours straight.
    Last edited by deltask8er; 05-03-2010 at 06:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltask8er View Post
    I might have mentioned this before, but one of the pros mentioned the downside of the new "celeb-aquarium". There's no mental downtime during the show. Can't relax at all when everyone can see you for 2 hours straight.
    Not only be seen, but expected to be "on." They go stand and watch whoever is performing. I think it's horrible!

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    I love this photo of Anna and Evan from their Facebook page. I know there's video of her skating with him somewhere as well. So cute.
    She can skate? Could she be more perfect? I know Karina used to skate as a child. Imagine if they'd become ice dancers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    She can skate? Could she be more perfect? I know Karina used to skate as a child. Imagine if they'd become ice dancers.
    She can skate just as well as I can.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    wrong thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    Are you reading my mind? LOL
    I looked at that picture and thought "She can skate? Ice Dancers!"

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920